UN vote, retaliation, settlements...violence

While senior Palestinian leaders have talked up the passage of the UN measure as a historic achievement —
an unprecedented Palestinian victory — they know that the resolution is toothless and limited in scope.
Indeed, there are already piles of UN resolutions sitting around collecting dust.
Why get excited about another one. .............

Obama's radical change to over 60 years of American policy toward Israel [not castng veto at UN Sec Council] is a game changer ....
Make international blessing of an invasion of Israel much more likely .... in fact, a UN blessed Russian led invasion of Israel is a certainty.

I believe Obama regime is taking steps to contribute tanks and aircraft to this invasion.

Tanks already given to Egypt and tanks recently shipped to Europe [and from Europe the American public has no way to know where they are headed]

I seriously doubt that Russia will invade Israel. In fact, Bibi and Putin have been friendly with each other.

Sounds like something a "forever young" would think

While senior Palestinian leaders have talked up the passage of the UN measure as a historic achievement —
an unprecedented Palestinian victory — they know that the resolution is toothless and limited in scope.
Indeed, there are already piles of UN resolutions sitting around collecting dust.
Why get excited about another one. .............

Obama's radical change to over 60 years of American policy toward Israel [not castng veto at UN Sec Council] is a game changer ....
Make international blessing of an invasion of Israel much more likely .... in fact, a UN blessed Russian led invasion of Israel is a certainty.

I believe Obama regime is taking steps to contribute tanks and aircraft to this invasion.

Tanks already given to Egypt and tanks recently shipped to Europe [and from Europe the American public has no way to know where they are headed]

I seriously doubt that Russia will invade Israel. In fact, Bibi and Putin have been friendly with each other.

Sounds like something a "forever young" would think

Do you know what would be the ramifications of a Russian invasion of Israel, which is nowhere near its borders? Nuclear war! Besides, Bibi HAS met Putin several times and Russia has never expressed any desire to invade Israel. Where did you come up with this wild idea and on what basis do you claim it?

Islam is on a roll ... supported by the "elites" of Western Civilization from the pope on down .... being used by those elites to bring down the "sovereign" nation system and replace it with the NWOrder/world government [that the "beast" will rule for 3.5 years].

Islam will remain on a roll until the time of the OT predicted invasion of Israel.

We are rapidly approaching coming to pass of The Great Jihadist-trap. And Bear-trap.

Nearly all will see [TV + internet] this event come to pass.

Ezekiel 38-39, Zechariah 12-14, Joel 3, Psalms 83, Isaiah 17 describe a great Jihadist [Islamic terrorist] trap.

How so ?

Zechariah 12-14 reveals at first it will appear Israel is defeated. At that time all previously hesitant Jihadist will flood into Israel intending rape and pillage. Shortly after that ALL the invaders will be annihilated by Jesus/angels. Thus the “waterloo” of the Islamic Satanic delusion.

Since the lead invading nation will be from “remote north” of Israel, this nation must be Russia. Thus the invasion will also result in the “waterloo” of Russian dream of world ruler-ship.

Though America will suffer severe internal violence before and during this invasion, I believe the Obama regime will make a significant contribution to the invading force. I am thinking of recent large numbers of US tanks shipped overseas … and significant air force already stationed close to Israel.

Henry Kissinger stated “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.” [NYTimes 17 Sept 12] Therefore H.K. [aka Mr. Insider] must be confident there will be an invasion of Israel by 2022. I agree with him about that [except I think sooner than 2022].

ps: pre-Trib teaching is a major false prophecy of our age.

Rev 13:5 specifies the final "beast" reigns for 3.5 years.

Rev 19 return of Christ is SAME DAY as end of the 3.5 year reign of the "beast"

Ezekiel 39:9 specifies a 7 year post-Invasion clean up.

So, in order for the post-Invasion clean-up to be completed before the Rev 19 return of Christ [and end of Beast 3.5 year reign] ….

the commencement of the 3.5 year reign of the final "beast" must be at least 3.5 years after the post-Invasion clean-up of Israel commences.

If one CORRECTLY identifies the Great Whore of the Revelation, then one is in position to identify the final supreme "beast" by name.

However, if one cannot identify the G.W. that is in plain view, then one cannot ID the supreme "beast" who is waiting in the wings.

ps: Henry Kissinger is 2nd "beast"of Rev 13 and "false prophet"of Rev 19

SLINGING SEEDS

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that had been --> beheaded <-- [NOT raptured] for the testimony of Jesus, and for the word of God, and such as worshiped not the beast, neither his image, and received not the mark upon their forehead and upon their hand; and they lived, and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

tYjtbCF.jpg

Forum List

Back