UN to make defamation of islam illegal......

well, excuses for hypocrisies sure isn't rare! I don't deny the holocaust at all.... But to cry fould that some german thinks so out of one side of your mouth while crying like a bitch about free speech when it comes to talking shit about islam is nothing less than talking out of both sides of your mouth. FREEDOM OF SPEECH ALLOWS PEOPLE TO "SPIT ON THE GRAVES OF" WHOMEVER. do you not enjoy that same freedom HERE IN THE US? IS holocaust denial covered by OUR first amendment? IS IT A FUCKING CRIME TO TALK SHIT ABOUT DEAD AMERICAN SOLDIERS IF ONE IS SO INCLINED? ONce you answer that question HONESTLY, instead of giving the answer the kosher dick in your mouth wants you to give, then you'll be facing the double standard you represent.

I think you are trying to compare a law against free speech, with free speech.

There is no law against saying there is no holocaust. And we have every right, to tell someone that thinks there was no holocaust that they're full of crap. That's free speech.

The UN just passed a resolution that makes it illegal to speak negatively against Islam, that's taking away free speech.

au contraire.. In europe, where this "omg, they are going to outlaw criticism of islam" bullshit originates, you can't deny the holocaust without facing criminal charges. Specifically in Germany.

In AMERICA there is no law about denying the holocaust.. But thats the example I use against nutters who seem to think it's ok to talk shit on islam but SUPPORT the criminal treatment of those who deny the holocaust. You want evidence? Just say the word. There are no less than 4 examples of German "criminals" who have been raked through the coals for their speech regarding the holocaust. PLEASE ask for it. I WANT to show you how stupid you silly bastards are.

Shogun, thou dost speak the truth !
AMEN

The thing is that everything can be hold dear by someone, if we would grant that kind of favors to 1 religion then we would be obligated to do it with every religion. No more mocking Jesus, no more mocking extremist muslims, no more mocking extremist christians, no more ... :eusa_silenced:

I am for granting this right to every religion whether Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, etc. We shall discuss everything about the religions but not by insults, degradation, or mocking but with due respect and civilized manner.

We have freedom of speech in this country and the UN can't take that away. Even if the UN passes a resolution, how binding is it on the US?

the UN can pass whatever laws they want....but Harry Dresden passed a law years ago.....its called "The UN Aint Worth A Shit Law"....

gosh.. it's funny to see so many macho americans who used a UN resolution to invade iraq turn around and insist that the UN doesn't apply to them... SAY IT AINT SO!

gosh.. it's funny to see so many macho americans who used a UN resolution to invade iraq turn around and insist that the UN doesn't apply to them... SAY IT AINT SO!
i felt they weren't worth a shit 25 years ago Sho....nothings changed.....still an expensive debating club,whose favorite topic is bad mouthing America,on our own soil no less....my law still holds.....they aint worth a shit.......

of course it makes sense if the standard is FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It's fucking hilarious how quick you people are to insist that shit that benefits zion is somehow different or totally incomparable to anything that criticizes zion.

the "pain" of a holocaust survivor, or ANY travesty, doesn't nullify OUR freedom of speech, eh? I can literally make 9/11 jokes about Americans leaping from skyscrapers and I won't be thrown in jail for it. THAT is an applied freedom of speech. Your logic fails. But, hey, what else are you going to do with a kosher dick messaging your tonsils?

And yes, if I WANT to talk about dead soldiers I can do just that. You don't see Fred Phelps in fucking JAIL, do you? of course note. NEXT.

If your sole rebuttal amounts to falacious assumptions and deflection at a muslim country then go sit in your zionistcorner and shut the fuck up... whats that?!?!?! YOU dont have to because you have the freedom to say what you want???

NO WAI!

:rofl:

You silly fucks are too easy.

You may be a self important bastard but you are beyond correct and I applaud you for your frankness.

You do realize that a UN reslolution and approximately six bucks will get you a cup of coffee at star bucks. Especially those passed by the general assembly which is about 30% Muslim any way.

By the way some actual evidence that any of those are little more than proxies for the US would be nice.

And considering as how we furnish most of the Money the IMF lends we ought to have swome control.

One last thing people would be less eager to critique Islam if the actual history of the religion wasn't filled with wars agains everyone who isn't Muslim and most of those that are at one time or the other. Hell It is a historical fact that of the five Islamic leaders immediately following Mohammed four were killed - murdered no less - by other Muslims.

Last edited:
Islam is not against debates or discussions regarding the tenets of each religion. It just asks that the environment be respectful. That's all. You won't find us mocking Jesus or Moses for example and that is what we ask in return, mutual respect for our beliefs..

Invite (all) to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth, best who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance. (125)
Quran 16:125

Tas.....you sound like your one of the "good" Muslims,so let me ask you something,i asked this question to Sunni,he answered and i replied that i found his answer to be not true,he never replied to that.....so here it is....if the GOOD Muslims of the world are against what the Bin Ladens of the world are doing....WHY do they not speak up LOUDLY against these people,WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING, LIKE BEHEAD A INNOCENT PERSON? and i DO mean,IMMEDIATLY after the act is committed,not 3 months later.....and i dont mean people like yourself,telling us your against it or some unknown guy on the news saying we are against it.....i mean the LEADERS of the religion,coming forward and saying these guys are puke.....and if there whereabouts are known,to help bring them to some kind of justice.....why does this not happen?

Hi Harry,
I found an article that answers your question more clearly than i did.
Samir sees as one of the great challenges facing Islam a lack of official leadership to certify or dismiss interpretations of what sacred texts say, notably on the question of violence. "There is a need for an authority, unanimously acknowledged by Muslims, that could say 'From now on, only this verse is valid.' But this does not — and probably will never — happen," he writes in response to Question No. 26. "This means that when some fanatics kill children, women and men in the name of pure and authentic Islam, or in the name of the Koran or of the Muslim tradition, nobody can tell them, 'You are not true and authentic Muslims.' All they can say is: 'Your reading of Islam is not ours.' And this is the ambiguity of Islam, from its beginning to the present day: violence is a part of it, although it is also possible to choose tolerance; tolerance is a part of it, but it is also possible to choose violence."
The Jesuit Who Inspired the Pope's Ideas on Islam - TIME

Shit Run, the stupid one, you never spent time in the military, did ya?

Figures.......you hide behind them, while talking shit about 'em.

No wonder you're now known as Shit Gun.

As I read it, the resolution applies to all religions, so in that regard they are at least being even handed. The weird thing is that it just has no meaning outside their own circle. The resolution is not going to stop criticism or defamation anywhere because they have no means to enforce it other than to shake a finger at someone. This only serves to further isolate them from the world and make them appear just that much more hapless and helpless, so what benefit is it?

The thing is that everything can be hold dear by someone, if we would grant that kind of favors to 1 religion then we would be obligated to do it with every religion. No more mocking Jesus, no more mocking extremist muslims, no more mocking extremist christians, no more ... :eusa_silenced:

I am for granting this right to every religion whether Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, etc. We shall discuss everything about the religions but not by insults, degradation, or mocking but with due respect and civilized manner.

Oh great we're going to be forced to be polite. It should be ok to mercilessly mock ANYTHING, even the religions people hold oh so dear.

And who will define what is a "religion" and what isnt?
Am I supposed to not make fun of Tom Cruise and his Scientology hogwash?
If I become the founder of the religion of ZOMG, does that mean that people can no longer make fun of me? I regularly make fun of other people, so things would be a bit unfairly onesided then.
Stalinism and Religions also have a lot in common, does that mean I can no longer make jokes about the Soviet era?
Mind you, these Jokes are very popular in former pseudo communist countries.
I do not think that any concept should be exempt from beeing ridiculed just by beeing a religion.

I am from Germany, the only place were more people died for religious reasons than in the Holy Land (and thats not counting WW2), I totally belief that all religions deserve to be ridiculed, in fact, its a good way to judge a religion by looking how it reacts to beeing ridiculed. If everyone takes religion less serious, less people will die.

If I become the founder of the religion of ZOMG, does that mean that people can no longer make fun of me? I regularly make fun of other people, so things would be a bit unfairly onesided then.
Stalinism and Religions also have a lot in common, does that mean I can no longer make jokes about the Soviet era?
I do not think that any concept should be exempt from beeing ridiculed just by beeing a religion.

I am from Germany, the only place were more people died for religious reasons than in the Holy Land (and thats not counting WW2), I totally belief that all religions deserve to be ridiculed, in fact, its a good way to judge a religion by looking how it reacts to beeing ridiculed. If everyone takes religion less serious, less people will die.

I take my religion very seriously. If you want to mock me for it, that's your business. Don't expect me to be happy about it. You have every right to say anything you want about my religion and I have every right to be offended, or to argue with you because of what you say. Normally though, I just ignore people like you..turn the other cheek.

This never became international law. The IHT article posted in the opening post states that this UN committee where this resolution was tabled has virtually meaningless power. This never passed through all UN members nor the Security Council.

It's high time we get out of all these globalist organizations that we go to war for to enforce resolutions before we even defend our own Constitution. Get out of the UN, The World Bank,the World Health Organization and any other organization or treaty that entangles us with the problems of others.

We only go to war "to enforce resolutions" when there's an economic or geopolitical benefit in doing so; often times "enforcing international law" is a facade that American foreign policy erects in order to hide true motives, such as gaining access to natural resources, shipping routes, airspace, markets, military bases, pipelines and new pipeline routes, and overthrowing adversary governments or protecting allied governments (even if our ally is a totalitarian regime). This is what American foreign policy is really about, not "enforcing resolutions" or "solving the world's problems". If you honestly believe that we go into war to "help the world", you seriously need to inform yourself more.

There are several UN resolutions that the United States couldn't care any less for. We only seem to enforce international law when its to our advantage in doing so. The truth is that several of these global organizations help to enforce the international policies that folks in Washington and Wall Street push for and depend on, such as the UN, WTO, and NAFTA. American politicians on both sides of the aisle occasionally use populist rhetoric against these international bodies, but they wouldn't ever dream of pulling out. The United States never does anything it doesn't want to do. We didn't sign Kyoto, nor are we a party of the ICC (International Criminal Court), and we have become notorious for not joining either of these two international agreements. There's also several UN resolutions that the United States adamantly opposes, one example that might shock some Americans is the UN resolution on cultural diversity of which Washington is the biggest opponent (because of the big studios in Hollywood who would lose a lot of business.) The United States doesn't do anything it doesn't want to do, and the only reason we're in NAFTA, UN, WTO, and so on, is because they greatly increases American political power around the globe. Otherwise, we'd pull out.

Last edited:

I take my religion very seriously. If you want to mock me for it, that's your business. Don't expect me to be happy about it. You have every right to say anything you want about my religion and I have every right to be offended, or to argue with you because of what you say. Normally though, I just ignore people like you..turn the other cheek.

I would label that as a totally healthy attitude, mind you, I am certainly no authority of how people "should feel" about religion (its just my personal opinion), I do not think any human has this authority.
I just maintain that absolutly noone should be killed/maimed/sprayed with acid/whatever because of it.

It is just, life is wonderfull yet people get killed, people die for a lot of reasons, lets just remove religions as a cause of death.

Apart from that, most of my Issues with Christianity come from the inclusion of the Old Testament, most prominently the book of Judges. Well, since Islam also acknowledges the Old Testament, I have the same problem with Islam too.

I simply cannot take the things (like ehmm genocide, cutting the victim of a mass rape into pieces etc. ) described in the Book of Judges as things done/influenced by a god I would follow.

P.S. I would personally never be seriously offended by people mocking my Agnosticism

Forum List

Back