Kim Jong Un stepped across DMZ today

Wake up limey fish, Kim Jong Un walked across the DMZ, shook hands with the South Korean president on South Korean soil then invited Moon Jae-In the South Korean president to step across into North Korea. Smilles all around. Then Un walked to a waiting welcome in South Korea.

Nobody has seen this?

Wake up limey fish, Kim Jong Un walked across the DMZ, shook hands with the South Korean president on South Korean soil then invited Moon Jae-In the South Korean president to step across into North Korea. Smilles all around. Then Un walked to a waiting welcome in South Korea.

Nobody has seen this?

Apparently North Korea's test site has collapsed, so they can't do any nuclear testing for a long time.

So, with sanctions in place for a nuclear program that can't be conducted right now, why not make a play for peace, get sanctions removed like in 2007/2008, and have less problems while you sort out your problems with the nuclear program?

I just saw vid of it. My stomach was tied in a knot, similar to how I felt watching the Berlin Wall being torn down.

When the two USA officers were beat to death in the DMZ, we thought we were going to war there on the Peninsula. And we were ready. Thank heavens, we did not.

I wish the two Koreas well.

Yoo cum here/we sing kumbaya and sacrifice goat. You ryte checkie ,I sign no more nuke. We take foto. I go learn to shot hoop with Dennis. OK ?
badphotoshop.png

Yes it is no guarantee of anything, but at least we had a moment of this. I'm sure the people in both countries are beside themselves. I still think Un is just playing the world as he has over and over in the past, but nothing wrong with enjoying a moment like this. And as with the Soviet Union this moment has nothing to do with anything outside NK. This can of worms can only open from the inside, as it was with Gorbachev.

Funny what happens when you quit appeasing every pipsqueak.....
Just kinda uncanny
Tell him he can stop being most hated ruler and instead become greatest ever by reuniting North and South. Benefit selling. Or-stay hated with starving people and Nations seeking to shut you down.
I think his sister st Olympics was big
He kills if you do what he dislikes so she was good to go and likely told him South Koreans look really good.

Nobody has seen this?
Great can we go home now.

After watching hours of live coverage of all this, I want to be inspired and optimistic but I can't shake the feeling that this will all turn out as pointless as Kim Dae Jung's empty "Sunshine Policy" did back in the day.

Forum List

Back