UN Sanctions...

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
UN Security Counsel pass sanctions against Iranian "nuclear activity".....?3/3/08
Is DCD gonna show up to defend Iran's rights again....?
Maybe bad-mouth the UN for passing these sanctions?

now that Iranian made long-range rockets are hitting Isreal....

Sure like to get him on record again defending Iran...I know its gonna come in handy in the future.....

UN Security Counsel pass sanctions against Iranian "nuclear activity".....?3/3/08

Sure like to get him on record again defending Iran...I know its gonna come in handy in the future.....

You got a link to the Iranian-made rockets thing?

Iranian made long-range rockets are hitting Israel?!?

Hmmm. Okay. Fiar enough. This is my tentative opinion on the issue. Wish absolute proof, the issue should go before the UN. The UN should draw up sanctions. It should require that Iran keep out of the Palestinian/Jew war. If Iran does not cooperate, the UN authorizes international war.

Come to think of it, does the USA involve itself in affairs of the Jews in Israel? Hasn’t the USA supplies military aid to Israel? I think so. If such is the case, shouldn’t the USA but out too? It is just a thought.

Holy SHIT!

You mean Israel insists that iran is the root of all evil despite evidence? And westerners eat it up like candy?

Gosh, this is so NEW!

Keep out of the Muslim/Israeli war? Why?

For the same reason that Iran should stay out, I suppose. It only seems fair. If we are involved then we have no basis on which to complain if Iran gets involved or if other nations want to participate in this war. This has noting to do with UN's non-nuclear proliferation, does it?

For the same reason that Iran should stay out, I suppose. It only seems fair.
Lets see:
-The US supports a open, liberal, democtratic government that only wants to be left alone;
-Iran supports an extremist Islamofascist terrorist group that only wants to kill Jews.

How is that apples and apples?

You can find about 50 posts on this board, where I've said we need to use strong diplomacy and sanctions, as appropriate, to force iran to comply 100% with IAEA inspectors, and make their nuclear activities fully transparent to the IAEA's satisfaction.

You can find about 50 posts on this board, where I've said we need to use strong diplomacy and sanctions, as appropriate, to force iran to comply 100% with IAEA inspectors, and make their nuclear activities fully transparent to the IAEA's satisfaction.

Both sides (Palestinians and Jews) have massive amounts of blood on their hands. We can’t afford to be the world’s policeman. We need to be careful if we try because we might just mind peoples sympathetic to our enemies messing with us. If we meddle in other wars, we should not be surprised when other nations meddle in our affairs.

Anyway, DCD, I agree with you. We should take clear proof to the UN and have unfettered thorough inspection. If IRAN is not being cooperative, we should have resolutions drawn up that give specific consequences for non-compliance – no more of this stuff that amounts to “you better cooperate or else” garbage. If the UN does not see things our way then, as members of the UN, we do not have the moral right to go it alone and play world’s policeman.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seems to me twas you who said Iran ALREADY was complying and there was no evidence of a nuclear weapons program.

Lets see:
-The US supports a open, liberal, democtratic government that only wants to be left alone;
-Iran supports an extremist Islamofascist terrorist group that only wants to kill Jews.

The US should butt out. We've kept Israel from just going ahead and ending this bullshit since the 70s.

Fact is, anyone who believes this will ever end in peace needs to pass that bong. It's never going to end until one side or the other is completely vanquished.

Israel has made every effort possible to make peace short of every Jewish man, woman and child hurling themselves into the Red Sea. All they have gotten for their efforts are terrorist attacks and rockets.

There's a time to negotiate and there's a time to hunt down rabid dogs and shoot them where found. It's WAY past time for the latter.

Lets see:

Lets see:

-The US supports a terrorist apatheid state that stole land from Palestinians and Jordan and performs assassinations, collective punishment, and other brutalities contrary to International Law.

-Iran supports a freedom-fighting organization supporting a people to get their land back.

Isn't narrative fun? If you are going to bitch about them getting involved, you cannot justify the US getting involved as well. If you are objective at all, you will recognize that moral clarity is lacking in this case and that BOTH have done immoral acts.

Lets see:

-The US supports a terrorist apatheid state that stole land from Palestinians and Jordan and performs assassinations, collective punishment, and other brutalities contrary to International Law.

-Iran supports a freedom-fighting organization supporting a people to get their land back.

Isn't narrative fun? If you are going to bitch about them getting involved, you cannot justify the US getting involved as well. If you are objective at all, you will recognize that moral clarity is lacking in this case and that BOTH have done immoral acts.

oh G-d...not another one....

try characterizing Israel properly.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seems to me twas you who said Iran ALREADY was complying and there was no evidence of a nuclear weapons program.

I never had you pegged for a dishonest liar.

Do a search. I have multiple posts that say Iran was complying to a large degree, but they still hadn't made any of their past activities transparent to IAEA....including past nuclear weapons research.

Lets see:

Well sort of but not really ....

Israel is a parliamentary democracy. The land that currently comprises Israel was given to the Jews by the Balfour Agreement in 1925 when Palestine was a British mandate as a result of the Ottoman Empire getting its ass kicked in WW I.

The US actually initially opposed the Jews actually taking posession of Israel in 1949. The Jews did it without anyone's help.

Iran supports a known international terrorist organization bent on genocide, and uses a war of terror indiscriminately against all Jews -- men, women and children.

It is quite easy to justify the US supporting a democratic nation while opposing a nation that supports an organization of murdering thugs. It's called doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back