UN Resolutions against terrorists

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Here is a list of combined resolutions against Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, Al Asqua Martyrs Brigade and every single other islamic terrorist group based out of Israel.

There have been NONE!

$jesus.jpg

Now remind me who's been bombing for the last seven days?

View attachment 6577

Now remind me who's been bombing for the last seven days?

Despite a strong Israeli response, Hamas continues to fire missiles into Israel. So, basically, Hamas has been bombing Israel for all of 2008 and the first few days of 2009. When will it end? If Israel stops, do you think Hamas will stop? Or will they continue firing their missiles into Israel as they have in the past?

Remind me who STARTED it by bombing CIVILIAN targets? The Israelis are bombing MILITARY targets. But hey who needs pesky little facts.

Well Sarge you proved my own point for me.

Either Israeli has bad aim or they should of finished bombing all the military targets about 7 days ago no?

Well Sarge you proved my own point for me.

Either Israeli has bad aim or they should of finished bombing all the military targets about 7 days ago no?

Go ahead name us some non military targets they have bombed. I have asked that before and of course you people can not answer it. One does not just bomb something one time and stop, if the enemy continues to use it.

Go ahead name us some non military targets they have bombed. I have asked that before and of course you people can not answer it. One does not just bomb something one time and stop, if the enemy continues to use it.

No end in sight to Gaza bombing - London News

Israeli warplanes bomb university in Gaza - Yahoo! News UK

The University, a couple of houses that only had kids in it.

Israel continues pounding Gaza targets on day 7 of blitz - Yahoo! News

On Thursday, Israeli jets fired missiles on the home of Nizar Rayan in the Jabaliya refugee camp, killing him, his four wives, 10 of his children and two neighbours, witnesses and medical sources said.

Considered to be among the most hawkish of Hamas leaders, Rayan was the most senior figure to be killed by Israel since Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi in 2004.

Were they all terrorists too? How about the two neighbors?

Hundreds of houses have been destroyed and the United Nations says about 25 percent of the dead are civilians. Food, fuel and medical supplies are all running short, aid agencies say.

25% of the dead are civilians. 1 in every 4 deaths aren't even Hamas members.

And from the second link above:

Around 700 people were wounded on Saturday when Israeli warplanes mounted about 100 strikes which destroyed all of Hamas's security compounds.

So what military targets are left to bomb Sarge, do enlighten us all.

No end in sight to Gaza bombing - London News

Israeli warplanes bomb university in Gaza - Yahoo! News UK

The University, a couple of houses that only had kids in it.

Israel continues pounding Gaza targets on day 7 of blitz - Yahoo! News

Were they all terrorists too? How about the two neighbors?

25% of the dead are civilians. 1 in every 4 deaths aren't even Hamas members.

And from the second link above:

So what military targets are left to bomb Sarge, do enlighten us all.

A Terrorist military commander is a military target. So much for that claim. Any location that missiles, rockets or mortars are fired from is a military target, any training facility that trains military or terrorists is a military target.

Hate to break it to you but when the enemy CHOOSES to hide in the city then civilians will be collateral damage, they however are not the TARGETS.

You have failed to provide me with a single non military target. Besides using your logic from the other thread, since NO ONE has any rights, what are you bitching about?

A Terrorist military commander is a military target. So much for that claim. Any location that missiles, rockets or mortars are fired from is a military target, any training facility that trains military or terrorists is a military target.

Hate to break it to you but when the enemy CHOOSES to hide in the city then civilians will be collateral damage, they however are not the TARGETS.

You have failed to provide me with a single non military target. Besides using your logic from the other thread, since NO ONE has any rights, what are you bitching about?

That is where you're wrong. No one has any rights but they have temporary privileges. :eusa_whistle:

That is where you're wrong. No one has any rights but they have temporary privileges. :eusa_whistle:

No, people have rights, those rights are granted by Governments and they are protected or taken away by Governments. The rights YOU have are not the same as those a citizen of Turkey has.

No, people have rights, those rights are granted by Governments and they are protected or taken away by Governments. The rights YOU have are not the same as those a citizen of Turkey has.

If people can take it away, it's not a right.

And you prove my point with the Turkey example.

There is a difference between a temporary privilege and a right; you're describing the first thinking it's the second.

If people can take it away, it's not a right.

And you prove my point with the Turkey example.

There is a difference between a temporary privilege and a right; you're describing the first thinking it's the second.

WRONG, with in the POWER of the US we have every RIGHT that the US gives us. Just as the citizens of Turkey have every right that Turkey gives them, with in the power of Turkey.

No one has any Rights granted by just being human. Just as no other species on this planet has any rights that exist just because they exist.

We have Rights and we have Privileges. For Example, you have a right to a trial with a jury of your Peers if accused of a crime. You have a Privilege to take a test and if you pass gain a drivers license. However these rights and Privileges only exist for you within those areas that the US has control and power or treaties that are honored by other Countries.

WRONG, with in the POWER of the US we have every RIGHT that the US gives us. Just as the citizens of Turkey have every right that Turkey gives them, with in the power of Turkey.

No one has any Rights granted by just being human. Just as no other species on this planet has any rights that exist just because they exist.

We have Rights and we have Privileges. For Example, you have a right to a trial with a jury of your Peers if accused of a crime. You have a Privilege to take a test and if you pass gain a drivers license. However these rights and Privileges only exist for you within those areas that the US has control and power or treaties that are honored by other Countries.

The part I bolded is the point I'm trying to make.

We have no rights in this country. The right to a trial by jury has been taken away from American citizens in the past, therefore that evidence that it's not a right. Merely a privilege and a temporary one at that.

The part I bolded is the point I'm trying to make.

We have no rights in this country. The right to a trial by jury has been taken away from American citizens in the past, therefore that evidence that it's not a right. Merely a privilege and a temporary one at that.

No it has not. Every time it was TEMPORARILY removed it was restored by Court action. You are a fool if you think we have no rights. But then being 17 you are just to young to realize the IGNORANCE of your claim.

No it has not. Every time it was TEMPORARILY removed it was restored by Court action. You are a fool if you think we have no rights. But then being 17 you are just to young to realize the IGNORANCE of your claim.

It is no longer a right if it can be removed, either temporary or for good.

For example: We call it The Bill of Rights, not Temporary Rights which are taken away and then installed again at the whim of said government at the time.

But THAT is exactly what they are. So therefore, it's not a right.

Temporary Privileges

And then bringing my age into this? What is that suppose to accomplish other then trying to attack my character to invalidate my points? That would be like me saying "You're too old Sarge, you wouldn't get it because you're not open to change and too stuck in your ways".

It is no longer a right if it can be removed, either temporary or for good.

For example: We call it The Bill of Rights, not Temporary Rights which are taken away and then installed again at the whim of said government at the time.

But THAT is exactly what they are. So therefore, it's not a right.

Temporary Privileges

And then bringing my age into this? What is that suppose to accomplish other then trying to attack my character to invalidate my points? That would be like me saying "You're too old Sarge, you wouldn't get it because you're not open to change and too stuck in your ways".

You prove your ignorance with these posts. Our rights are secure. If a branch of the Government tries to remove them the Courts always restore them and stomp on that branch. I can not make it more clear then that. if they were temporary the courts would not and could not restore them. Use that brain of yours.

You prove your ignorance with these posts. Our rights are secure. If a branch of the Government tries to remove them the Courts always restore them and stomp on that branch. I can not make it more clear then that. if they were temporary the courts would not and could not restore them. Use that brain of yours.

During the Civil War - Lincoln suspended Habeas corpus.

During WWII with Executive Order 9066,Japanese Americans were placed into internment camps.

German and Italian citizens were also included.

These camps were all over the U.S.

Almost 120,000 Japanese Americans and resident Japanese aliens would eventually be removed from their homes and relocated.

Nearly 11,000 German Americans suffered the same fate.

Here's a map of all the camps:

File:USA600dpi.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And of course, The Patriot Act which several courts have ruled is unconstitutional.

What does it all prove? Our "rights" are not secure and we only temporary have them.

Last edited:
During the Civil War - Lincoln suspended Habeas corpus.

During WWII with Executive Order 9066,Japanese Americans were placed into internment camps.

German and Italian citizens were also included.

These camps were all over the U.S.

Almost 120,000 Japanese Americans and resident Japanese aliens would eventually be removed from their homes and relocated.

Nearly 11,000 German Americans suffered the same fate.

Here's a map of all the camps:

File:USA600dpi.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And of course, The Patriot Act which several courts have ruled is unconstitutional.

What does it all prove? Our "rights" are not secure and we only temporary have them.

Once again every instance you note the Courts ruled against the Government and restored the rights of the people. As for Lincoln though actually the Constitution does say in a case of insurrection it can be suspended.

Once again for the stupid and the slow, if we did not have the right the courts could not stop the Government and restore them when the Government goes to far. If we had no rights then only an armed uprising would restore those things you call temporary. Yet a Court, that has no military power, no police power, no armed force at all, just made a Judical Judgement and the Government had to restore the RIGHT.

Once again for the ignorant amongst us, if it were temporary, then the Government could just remove it and no one but an armed force or a change of Government could get it back.

As for the patriot act I am STILL waiting for someone to point out what rights we lost. The only citizen they attempted to take away the courts forced them to return to civilian Courts.

Learn to actually engage your brain.

Once again every instance you note the Courts ruled against the Government and restored the rights of the people. As for Lincoln though actually the Constitution does say in a case of insurrection it can be suspended.

Once again for the stupid and the slow, if we did not have the right the courts could not stop the Government and restore them when the Government goes to far. If we had no rights then only an armed uprising would restore those things you call temporary. Yet a Court, that has no military power, no police power, no armed force at all, just made a Judical Judgement and the Government had to restore the RIGHT.

Once again for the ignorant amongst us, if it were temporary, then the Government could just remove it and no one but an armed force or a change of Government could get it back.

As for the patriot act I am STILL waiting for someone to point out what rights we lost. The only citizen they attempted to take away the courts forced them to return to civilian Courts.

Learn to actually engage your brain.

Alright Sarge, how would you define a "right"?

Perhaps me and you have a different definition of what it is.

Forum List

Back