UN Rears Its Ugly Head, Again

Intelligence is so hard to come by these days. People like you, DiveCon, Annie, Jillian, GunSarge, and DevNell are such a breath of fresh air.
I feel bad when other users go after you. If there is anything I could do, just tell me, and I will do my best.

Intelligence is so hard to come by these days. People like you, DiveCon, Annie, Jillian, GunSarge, and DevNell are such a breath of fresh air.

David, it's good that you acknowledge that there are more than a couple on your side. It's not just your burden and the more that comes out, hopefully others will join in.

I feel bad when other users go after you. If there is anything I could do, just tell me, and I will do my best.

David, it's good that you acknowledge that there are more than a couple on your side. It's not just your burden and the more that comes out, hopefully others will join in.

Well that’s great: Maybe you two can start defending and explaining all this then. Since you know, David won't.

David on Arabs and Gaza:

Widening range, rockets strike Beersheba kindergarten

Widening range, rockets strike Beersheba kindergarten | Israel | Jerusalem Post

Death to the animals! May our missiles and tanks level all of Gaza!

It was an empty building because Israeli men and women actually love their children and don't use them for political propoganda. We will sacrafice ourselves before our children. Arabs, though, will push their children in the path of a tank or a bullet or an artillery shell to their death so they can prove a political point. These Arabs are animals and they deserve to die. May Hashem give us the will and the stregnth to CRUSH our enemies!

When the planes hit the towers on 9/11, all of us (Except for Sunni) called for blood. This is the same thing for me... Israel is my New York.

David on Nazi Comparsions:

Oh shut the fuck up with your nazi comparisons. Every time I point out a fact that there is no such thing as an ethnic Palestinian and they're all just Arabs, you hide behind the nazi bullshit. Either answer my questions about the previous existence of Palestine or withdraw your assertions of the need for there to be a Palestinian state.

I initially found you to be one of the more intelligent people on here, Bones.

I'm sorry that I no longer hold that opinion of you.

You have offered no solution to the problem whatsoever, have unilatterally condemned Israel while brushing aside Hamas as if they're a small tiny nuisance to swept under the rug.

When terrrorists hit you where you live, go try to hold hands with them and sing Kumbaya. Hitler was evil. We dealt with Hitler. We used every single man and resource at our disposal to wipe him and the Nazis off of the face of the Earth.
We should do the same to Islamic terrorism.

More loyal to Israel then the U.S.:

I am first loyal to the country where my religion was created and where it flourishes today. I am second loyal to the US, which has given me more opportunities and freedoms than I could've ever imagined.

Peace? What Peace

That is complete and total bullshit. By your logic, you have no right to land and anyone can come take over anyone else's land because they have no right to it.

The Arabs have rights to over 20 countries. That's their land, their rules, they do whatever they want.

Why do the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza need their own country?

This topic has nothing to do with peace. If you want to talk about peace, go somewhere else.

Why should Atheists have any rights?

How do your parents have a right to own land? Because the government says she does. If the government doesn't have a right to exist, why should your parents or you have a right to land that has no right?

Let's just invite everyone over.. no one owns land, no one owns territory, it's one big grassy field.

Sorry, you're wrong. America has a right to exist. Russia has a right to exist. Even Bulgaria has a right to exist.

Maybe I'm mis-understanding your definition of "right." So, inform me. What is your definition of a "right?"

You contradict yourself. How can anyone own land if a nation doesn't have a right to exist?

Why not? You'd think the most powerful, awesome being in the entire universe who created more planets than there are grains of sand on the earth has a right to say "Those who practice this religion can have this small piece of land."

This is with the assumption you believe in God. If you don't, this conversation is not for you. Athiests shouldn't have any rights.

I'll be awaiting your responses. :)

Well that’s great: Maybe you two can start defending and explaining all this then. Since you know, David won't.

David on Arabs and Gaza:

David on Nazi Comparsions:

More loyal to Israel then the U.S.:

Peace? What Peace

Why should Atheists have any rights?

I'll be awaiting your responses. :)
Atheists should have rights. Other than that, I either agree wholeheartedly or agree enough.

Atheists should have rights. Other than that, I either agree wholeheartedly or agree enough.

$orly_owl.jpg

You agree with David that all of Gaza should be leveled and that Arabs "will push their children in the path of a tank or a bullet or an artillery shell to their death so they can prove a political point"?

And your first loyality is to Israel?

View attachment 6581

You agree with David that all of Gaza should be leveled and that Arabs "will push their children in the path of a tank or a bullet or an artillery shell to their death so they can prove a political point"?

And your first loyality is to Israel?
All Gaza should be leveled at this point. Arabs will use their children for political gain regardless of what they make their children do or do to their children. I struggle with whether Israel is first or the United States is first, but let's face it, even the United States will forgo its own interests to protect Israel

All Gaza should be leveled at this point. Arabs will use their children for political gain regardless of what they make their children do or do to their children. I struggle with whether Israel is first or the United States is first, but let's face it, even the United States will forgo its own interests to protect Israel

Robert can't comprehend evil. He doesn't believe evil exists. He probably sides with the people who blew up the WTC and Pentagon on 9/11. The kid's 16 years old and I'm glad he's interested in politics, hell we need more 16 year olds interested in politics. But he's gotta acknowledge that he doesn't know everything... and that he's still learning. The vast majority of rational thinking people aren't pro-Israel, they're just anti Islamic terrorists. The world is quickly getting fed up with these people. Mumbai. 9/11. The Cole. Kenya and Tanzania. Madrid. London. Gaza and Israel. This isn't an accident that this is happening all over the world and something NEEDS to be done about it before it's too late. This isn't just Israel's problem. This is the world's problem.

I thought that after 9/11, the world would've woken up and realized this. Unfortunately, I think a lot more people need to die in order for this to happen. It's scary how much of a reactionary world we are. If we would've invaded Germany before Germany invaded czechoslovakia, we could've prevented the loss of tens of millions of people, including over 50% of the world's Jews, nearly 90% of gypsys, hundreds of thousands of Catholics and Christians and so on. We only react when it's too late. The thing I struggle with today is that I agreed with Bush on pre-emptively invading Iraq... we need more pre-emptive strikes in the world today. Unfortunately, there's too much red tape... too much beuracracy. We've become the Galactic Republic before the fall of the Republic and the formation of the Empire... art reflects reality here.

I wouldn't have trusted McCain with a dollar bill compared to Obama, but I don't think Obama will pre-emptively strike any country without expressed written authorization from the EU and UN.

Robert can't comprehend evil. He doesn't believe evil exists. He probably sides with the people who blew up the WTC and Pentagon on 9/11. The kid's 16 years old and I'm glad he's interested in politics, hell we need more 16 year olds interested in politics. But he's gotta acknowledge that he doesn't know everything... and that he's still learning. The vast majority of rational thinking people aren't pro-Israel, they're just anti Islamic terrorists. The world is quickly getting fed up with these people. Mumbai. 9/11. The Cole. Kenya and Tanzania. Madrid. London. Gaza and Israel. This isn't an accident that this is happening all over the world and something NEEDS to be done about it before it's too late. This isn't just Israel's problem. This is the world's problem.

I thought that after 9/11, the world would've woken up and realized this. Unfortunately, I think a lot more people need to die in order for this to happen. It's scary how much of a reactionary world we are. If we would've invaded Germany before Germany invaded czechoslovakia, we could've prevented the loss of tens of millions of people, including over 50% of the world's Jews, nearly 90% of gypsys, hundreds of thousands of Catholics and Christians and so on. We only react when it's too late. The thing I struggle with today is that I agreed with Bush on pre-emptively invading Iraq... we need more pre-emptive strikes in the world today. Unfortunately, there's too much red tape... too much beuracracy. We've become the Galactic Republic before the fall of the Republic and the formation of the Empire... art reflects reality here.

I wouldn't have trusted McCain with a dollar bill compared to Obama, but I don't think Obama will pre-emptively strike any country without expressed written authorization from the EU and UN.

To what I bolded: You're not serious are you?

I've already said Israel should invade the Gaza Strip and end these attacks once and for all, but your dumbass doesn't just want to simply listen.

To actually to try and paint me with the same brush as the hijackers on 9/11 (most of whom were from Saudi Arabia by the way) is just insane for your standards.

And to show how much you don't know, I'm 17 almost 18 in a few weeks. Though if you didn't know my age, the whole point would be moot which it is.

And must you invoke Godwin's Law?

David, do you know who else Hitler tried to murder in massive amounts of numbers? Atheists, the same people who you say should have no rights. Let that stew inside you while I await your response.

Last edited:
THIS will come back to bite you in the ass

:lol:

but, thanks

You do realize he's exactly like Agna right?

Anyone who agrees with him is "intelligent and reasonable" while everybody else who disagrees isn't.

You do realize he's exactly like Agna right?

Anyone who agrees with him is "intelligent and reasonable" while everybody else who disagrees isn't.
well, in this topic, he is correct more than he is wrong
he expresses things in a way that is wrong, but the core values are in the right place

knowing who the good guys are and who the bad guys are is not something that can be changed

:lol: Am I a bad guy?

Cause I was called an agent of Satan a week or so. Dunno if that can be topped. :lol:

Actually, Hamas never included in their manifesto about the destruction of Israel being in their plans.

Straight up LIE. Their Charter calls for the total destruction of the State of Israel. They have insisted they will NEVER recognize Israel, never seek peace with Israel. They are OPPOSED to a 2 State solution since they demand that Israel cease to exist.

And the Arabs in Gaza KNOW this.

Straight up LIE. Their Charter calls for the total destruction of the State of Israel. They have insisted they will NEVER recognize Israel, never seek peace with Israel. They are OPPOSED to a 2 State solution since they demand that Israel cease to exist.

thats why they elected Hamas in the first place

Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hamas, unlike the Fatah, refused to accept Israel's existence. Its charter calls for an end to Israel, though during the 2006 election campaign, Hamas did not mention its call for the destruction of Israel in its electoral manifesto.[37] On 25 January 2006, after winning the Palestinian elections, Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar gave an interview to Al-Manar TV denouncing foreign demands that Hamas recognize Israel's right to exist.

MEMRI TV

A bit different then what you said don't you think?

ya know, CNN is running live video of Gaza, and i dont see very much actually happening

Forum List

Back