UN only places scientists that produce "desired results"!!!

Those curious about climate change who wander in here to check out the landscape........notice the 3 or 4 hard core members of the religion who talk incessantly about "real scientists".

Better be a member of the club or you are a fake scientist!!:2up:

25 years of rigging.:50:

Fucking bullshit. Simply go to Glacier National Park. 150 glaciers when President Taft signed legislation creating the park, less than 30 left, and those will be gone in a generation.

Your timeline of events are interesting.
The UN picks scientists based on the results they will produce in the future?

I think the bigger story here is the UN have the ability to predict future events. Let's stop burying the lead here.

Fucking bullshit. Simply go to Glacier National Park. 150 glaciers when President Taft signed legislation creating the park, less than 30 left, and those will be gone in a generation.

Naaaah......not bullshit. Anybody with an even fundamental level of ability to connect the dots can figure this one out. Competing special interests control our world......how people cant quite comprehend this is fascinating to me.:eek-52: The world is as ideological war and climate change is clearly.........clearly............part of this struggle for resources. Climate change is directly tied to energy and as any good progressive philosopher has stated, "Control the energy and you control the people".

Its all about political power s0ns......always has been............always will be. Anybody who thinks this is just about "science" really does fall into the category of hopelessly duped!!:spinner:

So, these scientists and people from the UN are melting the glaciers, bleaching the corals, and raising the temperature of the atmosphere and oceans? Get real.

Most of those glaciers were gone when I was a kid.

I think the bigger story here is the UN have the ability to predict future events. Let's stop burying the lead here.
What U.N. predictions have turned out to be true?

IDK, what predictions have they made? Other than predicting correctly the results of scientists conclusions like the OP claims

This administration are traitors to us . that they would sign something that would give THE UN control over us , Obama and Kerry should be hung

IDK, what predictions have they made? Other than predicting correctly the results of scientists conclusions like the OP claims
None of their predictions have panned out, moron.

Ok pal, I didnt think this was about predicting the future but cool story tho

Of course it's about predicting the future. It's about predicting future weather. What a fucking dolt.

Of course it's about predicting the future. It's about predicting future weather. What a fucking dolt.

The UN arent scientists dude. You need to take a breath.

The AGW climate obsessed are always fond of asking for "links?". Then, when you pop them up, they scatter like roaches in a Washington DC Holiday Inn!!:coffee:

Im still laughing..........

You need to stop blabbering incoherently.

You need to stop blabbering incoherently.

the dude is clueless........look at his last post!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back