UN more than doubles its count of besieged in Syria:

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a huge amount of people to be caught up into something like this. They are probably waiting for aid that is very slow in coming, if at all.

UN more than doubles its count of besieged in Syria: 440,000
Published on NewsOK Modified: March 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm • Published: March 26, 2015

UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The United Nations has more than doubled its estimate of Syrians who are living in besieged areas — and risk death by starvation, dehydration and the lack of medical care — to roughly 440,000.

U.N. humanitarian chief Valerie Amos announced the new number Thursday while briefing the Security Council on what she called the "breathtaking levels of savagery" that continue as Syria's civil war enters its fifth year.

Continue reading at:

http://newsok.com/un-more-than-doubles-its-count-of-besieged-in-syria-440000/art

....and if the world had acted sooner, instead of moving the red line, most of this might have been avoided and so many lives saved.

....and if the world had acted sooner, instead of moving the red line, most of this might have been avoided and so many lives saved.
True. The world must protect the peoples from Islamist terror! What we get is Islamist terror used by western countries, instead! With a whole string of scumbags supporting that!

True. The world must protect the peoples from Islamist terror! What we get is Islamist terror used by western countries, instead! With a whole string of scumbags supporting that!

And if the Syrian scumbags under Assad didn't shoot those peaceful Syrian civilians who were protesting (just as many others were protesting in the Middle East during the Arab Spring), you wouldn't see the situation these people are in now.

And if the Syrian scumbags under Assad didn't shoot those peaceful Syrian civilians who were protesting (just as many others were protesting in the Middle East during the Arab Spring), you wouldn't see the situation these people are in now.
Syria 2011 Video What our medias call peaceful protests US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Syria 2011 Video What our medias call peaceful protests US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tut, tut, Little Boy. There were too many eyewitnesses to what was going on. You, of course, can try can try your hardest to convince everyone here that Assad's police didn't mow the protestors down if it makes you ecstatic.

Tut, tut, Little Boy. There were too many eyewitnesses to what was going on. You, of course, can try can try your hardest to convince everyone here that Assad's police didn't mow the protestors down if it makes you ecstatic.
Video evidence says more than lies of an Al-Qaeda puppets.

The original protestors were going about it peacefully, but your beloved ordered them mowed down. There were too many protestors in the area not to see what happened, and they have reported on it. I will give credit where credit is due.

Gen. Jack Keane: Assad May Be A Butcher, But He Is Right About ISIS
Gen. Jack Keane Assad May Be A Butcher But He Is Right About Assad Video RealClearPolitics?

The original protestors were going about it peacefully, but your beloved ordered them mowed down. There were too many protestors in the area not to see what happened, and they have reported on it. I will give credit where credit is due.

Gen. Jack Keane Assad May Be A Butcher But He Is Right About Assad Video RealClearPolitics?
We know that you give a shit about the truth as well as of the Syrians. Don´t prove it dozens of times each day, it is starting to disturb.

We know that you give a shit about the truth as well as of the Syrians. Don´t prove it dozens of times each day, it is starting to disturb.

If the truth is so disturbing to you, I suggest that you hie yourself back to Syria to help out your buddy Assad.

Conflict Background - I AM SYRIA

If the truth is so disturbing to you, I suggest that you hie yourself back to Syria to help out your buddy Assad.

All that background about these mysterious "peaceful protests" and "armed liberation". But you never have proofs for your claims.

All that background about these mysterious "peaceful protests" and "armed liberation". But you never have proofs for your claims.

My goodness, I thought by now you would have flown back to Syria to help out your buddy. He seems to be having some problems nowadays and really needs your help badly.

Syria - Arab Spring A Research Study Guide - LibGuides at Cornell University

My goodness, I thought by now you would have flown back to Syria to help out your buddy. He seems to be having some problems nowadays and really needs your help badly.

Why is your mouth watering when thousands of Al-Qaeda-terrorists overrun a town with hundreds of thousands of refugees?

Why is your mouth watering when thousands of Al-Qaeda-terrorists overrun a town with hundreds of thousands of refugees?

I feel sorry for these refugees and hope their militias are able to kick out the ISIS once again. Evidently you don't feel sorry for the siege they were under previously. As long as your buddy was responsible for the terrible conditions in this camp because of the siege, everything was A OK in your world.

By the way, were these Palestinians ever offered citizenship in Syria?

I feel sorry for these refugees and hope their militias are able to kick out the ISIS once again. Evidently you don't feel sorry for the siege they were under previously. As long as your buddy was responsible for the terrible conditions in this camp because of the siege, everything was A OK in your world.

You mean 17.000 Al-Qaeda terrorists that overrun Idlib suddenly coming from Turkey are the militia of the refugees? Did´t I tell you to not to bother us again with your perfidy?

You mean 17.000 Al-Qaeda terrorists that overrun Idlib suddenly coming from Turkey are the militia of the refugees? Did´t I tell you to not to bother us again with your perfidy?

You still posting at 3 in the morning in Germany??? You certainly are a good worker for your pal Assad if you are always willing to give up your sleep to be his Sentinel on forums.

Evidently you haven't read the news about the Palestinian militia in that area. Keep up and stop bothering us with your nonsense.

palestinian militia in syria - Google Search

You still posting at 3 in the morning in Germany??? You certainly are a good worker for your pal Assad if you are always willing to give up your sleep to be his Sentinel on forums.

Evidently you haven't read the news about the Palestinian militia in that area. Keep up and stop bothering us with your nonsense.

I asked you why your mouth is watering when Al-Qaeda raids a town.

I asked you why your mouth is watering when Al-Qaeda raids a town.

You really are a silly Little Boy. Did I ever ask you a ridiculous question such as was your mouth watering when your friends laid siege to this area and the people were suffering? By the way, I see you were still posting as it was going on 2:00 a.m. in Germany. My goodness, if you had an actual job instead of being a sentinel for your buddy Assad, you would get paid time and a half.

Syria Squeezing the life out of Yarmouk War crimes against besieged civilians Amnesty International USA

Forum List

Back