UN May Not Go Into Darfur Because...

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    drumroll...It's 'The West's Fault'...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2006022...0aW_yiGOrgF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3MXN1bHE0BHNlYwN0bWE-

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    Fuck the UN, fuck Egypt, fuck these fucking fuckers who have done absolutely nothing for these poor people over the last 3 years. At least Bush has the heart and religious conviction to feed, clothe and nurse these people with generous US aid that is nevertheless wasted because many cannot recieve it because there is no security in the camps or in darfur or in the border zones.

Jesus, its times like this when I realize that when it comes down to it, America's it.

These people are dying in some of the worst possible ways imaginable. What kind of "global society" stands by and nothing as thousands of women are forced to make a horrible decision: "Do I venture outside the refugee camp to get firewood and water and risk being gangraped, or do I send my young children to get firewood and water and risk them being kidnapped and/or tortured?"

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

I knew that article was NOT going to make your day. Those are some sickos in the UN.

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Sorry about the changes to NATO's spelling, nothing to be done with the school 'filters.'

5. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    But this is just one of Bush's many fine qualities. He also has the wisdom and compassion to sell our port operation to the Emirate of Dubai. What a guy.

6. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    No prob.

This damn business has been going on for too long. We'll be watching Hotel Darfur in a few years and I'm going to scream if I have to endure a bunch of self-serving tripe from Clinton, Kerry, Annan and Bush about how "we tried to do our best".

Fuckers didn't do shit that actually mattered. Its great to feed, clothe and treat them, that just makes them more healthy human beings that are gangraped, tortured and killed when the militias tear through the camps and slaughter everything in sight.

Now we've got hundreds of thousands dead, millions displaced and an entire region about to be engulfed in conflict because our leaders are so short-sighted its not even worthy of contempt or loathing. I pity the Cat 5's who run the State Department.

At least we could be evil or ruthless about it, like Kissinger, and extract some sort of meaningful benefit. But no, we get third rate intelligence and bullshit pronouncements from a bunch of bloodthirsty dictators who routinely slaughter their populations because they know no one in the world in a position of power gives two shits.

You think Darfur's bad? Wait till the tyrants move their ethnic cleansing campaign to Eastern Sudan, where some of the most fundamentalist muslims reside, who will react with suicide bombings, ritual killings and wanton slaughter of anyone they suspect of helping the ethnic cleansing campaign waged against them.

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Or the United States ports.

8. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    Contrary to popular belief, this is not a religious thing. Its all about power for the tyrants in Sudan. They will shamelessly use race, religion, tribal allegiance or pure greed to get anything they want done to their enemies.

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511

That's islam.

10. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    Also seen everywhere from the former Soviet Union. Saddam Hussein's Iraq and the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, among other infamous examples.

Pure evil has many imitators and idealogical children.