UN: Israel cooperates with Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda)

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
There we have the evidence for the inexpressibly abhorrent perfidy of Israel´s sinister agenda regarding its neighboring countries.
This is probably the reason why Netanyahu was requested to not to join the march in Paris, a symbolic gesture that distinguishes Hollande´s double hypocrisy.

QUNEITRA, Syria — Since the start of the Syrian crisis, the Syrian regime has routinely accused Israel of playing a hidden role, from Qusair in the Homs countryside in May 2013 to the emergence and advances of the southern front in September 2014. UN reports published in December appear to vindicate the regime’s arguments that Israel is involved with the southern rebels.
Are Israel Jabhat al-Nusra coordinating on attacks in Syria - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

I have been saying almost from day one that Israel is supporting and financing ISIS.

Anyone notice that Israel has barely uttered a word concerning ISIS fighting in Syria? ...... :cool:

The thread is so empty.

Wow, four-thiryish in the morning in Germany. Guess he didn't go out on a Friday night to a Ratskellar and pick up some pretty fraulein. Meanwhile, since you have had no comment on the Syrian regime using Hezbollah, Iran and Russia, why should anyone say anything about Israel helping the rebels? Meanwhile, think about it, while you are posting at 4:30 in the morning, here in the U.S. on a Friday night people could be out with their friends, gone out to see a movie, and are certainly not glued to their computers as you apparently are.

http://www.interpretermag.com/russian-military-intelligence-coordinating-syrian-iranian-attacks-on-rebels-

The thread is so empty.

Wow, four-thiryish in the morning in Germany. Guess he didn't go out on a Friday night to a Ratskellar and pick up some pretty fraulein. Meanwhile, since you have had no comment on the Syrian regime using Hezbollah, Iran and Russia, why should anyone say anything about Israel helping the rebels? Meanwhile, think about it, while you are posting at 4:30 in the morning, here in the U.S. on a Friday night people could be out with their friends, gone out to see a movie, and are certainly not glued to their computers as you apparently are.

http://www.interpretermag.com/russian-military-intelligence-coordinating-syrian-iranian-attacks-on-rebels-
I think about why you call Al-Qaeda rebels. Were they rebels on 9/11, you hypocrite?

Thanks to radical Islam Israel now busy preparing for future attack as Hezbollah threatens to take over Golan Heights and probably another round from Hamas and PIJ, Syria is so far off the horizon that beyond dealing with small terrorists or misfired missiles there is nothing to be done there not with Assad and not with radical Islamic groups.

Thanks to radical Islam Israel now busy preparing for future attack as Hezbollah threatens to take over Golan Heights and probably another round from Hamas and PIJ, Syria is so far off the horizon that beyond dealing with small terrorists or misfired missiles there is nothing to be done there not with Assad and not with radical Islamic groups.
Are you serious? Hezbollah threatens the Golan Heights and Israel counters this "Islamist threat" by sending in the Al-Qaeda?

Are you serious? Hezbollah threatens the Golan Heights and Israel counters this "Islamist threat" by sending in the Al-Qaeda?
Excuse me?

The thread is so empty.

I think about why you call Al-Qaeda rebels. Were they rebels on 9/11, you hypocrite?

I don't think anyone here is confused about Al Qaede (the terrorists) and the FSA (which wanted a change in Syria). So tell us -- in your mind was it the FSA that was responsible for 9/11? Maybe you think Bin Laden was their leader.

Excuse me?
So you should make your point more understandable. So how is the Hezbollah threatening the Golan Heights and what is Israel doing about it?

I don't think anyone here is confused about Al Qaede (the terrorists) and the FSA (which wanted a change in Syria). So tell us -- in your mind was it the FSA that was responsible for 9/11? Maybe you think Bin Laden was their leader.

Yet the Obomanation is send U.S. TROOPS and ARMS to MODERATE SYRIAN REBELS.... What the fuck is a MODERATE Syrian Rebel, he only cuts out the heart of another muslim he's taken prisoner, instead of beheading and filming it?

400 US troops to train Syrian rebels - Your Middle East
radical-and-moderate-syrian-rebels-middle-east-monitor.gif

Excuse me?
So you should make your point more understandable. So how is the Hezbollah threatening the Golan Heights and what is Israel doing about it?
My point is very clear, Israel has nothing to do in Syria which makes this link nothing but a conspiracy theory.

Or very experienced with the Middle Eastern mentality, politics, ethnics, and Jew hatred.

Excuse me?
My point is very clear, Israel has nothing to do in Syria which makes this link nothing but a conspiracy theory.
The UNDOF personnel that was deployed there is the source. How can it be conspiracy theory, then?

Excuse me?
The UNDOF personnel that was deployed there is the source. How can it be conspiracy theory, then?
As you probably heard today Israel stroke Hezbollah killing high ranked officers and launchers, the smartest move Hamas/PIJ could do is launch the rest of their arsenal(around 5,000+ missiles) while Israel busy dealing with Hezbollah which have a very serious arsenal of rockets there as well, estimated about 100,000 different missiles, do you see Syria in the picture? - except fighting Al Nusra which of course will attempt to join the Hezbollah - Israel have no reason to cooperate with Al Nusra, which makes this all nothing but a fairy tale, Israel is more likely to coordinate attacks with Assad over Al Nusra, and even that is far away, no reason to push your nose into someone else's mess, like it or not.

Excuse me?
As you probably heard today Israel stroke Hezbollah killing high ranked officers and launchers, the smartest move Hamas/PIJ could do is launch the rest of their arsenal(around 5,000+ missiles) while Israel busy dealing with Hezbollah which have a very serious arsenal of rockets there as well, estimated about 100,000 different missiles, do you see Syria in the picture? - except fighting Al Nusra which of course will attempt to join the Hezbollah - Israel have no reason to cooperate with Al Nusra, which makes this all nothing but a fairy tale, Israel is more likely to coordinate attacks with Assad over Al Nusra, and even that is far away, no reason to push your nose into someone else's mess, like it or not.
Looks like you don´t dare to discuss with me without the Sally in your back. Sad. It would be better if Israel would cooperate with Syria against terrorism but the irrefragable truth is that Israel uses the Al-Nusra to weaken Syria like Turkey uses ISIS to weaken Syria and the Kurds.

Further, the Al-Nusra does not want to join the Hezbollah. They are enemies.
Further, if the Hezbollah has 100.000 missiles and did not fire them towards Israel, where is the threat?

Excuse me?
Looks like you don´t dare to discuss with me without the Sally in your back. Sad. It would be better if Israel would cooperate with Syria against terrorism but the irrefragable truth is that Israel uses the Al-Nusra to weaken Syria like Turkey uses ISIS to weaken Syria and the Kurds.

Further, if the Hezbollah has 100.000 missiles and did not fire them towards Israel, where is the threat?
I Don't know what your problem with me but it would be nice if you change your attitude, and leave Sally out of this.
The Clash with Hezbollah was predicted, about half a year ago, I also remember posting something about it as well, now when you ask yourself if Israel is so wise to predict that, why would Israel assist the enemy? If you get any idea why please explain it to us all.
Now Hezbollah and Al Nusra are both radical Islamic terrorist groups, Hezbollah is so deep in Lebanon it can also be considered a second government, I suggest you study about Hezbollah a little to understand the danger it possess, things they have in common? they're both radical Islamic movements, Alwaites, Jews, and Christians don't get much understanding from radical Islam, and despite being Shiite/Sunnis they will join forces - at least against Israel and as much as Hezbollah join forces with Assad, and so during the 6 Days War when just being 'Arab' got you a ticket to the club.

I Don't know what your problem with me but it would be nice if you change your attitude, and leave Sally out of this.
The Clash with Hezbollah was predicted, about half a year ago, I also remember posting something about it as well, now when you ask yourself if Israel is so wise to predict that, why would Israel assist the enemy? If you get any idea why please explain it to us all.
Now Hezbollah and Al Nusra are both radical Islamic terrorist groups, Hezbollah is so deep in Lebanon it can also be considered a second government, I suggest you study about Hezbollah a little to understand the danger it possess, things they have in common? they're both radical Islamic movements, Alwaites, Jews, and Christians don't get much understanding from radical Islam, and despite being Shiite/Sunnis they will join forces - at least against Israel and as much as Hezbollah join forces with Assad, and so during the 6 Days War when just being 'Arab' got you a ticket to the club.
What clash with Hezbollah was predicted?
The Hezbollah is currently fighting terrorism in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Here you see a convoy in Iraq:
10801820_707495506015283_6234939781584557423_n.jpg

Hezbollah fights Islamist terrorism. How is Israel fighting terrorism?

But this thread has another topic, Daniyel.

Forum List

Back