UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country

Most cities and villages in Palestine predate the Ottoman Empire. How did the Ottoman Empire acquire ownership of all the land?
Would you believe it if I said it was done the way ol' Muhomud said to do it? That is, spread it with the sword.

Indeed, and with the demise of the Ottoman Empire, the rightful owners reclaimed their land.
Exactly when during the 600 years of the reign of the Ottoman Empire did the land become Arab Palestinian land? Ha ha ha. You are delusional.

I never said that having a state of Israel is racist, Lips called it the homeland of the Jews. I was just asking how it could be a homeland if most Jews refuse to live there?
Why would a Jew get up and leave a country they were born and raised in, unless they are under threat?

Israel is the ancestral homeland of the Jews, and front and center to the Judaic faith, yes. Just as Mecca and the Vatican are to Muslims and Catholics.

"Israel" is the ancestral homeland of many people and it's endessly expanded borders are not equivalent to a city such as Mecca and Vatican.
Israel is not the "ancestral homeland" of any other people other than the Jews. There is no evidence, archaeological or otherwise linking ARABS to the land. Unless you can link Arab DNA to either the Philistines or the Canaanites (which has not been done) then you're outta luck.

Israel ranked 16th out of 187 countries in the United Nations Human Development Index for 2012, released on Thursday. The ranking was one better than the country's ranking for 2011 from the standpoint of economy, education and health. Israel scored 900 out of a possible 1,000 points, as compared to top-ranked Norway's 995.

Israel was the highest-rated country in the Middle East. The closest Arab country was oil-rich Qatar at 36th place. The nearest immediate neighbor was Lebanon at No. 72. Only five of the 27 European Union members placed higher.

UN: Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News
If Israel is #16 despite all the money, human life and energy it spends defending against Arab Muslim savages who have tried to destroy it many times, just imagine where it would be if it didn't have to! :clap: :clap:

Why would a Jew get up and leave a country they were born and raised in, unless they are under threat?

Israel is the ancestral homeland of the Jews, and front and center to the Judaic faith, yes. Just as Mecca and the Vatican are to Muslims and Catholics.

"Israel" is the ancestral homeland of many people and it's endessly expanded borders are not equivalent to a city such as Mecca and Vatican.
Israel is not the "ancestral homeland" of any other people other than the Jews. There is no evidence, archaeological or otherwise linking ARABS to the land. Unless you can link Arab DNA to either the Philistines or the Canaanites (which has not been done) then you're outta luck.
So you're saying that no arabs ever lived in the area in ancient times, only Jews? :eusa_liar:

Would you believe it if I said it was done the way ol' Muhomud said to do it? That is, spread it with the sword.

Indeed, and with the demise of the Ottoman Empire, the rightful owners reclaimed their land.
Exactly when during the 600 years of the reign of the Ottoman Empire did the land become Arab Palestinian land? Ha ha ha. You are delusional.

Did I say Arab?

No I didn't say Arab.

good boy tinnie-----the ottomans stayed around long enough to
mitigate the filth of shariah ----which led to their enactment of
the RIGHT OF JEWS TO PURCHASE LAND ---in palestine---thus
the migration of jews out of shariah shit holes into palestine
commenced-----making way for the Ottomans to leave palestine
so that the state of Israel could proceed-----you are right. It
was actually the OTTOMANS who galvanized the emptying of
shariah cesspits of jews----and placing them in Israel

well the bad news is that arabs and other islamicists
hate them for it -----and now ERDOGAN is tossing