UN IPCC scientists 52 Scientists Who Disagree over 1,000

Now Si, you will be with your peer group. You can discuss the properties of CO2 with mdn. You two have a lot in common.
I have no idea who or what an mdn is or what properties you want to discuss.

Oh...now I recall, you love your little sophomore chemistry course strawman. It does something for you. God knows what.

LOL. Wasn't my discussion of the properties of CO2 that I was speaking of, is was mdn's. And the sophomoric link that I posted is from the American Institute of Physics. A bunch of pointy headed scientific liberals, of course, nothing like you.

LOL. Wasn't my discussion of the properties of CO2 that I was speaking of, is was mdn's. And the sophomoric link that I posted is from the American Institute of Physics. A bunch of pointy headed scientific liberals, of course, nothing like you.
Perhaps you could tell me what an mdn is...you know, my question? I can do a lot of things, but I cannot read your mind.

Dayum, the neighborhood is gone already.

Last edited:

What was your job title, 20 years cutting down trees, right. So in this corner we have an ax-wielding tree cutter and in my corner, me, an Electric Power Research Institute Analyst.

Electric Power Research Institute

What We Do
Our broad array of collaborative RD&D programs focuses on the many specific technology challenges of helping our members provide society with reliable, affordable, and environmentally responsible electricity

EPRI | Environment > Overview

Environment
Bringing together research and
analysis in science, technology,
and health to make the production
and use of energy sustainable for
today and for future generations

Last edited:

Forum List

Back