Un-happy times

Delephinki

Rookie
May 31, 2009
We have no time to be happy while our world is crashing around us. The wars and arguments between nations have increased in the past 10 years. We are soon to be attacked we need a plan. However no one seems to care or foresee the events that are appearing before us. What will happen? Is it the end of the US?

We have no time to be happy while our world is crashing around us.
As far as personal happiness goes your right to an extent. Then as far as the world goes most are just one unless they can start a movement that transcends all human faults in order to bring about a thought process that goes beyond the flesh into the heart of men.

Delephinki said:
The wars and arguments between nations have increased in the past 10 years. We are soon to be attacked we need a plan. However no one seems to care or foresee the events that are appearing before us. What will happen? Is it the end of the US?
To say no one cares is an obviously misleading statement. Everyone cares to a certain extent. Maybe it is more like people are to busy trying to survive each day in this world to have time to voice their opinions and thoughts. Even that changes when you have an Internet that reaches across the globe for people to talk to one another about issues that effects all mankind.

The end of US. I doubt that. More like the awakening of many to the corruption that has infiltrated our society from within and the concerns that those same corrupt forces have left us hated by many across the globe even though we as citizens here meant them no harm.

The worst thing we have that affects each and everyone equally in this nation is greed for money and power that cannot be satisfied no matter how large it gets or how much power it gains. Then that is the age old problem in the world is it not?

We have no time to be happy while our world is crashing around us. The wars and arguments between nations have increased in the past 10 years. We are soon to be attacked we need a plan. However no one seems to care or foresee the events that are appearing before us. What will happen? Is it the end of the US?

Get over it. These two did and they have more reason than you to be unhappy. Thing is, they're not. They're happy to be alive and they're raring to go.

Royal marines Mark and Ben. Three real limbs between them.
MarkandBen.jpg

The end of US. I doubt that. More like the awakening of many to the corruption that has infiltrated our society from within and the concerns that those same corrupt forces have left us hated by many across the globe even though we as citizens here meant them no harm.

But if this corruption comes to light I believe people will feel cheated and will rebell destroying the government and making it into a new nation, or combining with another nation.

Get over it. These two did and they have more reason than you to be unhappy. Thing is, they're not. They're happy to be alive and they're raring to go.

Royal marines Mark and Ben. Three real limbs between them.
MarkandBen.jpg

Because they have purpose. It's those that do nothing but complain. Thank all who serve, whether in the military or in other ways. :beer:

But if this corruption comes to light I believe people will feel cheated and will rebell destroying the government and making it into a new nation, or combining with another nation.

New nation?

Combine with another nation?

Please expound.

Because they have purpose. It's those that do nothing but complain. Thank all who serve, whether in the military or in other ways. :beer:

I agree my brother has just joined the marines and is to go off to basic this month.

New nation?

Combine with another nation?

Please expound.

I believe that if the government falls the people will deciede for more land or much of the land will be lost. In both cases the people will make a new nation proving that it has moved on or combine with another nation adopting its name for more land.

Remeber wars are fought for mainly three reasons, Land, money, or resources.

Forum List

Back