UN Grants membership to Palestinians; US cuts funding to UN

He's made it quite clear he's anti-business. But he's willing to overlook his principles for a large enough donation.
He also told "Joe the Plumber" what his intent was...the left lapped it up.The so-called centrists/independents lapped it up. Redistribution.

"We are but five days away from fundementally transforming the United States of America..."

Into what?

It's right in front of us.
soviet-america.jpg

I don't see the grapic you posted, bro...

Your title is misleading.
The Palis first went to the General Assembly asking for full recognition. That didnt work out too well, so sensing defeat they went to UNESCO, an agency of the UN that was going to be more sympathetic. I guess rules for UNESCO are a little different.
The U.N. has lost whatever legitimacy it might ever have had. This vindicates Bush's decision to enforce the UN's resolutions after they refused to. It would vindicate our immediate withdrawal from that body of snakes and thieves.

If Obama did that, I'd fully support him in that.

But I doubt he will. He lacks the courage.

When I said withdraw altogether I meant the whole 9 yards, including the UNSC. They don't do jackshit anyway.

Eh. I think we should stay on the security council just to veto the organization and drive it into the ground.

meh

The UN is a fraud . Its the 21st century. The only thing they do effectively at this point are relief efforts.

That's debateable. There is alot of corruption in the UN. Ive read reports of UN representatives who are supposed to be giving Aid who were instead raping and abusing the people they were supposed to help.

Good Form. I kinda like that. (As I am SURE that the Statists do)...
It's been their goal all along.
I wonder if the OWS freaks would shit on that one? Hell? I'll bet they have thier own Betsy Ross conjuring one up even now.

I'm sure someone with an iPod/Pad has seen it...(Albiet it those devices are Evil and corporate). ;)
From OWS Philadelphia:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xdENes5KeQ]Occupy Philadelphia-What They Won't Show In Prime Time 3 - YouTube[/ame]

It's been their goal all along.
I wonder if the OWS freaks would shit on that one? Hell? I'll bet they have thier own Betsy Ross conjuring one up even now.

I'm sure someone with an iPod/Pad has seen it...(Albiet it those devices are Evil and corporate). ;)
From OWS Philadelphia:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xdENes5KeQ"]Occupy Philadelphia-What They Won't Show In Prime Time 3 - YouTube[/ame]
Shows me that that stupid son of a bitch either ignores the history of Communism and the millions killed under it's banner...or wants it for himself.

Boggles the mind.

Waving Soviet Flags? Yes these people are deranged. They're losing steam. It's just about over for em.

Forum List

Back