UN, Global Media Silent As 80 Hamas Gaza Rockets Slam Israel - Bad PR?

Tinnie----I have provided a very detailed and correct description of the "KASSAM ROCKETS" used by muslims in terrrorist attacks----in fact even the bombs that the jihadista sluts tie to their stinking asses act in a similar manner--------I do not use the bombs that the jihadista sluts use-----if you want to call them "SHIT" -----I do not object------but it is not me shoveling the shit that the jihadist sluts tie to their stinking asses ------then scream ALLAHUAKBAR and ----explode themselves to the whore house in the sky-----JANNAH

Tinnie----I have provided a very detailed and correct description of the "KASSAM ROCKETS" used by muslims in terrrorist attacks----in fact even the bombs that the jihadista sluts tie to their stinking asses act in a similar manner--------I do not use the bombs that the jihadista sluts use-----if you want to call them "SHIT" -----I do not object------but it is not me shoveling the shit that the jihadist sluts tie to their stinking asses ------then scream ALLAHUAKBAR and ----explode themselves to the whore house in the sky-----JANNAH

Got links?:lol::lol:

yet another vile response thousands of kids lie dead in the gutter with their brains oozing from cracked skulls----red--it looks like ketchup ------and tinnie jokes and giggles. Bombs of the type that amuse tinnie and all of those who enjoy dancing on the dead bodies of children------have been found
in the hands of terrorists in the USA and CANADA --
I am not sure of the nature of the bombs which were used in London and Glasgow by tinnie's beloved baby murderers.
ANYONE KNOW? for the record---the bombs that tinnie LOVES the most----have no military value----their sole
function ----is murder

yet another vile response thousands of kids lie dead in the gutter with their brains oozing from cracked skulls----red--it looks like ketchup ------and tinnie jokes and giggles. Bombs of the type that amuse tinnie and all of those who enjoy dancing on the dead bodies of children------have been found
in the hands of terrorists in the USA and CANADA --
I am not sure of the nature of the bombs which were used in London and Glasgow by tinnie's beloved baby murderers.
ANYONE KNOW? for the record---the bombs that tinnie LOVES the most----have no military value----their sole
function ----is murder

I think irosie is aspiring to be a horror film director. :lol:

As to tinnie's statement about "arabs sitting at home, minding
their own business when they were suddenly "INVADED"----I doubt that he will ever reveal any details about this mysterious
incident. I do have relatives who fled islamic oppression to
palestine-----but an interesting factoid I learned------about the social customs of that which they fled------their encounters with muslims in palestine -----AT NO TIME WOULD THEY EVER ENTER THE HOME OF A MUSLIM weird but true------this custom actually stems from details of the filth of dhimmia. Yet somehow tinnie has a fantasy that they INVADED the homes of arabs I asked my father in law-----born in a shariah shit whole---if he ever had a cup of tea in the home of an arab-------he looked startled

As to tinnie's statement about "arabs sitting at home, minding
their own business when they were suddenly "INVADED"----I doubt that he will ever reveal any details about this mysterious
incident. I do have relatives who fled islamic oppression to
palestine-----but an interesting factoid I learned------about the social customs of that which they fled------their encounters with muslims in palestine -----AT NO TIME WOULD THEY EVER ENTER THE HOME OF A MUSLIM weird but true------this custom actually stems from details of the filth of dhimmia. Yet somehow tinnie has a fantasy that they INVADED the homes of arabs I asked my father in law-----born in a shariah shit whole---if he ever had a cup of tea in the home of an arab-------he looked startled

Quit lying, shaddup.

Most of them came from Europe and fled to Palestine---that's why holocaust survivors write that in their books.

But the other illegal immigration was the problem.

So now Palestine did exist. Irosie make up your mind, one day you tell us there is no such thing, today you refer to it.

The truth is Palestine belongs to the Palestinians.

I do not lie----disgusting lump of nabi ass licking shit I know that you are afraid to let people know about the details of dhimmia-------but it would be best if you simply did not respond with your meccaist shit

for people interested----the social rules of the stink of shariah are very much like the NUREMBURG LAWS ---devised by adolf abu ali ------the dhimmi (in the case of the country of my husband's birth---jews) must essentially STAY AWAY from muslim things-----In that perverse system---a muslim can beat a dhimmi to death for walking up the steps of a mosque pig sty
----something like the nuremburg bar on jews using street cars devised by the islamic hero ADOLF ABU ALI

Even in passing muslims in the street---dhimmis had to move aside according to the vile stink of shariah

it gets even more silly------to the point of comedy------in fact I do know that lots of jewish humor centers around the stupidity of the ideas conceived by the schmucks ----muhummad and constantine and cossacks and adolf abu ali -----how can any peple live with such nonsensical garbage and not joke about it?

Dhimmi was at the time of Umar ibn Khattab.

During the Caliphate.

It was fair and granted people worship, also they were exempt from military service.

It was unlike any other system. No one allowed that. At that time it was a move forward.

Muslim tolerance was far better than any Christendom until the secular 17th century.

Arab Christians were seen as brothers and not regarded dhimmi status.

Jews were far better off them Christendom in Europe.

Last edited:
yes----'because' that's the flith you licked off the masjid floor------they lied to you-------dhimmia is the system that your islamic hero the HOLY NABI LIKE ADOLF ABU ALI-----used to legalize GENOCIDE it is the most vile and disgusting social system ever devised

in fact most of the genocides -----involving the murder of hundreds of millions---by muslims are related to the LAWS OF DHIMMIA ---for those who do not know---islamic is VERY LEGALISTIC------the rape of MILLIONS of sudanese women and the enslavement of tens of thousands of their children and the murder of millions in south sudan ------was DONE LEGALLY according to islamic law -----and it is the laws of DHIMMIA that does it for them Even the rape of 1/4 girls in east pakistan was LEGAL ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC LAW----on another technicality "TAKFIR"

Nope. You obviously don't understand dhimmi.

Nope. It's not about genocide.

The Jews that lived in the Caliphate would spit in your face for saying that. Muslims brought them safety.

You talk about dhimmi, you talk about that. Not about events in Pakistan or Sudan today.

You talk about Umar ibn Khattab. And the Caliphate.

Last edited:

The Jews that lived in the Caliphate would spit in your face for saying that. Muslims brought them safety.

'because' ----you are brainwashed------I have already told you----my husband was BORN into that status-----his parents LIVED IT his community lived it for more than a 1000 years in fact that is why his grandfather DIED SAVING HIS SON AND LITTLE DAUGHTER IN LAW------from that filth Now tell me-----every time I have offered a good idea------which is MUSLIMS should live under the same laws that jews lived in SHARIAH SHIT HOLES-----in Israel-----some muslim starts yelling "ISLAMOPHOBIA"

How about if we try this little PACT OF OMAR for muslims experiment in London?
what sort of insignia would you like to wear? how about a "vomit green sash"?

'because' ----you are brainwashed------I have already told you----my husband was BORN into that status-----his parents LIVED IT his community lived it for more than a 1000 years in fact that is why his grandfather DIED SAVING HIS SON AND LITTLE DAUGHTER IN LAW------from that filth Now tell me-----every time I have offered a good idea------which is MUSLIMS should live under the same laws that jews lived in SHARIAH SHIT HOLES-----in Israel-----some muslim starts yelling "ISLAMOPHOBIA"

How about if we try this little PACT OF OMAR for muslims experiment in London?
what sort of insignia would you like to wear? how about a "vomit green sash"?

I'm not talking about late Dhimmi.

Umar ibn Khattab did it right.

And he was a great leader. He had the true dhimmi.

We speak of that. We speak of him.

Umar ibn Khattab was a fascist piece of shit-----btw----his social ideas were not even his own------he copied the stinking shit from the JUSTINIAN CODE-------which is the system that made LEGAL the INQUISITION OF THE 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE---(first reich) ------and ------the muslim hero ADOLF ABU ALI used the same crap for his THIRD REICH

see?----there was a time when muslims were DHIMMIS-----it happened in SPAIN I know you love it and I WANT YOU TO HAVE WHAT YOU LOVE

Umar ibn Khattab was a fascist piece of shit-----btw----his social ideas were not even his own------he copied the stinking shit from the JUSTINIAN CODE-------which is the system that made LEGAL the INQUISITION OF THE 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE---(first reich) ------and ------the muslim hero ADOLF ABU ALI used the same crap for his THIRD REICH

see?----there was a time when muslims were DHIMMIS-----it happened in SPAIN I know you love it and I WANT YOU TO HAVE WHAT YOU LOVE

Bullshit. He was the best leader after Abu Bakar after Muhammad(PBUH)

Give it up grandma, we are talking 600 hundreds, not 19th century. No matter how much you try to make a stupid analogy.

right 'because' I have heard that one too------as if the WHOLE WORLD WAS BARBARIC in 600 ad------well I will admit that the criminals who took over ARABIA were barbarians-----but in civilized parts of the world-------THERE WERE REAL SCHOLARS

KHATTAB was a filthy and disgusting FASCIST----who lay the groundwork-----by lifting filth from the Justinian code for the genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS------including the enslavement of sudanese christian children which still exists because KHARTOUM is ruled by INVADING DOGS FROM ARABIA
do not despair-----there are some christians who deny that the filth of the justinian code-----was the filth it was-----but it is what made it legal for muslims to be executed in Spain so how bad could it have been?

right 'because' I have heard that one too------as if the WHOLE WORLD WAS BARBARIC in 600 ad------well I will admit that the criminals who took over ARABIA were barbarians-----but in civilized parts of the world-------THERE WERE REAL SCHOLARS

KHATTAB was a filthy and disgusting FASCIST----who lay the groundwork-----by lifting filth from the Justinian code for the genocides of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS------including the enslavement of sudanese christian children which still exists because KHARTOUM is ruled by INVADING DOGS FROM ARABIA
do not despair-----there are some christians who deny that the filth of the justinian code-----was the filth it was-----but it is what made it legal for muslims to be executed in Spain so how bad could it have been?

You're lying still.

None of that is true at all. Speak with historical facts. Not your way of summing up events.

Forum List

Back