Un fucking believable

It has a lot to do with it . Since mainstream media is reporting lies and this poll relied on that information, then the answers would not have been based on truthful data. That being said the Mexicans are basing their opinions on lies.

The question was asked based on what they read or heard, I'd argue that what they read or heard was inaccurate information.

Yes, the Mexicans born in Mexico would have an obvious bias and should not have been polled.

The source of anyone's opinion is not the issue here....only the FACT that they do indeed hold that opinion. If you want to talk about your opinions regarding media bias, I am certain there are many threads that discuss that.

And so you think that a national survey designed to differentiate hispanic opinion from the rest of society should NOT include naturalized American citizens born in Mexico? Again... that is absurd.

The POINT was that, for whatever reason, hispanic Americans are overwhelmingly against the Arizona law, and the conclusion that I drew from that was that GOP candidates risked alienating yet another ethnic group and in some key states, such as Florida, that will cost them dearly in a national election.

The information they recieve is the issue and the reason being is the opinions they form need to be based on facts and not on lies.

You're assuming those born in Mexico are natualized citizens. Can you prove that?

I refer you to a thread posted by Ghook titled "Latino Americans supporting AZ law "that contradicts your assertion that "hispanic Americans are overwhelmingly against the Arizona law".

the poll was not measuring the accuracy of facts, but the opinions of respondents. The FACT of the matter is that the polling I cited shows that hispanics polled overwhelmingly did NOT support the arizona law.

Can I PROVE that there are millions of naturalized citizens who were born in Mexico? I thought that would be understood.

Everyone can show a poll that supports their position. I showed mine as you asked me to. GHook's thread contains only anecdotal information. THere is no empirical polling data in that post that would show hispanic opinion versus non-hispanic opinion of the arizona law. sorry.

and...it is YOU who made the idiotic assertion that a poll seeking to differentiate hispanic opinion from the general population should exclude people born outside the united states. :lol:

Last edited:
The source of anyone's opinion is not the issue here....only the FACT that they do indeed hold that opinion. If you want to talk about your opinions regarding media bias, I am certain there are many threads that discuss that.

And so you think that a national survey designed to differentiate hispanic opinion from the rest of society should NOT include naturalized American citizens born in Mexico? Again... that is absurd.

The POINT was that, for whatever reason, hispanic Americans are overwhelmingly against the Arizona law, and the conclusion that I drew from that was that GOP candidates risked alienating yet another ethnic group and in some key states, such as Florida, that will cost them dearly in a national election.

The information they recieve is the issue and the reason being is the opinions they form need to be based on facts and not on lies.

You're assuming those born in Mexico are natualized citizens. Can you prove that?

I refer you to a thread posted by Ghook titled "Latino Americans supporting AZ law "that contradicts your assertion that "hispanic Americans are overwhelmingly against the Arizona law".

the poll was not measuring the accuracy of facts, but the opinions of respondents. The FACT of the matter is that the polling I cited shows that hispanics polled overwhelmingly did NOT support the arizona law.

Can I PROVE that there are millions of naturalized citizens who were born in Mexico? I thought that would be understood.

Everyone can show a poll that supports their position. I showed mine as you asked me to. GHook's thread contains only anecdotal information. THere is no empirical polling data in that post that would show hispanic opinion versus non-hispanic opinion of the arizona law. sorry.

and...it is YOU who made the idiotic assertion that a poll seeking to differentiate hispanic opinion from the general population should exclude people born outside the united states. :lol:

And those opinions were based on lies, therefore their opinions are a moot point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back