Un fucking believable

The Lakers should just forfeit the game. That'll shown then damn racist Arizonians!
Actually, the protesters are pissed because my beloved Lakers are refusing to get involved in the politics. They are pissed because of what Phil Jackson said about the Suns players electing to wear the ridiculous "Los Suns" jerseys. Pissed because he agrees that Arizona should enforce the laws the fed's refuse to enforce.

Go Lakers!

The Lakers should just forfeit the game. That'll shown then damn racist Arizonians!

It is racist to inforce our immigration laws? Good thing you were not around during "Operation Wetback" you would really be freaking out. Who cares about you racists rhetoric,:cuckoo:

*yawn*

and i'm way past bored with y'all pretending that law is anything but discriminatory.

:blahblah:
Discriminating against friggin' criminals?

How ACLU of ya' Jillian!

LMAO!

No... just I'm a bit cautiuous about people in uniforms running around demanding people's papers...

historically, it doesn't end well.

And the thing about the ACLU (and I don't have to agree with them or their priorities to say this) is that if speeh were pleasant or popular, it wouldn't need protection.

This is a different issue.

*yawn*

and i'm way past bored with y'all pretending that law is anything but discriminatory.

How ACLU of ya' Jillian!

LMAO!

No... just I'm a bit cautiuous about people in uniforms running around demanding people's papers...

And the thing about the ACLU (and I don't have to agree with them or their priorities to say this) is that if speeh were pleasant or popular, it wouldn't need protection.

No worries sweetheart. Nobody in unforms are going to be running around demanding peoples papers. It's clearly stated in the law that it's not going to be tolerated.

Besides, here in Ventura county ca., the Ventura county sheriffs department has been enforcing the federal law for years. There's never been any problems, and the citizens appreciate the fact that their fundamental rights to having the laws enforced is very much appreciated. It's one of the reasons why many cities in this county are on the "safest cities" in the US list, year in and year out. We don't put up with that criminal shit!

How ACLU of ya' Jillian!

LMAO!

No worries sweetheart. Nobody in unforms are going to be running around demanding peoples papers. It's clearly stated in the law that it's not going to be tolerated.

Besides, here in Ventura county ca., the Ventura county sheriffs department has been enforcing the federal law for years. There's never been any problems, and the citizens appreciate the fact that their fundamental rights to having the laws enforced is very much appreciated. It's one of the reasons why many cities in this county are on the "safest cities" in the US list, year in and year out. We don't put up with that criminal shit!
Where is that stated in the law?

btw, isn't Ventura County basically a gated community where the only latinos are gardners? I go there every year or so and that is my impression.

btw, isn't Ventura County basically a gated community where the only latinos are gardners? I go there every year or so and that is my impression.
No. Ventura county is a very large county. Much of it is farm land. Oxnard is primarily hispanic. As is Somis and on and on and on. The hispanics in those areas are in favor of the laws being enforced.; It benefits them too, in many ways. Yeah, I live in a gated community because we can afford it. The wife and I's hard work has provided an awesome lifestyle. We are the example of the american dream.

And, go read the fucking law, Ravi. It clearly states that profiling will not be tolerated. And those cops who try to abuse it will face serious reprecussions.

Educate yourself for once, dammit, and get over your abject loony liberal paranoia.

Last edited:

No. Ventura county is a very large county. Much of it is farm land. Oxnard is primarily hispanic. As is Somis and on and on and on. The hispanics in those areas are in favor of the laws being enforced.; It benefits them too. In many ways.

And, go read the fucking law, Ravi. It clearly states that profiling will not be tolerated. And those cops who try to abuse it will face serious reprecussions.

Educate yourself for once, dammit, and get over your abject loony liberal paranoia.
How does profiling not being tolerated mean that no one in uniform is going to run around and ask for papers? That sounds more like everyone will be asked for papers.

No. Ventura county is a very large county. Much of it is farm land. Oxnard is primarily hispanic. As is Somis and on and on and on. The hispanics in those areas are in favor of the laws being enforced.; It benefits them too. In many ways.

How does profiling not being tolerated mean that no one in uniform is going to run around and ask for papers? That sounds more like everyone will be asked for papers.
Christ!:eusa_wall:.....Those sheriffs are well paid. You tell me how many are going to be foolish enough to risk losing a well paying job for running around profiling every hispanic they fucking see!.....How many are going to risk losing their homes and everything they've worked hard for, particularly in Obama's fucked up economy that is only getting worse?

Glenn Beck is absolutely right!....It's like arguing with IDIOTS!:cuckoo:

Christ!:eusa_wall:.....Those sheriffs are well paid. You tell me how many are going to be foolish enough to risk losing a well paying job for running around profiling every hispanic they fucking see!.....How many are going to risk losing their homes and everything they've worked hard for, particularly in Obama's fucked up economy that is only getting worse?

Glenn Beck is absolutely right!....It's like arguing with IDIOTS!:cuckoo:
You made the claim that no one in uniform is going to run around asking for papers.

How then will the law be enforced?

I realize you are Wicked Stupid but perhaps you can admit your mistake.

*yawn*

How ACLU of ya' Jillian!

LMAO!

So basically, we shouldn't allow our police officers to EVER ask for anyone's ID, to avoid your horror of "people in uniforms running around demanding people's papers"? :eusa_hand:

I am way past tired of the BULLSHIT lies about the Arizona law on illegal Immigrants. The law says the SAME thing the US law says, the difference is our Federal Government REFUSES to enforce said law.

There is nothing racist about the law. There is nothing unconstitutional about the law. There is nothing remotely illegal about the law. Once again if any of those things were true then the same would be true of US Immigration laws on the books right NOW.

And then we have this....

Lakers-Suns NBA Match a Stage for Immigration Activists - Yahoo! News

LA needs to be shown the door. Fuck LA and anyone else that openly supports ILLEGAL Aliens.

The idiot calls for boycotts in the belief that financial harm will somehow change Arizona law has a downside. It turns out that since Arizonans overwhelmingly support this law, private citizens and organizations in Arizona are engaged in their own boycott of those states and cities that have made boycotts of Arizona an official policy. California gets at least 1/3 of its electricity from Arizona -are Californians calling for cancellation of THAT contract and insisting they would rather be in the dark than exist in the same country as a state with this law? Hell no. But Arizonans have increasingly called for re-evaluation of that contract BECAUSE of Californian calls for boycotts against their state. More than 1 million Arizonans travel to San Francisco alone every year but since their call for an official boycott, more than 30 organizations have already canceled their reservations just in SF alone. The state of California, already facing a budget crisis, and certain cities like SF are now concerned about the backlash coming from Arizonans as well as the MILLIONS in the country who not only support this Arizona law but also find their calls to boycott Arizona offensive. When it comes to boycotts, they are ONLY effective when the numbers are on YOUR side. If they are on your opponents' side, then it will be your own that suffers the real financial harm.

What goes around comes around -and calling for boycotts against a state with a law that has widespread support in Arizona as well as around the nation - is bound to end up giving the biggest bite in the ass to those who called for a boycott of Arizona in the first place. Those who support the law certainly understand the power of a boycott just as well as those who oppose it. But only ONE side enjoys overwhelming support and it is those who do NOT who will suffer the most financial harm here and they are just starting to realize that.

Last edited:
write these city councils who vote to condemn arizona

I am way past tired of the BULLSHIT lies about the Arizona law on illegal Immigrants. The law says the SAME thing the US law says, the difference is our Federal Government REFUSES to enforce said law.

There is nothing racist about the law. There is nothing unconstitutional about the law. There is nothing remotely illegal about the law. Once again if any of those things were true then the same would be true of US Immigration laws on the books right NOW.

And then we have this....

Lakers-Suns NBA Match a Stage for Immigration Activists - Yahoo! News

LA needs to be shown the door. Fuck LA and anyone else that openly supports ILLEGAL Aliens.

Hey, I just realized something. RGS is sticking his nose in another state's business and none of the rightwingloons are peeping. :lol:

im talking about states interfering in other states business.

private citizens have a right and a duty to stand up for what they believe in

Hey, I just realized something. RGS is sticking his nose in another state's business and none of the rightwingloons are peeping. :lol:

Forum List

Back