Un Frilling believable

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Can you guys even comprehend the extremes in intellectual dishonesty of Kerry, and the whole Dem machine these days. They're melting down before our eyes. Quotes from kerry read like deranged, prison-composed Mansonesque sonnets of insanity.

John Kerry is no threat whatsoever due to his extremes in intellectual dishonesty. So why do you worry so about him?

I'm still waiting on service obligation answers, Harkin Oil trading answers, even Halliburton connections, energy policy enlightenment, where are the reasons for the killing of our good soldiers and where are the WMDs and where are the Saddam Hussein/Al Queda connections?

I've heard about all the rhetoric I want to hear. I think it's time for some fact-finding, don't you?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I'm still waiting on service obligation answers, Harkin Oil trading answers, even Halliburton connections, energy policy enlightenment, where are the reasons for the killing of our good soldiers and where are the WMDs and where are the Saddam Hussein/Al Queda connections?

Without making a post filled with hate for Bush, can you tell us what Kerry has to offer this country and why anyone should vote for him?

The most telling thing about that Yahoo poll is Nader at 6% this early in the deal. I see him getting between 8-10% which assures Republicans of the win.

Without making a post filled with hate for Bush, can you tell us what Kerry has to offer this country and why anyone should vote for him?

An alternative to Bush, that is all !! Just take a look at his voting record in the senate, it is most revealing !!

As far as polls are concerned, give this some thought, the dems have been hammering the republicans unchallenged for over a year, but fear not retribution is at hand and the machine will start soon, and it is well funded !! Gotta love that soft money !! :D

the dems have been hammering the republicans unchallenged for over a year

..... which has been my point all along. None of the polls (including the ones projecting Bush at a higher %) are accurate because the campaign has yet to begin.

I'm in Pennsylvania, which is hyped up to be one of the sway states. I have yet to see a Bush ad. The only one I've seen so far has been from moveon.org bashing Bush. :rolleyes:

.... its early yet boys... the fight has just begun

Traditionally Campaigns don't hit their high peak until the conventions anyway. I think I saw a stat that at this point in their respective races Carter was ahead of Reagan, Mondale was ahead of Reagan, Dukakis was ahead of Bush and Bush was ahead of Clinton so don't look at the polls too much right now.

Im in PA too and i saw my first Bush ad. well that wasnt on the news. It was during the Comercials on fox news. Doubt that helps much but hey its a start.

We also have to remember that Reagan and Carter were tied until the last week of the election. we all know how that turned out.

The dems are going to be freaking out after bush wins this in a lanslide. They actually believe their own propaganda and really don't see it coming. Apparently they think America buys the shifty deflections Kerry and every member of his machine use in their talking points. Any discussion of Kerry's voting record is illogically countered with "You can't attack his patriotism!". It makes no sense, yet that's what they're going with in the play book this season. A first grader could figure it out.

Hey Psychoblues, can you even give one good positive reason to vote FOR Kerry, as opposed to against bush? We really would like to get your opinion.

At this point in the campaign, the candidates are trading jabs. Nothing substantial is going to happen until summertime. I put absolutely zero faith in any poll between now and August, regardless of the results.

I will side with you jeff..any poll this time of year is like the spring breeze...all over the place...Hurricanes happen in the fall:D

Wait till the debates. It will go in favor of Bush just like the Debates in the 2000 election went for Bush. And Ive seen Kerry debate. He cant do it. His best debates are with himself, ive heard that the Bush campaign is going to be running ads with Kerry debating himself.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Wait till the debates. It will go in favor of Bush just like the Debates in the 2000 election went for Bush. And Ive seen Kerry debate. He cant do it. His best debates are with himself, ive heard that the Bush campaign is going to be running ads with Kerry debating himself.

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Obviously I won't be voting, but I got a chuckle out of that one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back