Un-freaking-believable... You can now be arrested for your choice of attire.

manu1959 said:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/31/D8FG2HV82.html

Sheehan, who was invited to attend the speech by Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D- Calif., was charged with demonstrating in the Capitol building, said Capitol Police Sgt. Kimberly Schneider. The charge was later changed to unlawful conduct, Schneider said. Both charges are misdemeanors.
What exactly is "unlawful conduct"? Anyone with any links?

jAZ said:
What exactly is "unlawful conduct"? Anyone with any links?

conduct that is not considered lawful....you know like being told by the police that political t-shirst can't be worn inside and cover it up and sorry you will have to leave...and not lawfully abiding by those requests

This was totally staged. This is the way of the NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY. Take a hard look middle America and just store away for the future :boohoo: :dance: :laugh: :banana:

Stephanie said:
This was totally staged. This is the way of the NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY. Take a hard look middle America and just store away for the future :boohoo: :dance: :laugh: :banana:

Obviously. Just look at how the monekys follow their marching orders. "Sheehan will be arrested tonight. Go out in droves and preach totalitarianism."

You have to wonder about the shallowness of some people, who would 1- wear a shirt like this as some sort of statement,as an invited guest to an affair she knows this is not allowed and is totally uncalled for, and totally disrespectful,(there's a time and a place for everything) and 2 -the ones who are so worked up over someone being asked to leave because of it.

But at every speech that Hilitery has, you always hear of protesters being dragged out of there, and she gallantly continues with her speech. But you never hear a word about this, from those who are now screaming about the shame, and my right to free speech, and I'm going to sue.. hummm
The hyprocisy smells so bad, it stinks to high heaven. :tinfoil: :D

jAZ said:
Will Bush arrest me if I don't wear one?
If you decide to ignore the request, then sit down and demand service, yeah. But it won't be GW, it will be the police.

No kidding. Even if for some reason I were invited to dinner with John Kerry, I would still shave and wear a shirt with a collar.

I think anyone who meets with Hugo Chavez and then shows up at the State of the Union address wearing a protest shirt deserves to be arrested. This bullshit she's spewing about supression of free speech is garbage.

We should really think about having punishments for whoever sponsored your visit as well. If the congresswoman who invited Sheehan knew she could face charges if Sheehan acted up, she never would have invited her.

GotZoom said:
My dad always told me...

"You might not respect the person in the position, but you should still respect the position."

I tried telling a girl that once. It didn't work. :69:

The ClayTaurus said:
I tried telling a girl that once. It didn't work. :69:

But imagine her surprise.....watching you bend that way....trying to show her how it was done correctly.....

manu1959 said:
conduct that is not considered lawful....you know like being told by the police that political t-shirst can't be worn inside and cover it up and sorry you will have to leave...and not lawfully abiding by those requests

So in other words "unlawful conduct" is breaking laws that the police makeup on the fly. Right. So we live in a police state. I get it.

SpidermanTuba said:
So in other words "unlawful conduct" is breaking laws that the police makeup on the fly. Right. So we live in a police state. I get it.

Oh, come on. Use your freakin head.. What the hell happened to simple <b>common sense</b>? Dress for the occasion. Sheesh.

SpidermanTuba said:
And what is that dress code, exactly?

I'd wear the clothes in my avatar to a Halloween party, but I wouldn't wear them to a Presidential speech. Try letting common sense dictate your actions, instead of your argumentative attitude.

New Topics

Forum List

Back