Un-freaking-believable... You can now be arrested for your choice of attire.

Abbey Normal said:
Sheehan is following the President around, from his ranch, to the White House, to the SOTU address. I think she should be arrested for stalking the President.

Well, that will only happen when she insists that GWB is her 'husband' like that lady who stalked David Letterman...

I really have tired of her whoring for the media, and the media playing right along. She's an idiot. So far out of touch most liberals won't even defend her (there ARE those select few though!).

She sure has gotten a lot of mileage out of the death of her son, a far better person than she could ever hope to be, and one who she dishonors every time she runs her suck.

After painfully reading seven pages of posts on this........... it comes down to CS is still a publicity hound (more appropriate than media whore IMHO since she looks like a dog and well, who would actually pay to ........ ) looking for a fix. Well she got it. Some argue that we should have left her alone to simmer without a camera on her. I think the cops did the right thing, except for that apology at the end.

pegwinn said:
After painfully reading seven pages of posts on this........... it comes down to CS is still a publicity hound (more appropriate than media whore IMHO since she looks like a dog and well, who would actually pay to ........ ) looking for a fix. Well she got it. Some argue that we should have left her alone to simmer without a camera on her. I think the cops did the right thing, except for that apology at the end.

Yeah, the appeasement of the loony-left by apologizing really strokes my fur the wrong way.

It's lose-lose. Prosecute and you have a martyr on your hands. Don't, and she runs around claiming the win, with the media close on her heels to record every word.

Forum List

Back