UN chief condemns Iran leaders' anti-Israel remarks

There's a lot of jewish people in our government. On the Supreme Court are Elena Kagan, Stephen Breyer, and Darth Bader Ginsburg. Is one of these three good? Many more in Congress. How is it there are so many Jews in high places in our government but none of them are good?

How is someone "good" if they oppose Jesus?
Supporting Jesus is not a prerequisite for goodness.

There's a lot of jewish people in our government. On the Supreme Court are Elena Kagan, Stephen Breyer, and Darth Bader Ginsburg. Is one of these three good? Many more in Congress. How is it there are so many Jews in high places in our government but none of them are good?

Isn't hating Jesus a bad thing, at least from the perspective of a Christian?

How about naming some good Jews in government?

How about naming some good Jews in Hollywood?

Jews, like any other group, are mostly good people with their fair share of assholes.

Off the top of my head, Israeli opposition leader Shaul Mofaz seems to be a good guy.

The context was Jews in the US government. But, okay, Shaul Mofaz... good guy? He's an advocate of communal punishment (a vile thing, by western standards), including bulldozing the homes of innocent people. You know, those bulldozers, one of which killed American Rachel Corrie when she was protesting against the brutality of God Damned Jews.

Shoul Mofaz is a piece of shit.

Adam Sandler.

One of the most vulgar and disgusting people in Hollywood. Adam Sandler is a piece of shit.

It's like you want to prove me right.

Off the top of my head, Israeli opposition leader Shaul Mofaz seems to be a good guy.

The context was Jews in the US government. But, okay, Shaul Mofaz... good guy? He's an advocate of communal punishment (a vile thing, by western standards), including bulldozing the homes of innocent people. You know, those bulldozers, one of which killed American Rachel Corrie when she was protesting against the brutality of God Damned Jews.

Shoul Mofaz is a piece of shit.

Adam Sandler.

One of the most vulgar and disgusting people in Hollywood. Adam Sandler is a piece of shit.

For you, every Jew is a piece of shit, since birth.

You cannot argue with someone with such a narrow minded view.

The only real nazi today is a Jew.

Yet you pretend to be a Christian, right?

Jews belong to the devil. If you were a Christian, you'd believe Jesus when he said that.

If you were a Christian, you would oppose Jews because they're enemies of Christianity.

If you were a descent person, you would oppose Jews just because they're vile.

Are you a Christian, or a God Damned Jew? Make up your mind.
Now if Ariux was really a good Christian, he wouldn't be running to the hate sites for that John passage. He would go to someone knowledgeable about the New Testament who can explain to him that Jesus wasn't speaking about all the Jews, but about those with whom he was having a disagreement. I would be rich if I collected money from every anti-Semite who has brought this up, and I doubt very, very much that they actually read the Bible, but the hate sites are their instruction books.

jt2

Now if Ariux was really a good Christian, he wouldn't be running to the hate sites for that John passage. He would go to someone knowledgeable about the New Testament who can explain to him that Jesus wasn't speaking about all the Jews, but about those with whom he was having a disagreement. I would be rich if I collected money from every anti-Semite who has brought this up, and I doubt very, very much that they actually read the Bible, but the hate sites are their instruction books.

If they made a movie called "Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest", you'd have the role of "Dumbest" locked up!

Jesus told the Jews that they belong to the Devil. But, you say that only applies to Jews who disagreed with Jesus. Other than "Messianic Jews" (which aren't Jews, according to Israel and other Jewish authorities), Jews disagree with Jesus. That means those non-believing Jews that you call me an anti-semite for criticizing do belong to the Devil. They disagree with Jesus, Hossfly the Dumbest.

It may be a bad thing from the perspective of SOME Christians - but no Jew 'hates' Jesus.

The fact is that Jesus is completely and totally irrelevant to Jewish belief. So it's nothing to do with 'hate'. Jews don't 'hate' Jesus any more than Christians 'hate' the Buddha...... or Quetzalcoatl.

The fact is that Jesus is completely and totally irrelevant to Jewish belief. So it's nothing to do with 'hate'. Jews don't 'hate' Jesus any more than Christians 'hate' the Buddha...... or Quetzalcoatl.

That mob of Jews yelling for Jesus to be crucified sound like they hate Jesus. The Talmud, which Jews hold as their supreme authority, gloats over Jesus being killed. Here's a Jew sharing his opinion on Jesus:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it - YouTube[/ame]

MHunter, you're an idiot and a fool. Jews do hate Jesus. Even if all they did was dismiss him, that's still hate.

If they made a movie called "Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest", you'd have the role of "Dumbest" locked up!

Jesus told the Jews that they belong to the Devil. But, you say that only applies to Jews who disagreed with Jesus. Other than "Messianic Jews" (which aren't Jews, according to Israel and other Jewish authorities), Jews disagree with Jesus. That means those non-believing Jews that you call me an anti-semite for criticizing do belong to the Devil. They disagree with Jesus, Hossfly the Dumbest.
Is it beyond your thinking that he was having a disagreement with just a few Jews with whom he was arguing? After all, the first Christians were Jews, and I doubt Jesus would refer to them as sons of the Devil. No way do I think you will ever be a Bible scholar, nor do I think you had Bible study as a kid. What I do know, however, is that all the Islamofascists and Neo Nazis have brought up this John passage constantly on these message boards like you were all Bible scholars, instead of admitting that you picked up this "sons of the Devil" bit from some hate site. Even Muslims have brought it up on message boards, and I doubt they learned it in their madrassas in some foreign country. Meanwhile, I would imagine that the readers of this board have noticed that Ariux, being such a good, knowledgeable Christian fellow, had nothing to say about Jesus destroying the crosses and then preaching Islam. Maybe he is looking forward to that. Then he can blame it on the Jews.

jt2

That mob of Jews yelling for Jesus to be crucified sound like they hate Jesus. The Talmud, which Jews hold as their supreme authority, gloats over Jesus being killed. Here's a Jew sharing his opinion on Jesus:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas]Jew: We killed Jesus, we're proud of it - YouTube[/ame]

MHunter, you're an idiot and a fool. Jews do hate Jesus. Even if all they did was dismiss him, that's still hate.
I am sure many of you recognize this video as one that the anti-Semites like
to dray up. Does anyone think that the good Christian Ariux would show any videos of Muslim clerics inciting their people to kill Christians? Of course, he wouldn't. It's too much fun for him to drag up this old video of some kids so that we will think that all the Jews are going to brag they killed Jesus. So, Ariux, doesn't it bother you that Christians are being persecuted in Muslim countries, or do you close you eyes to that because it is not something you can blame on the Jews.

jt2

The context was Jews in the US government.
I'm not programmed to answer a question like that. It goes against my American heritage to combine church and state. How someone worships, or what name they call God, is of no interest to me. I really don't care about the spirituality of others.

Adam Sandler is awesome! I mean, how classic is "Don't mess with the Zohan". A Israeli counter-terrorist, falls in love with a Palestinian women, whose brother is his arch-enemy.

Or when Palestinian's and Israeli's arguing in the street about who's more oppressed?

Palestinian: We're more oppressed because everyone thinks we're terrorists!
Israeli: No, we're more oppressed.
Palestinian: Why is that?
Israeli: Because we look like you!​

That is just too funny!

Last edited:
For you, every Jew is a piece of shit, since birth.

You cannot argue with someone with such a narrow minded view.

And you are taught every Palestinian is a terrorist
, since birth. and you go with that

Wow, I didn't realize you knew me that well, to know for sure on which values and truth I was born into or raised by.:eusa_clap:

By your posts we know you

Your "Tribe" was chosen by God, all other Tribes are to serve your Tribe

Forum List

Back