UN chief condemns Iran leaders' anti-Israel remarks

Israel is not alone------in fact there are factions in "muslim" countries that wil fight for Israel more ardently than the IDF One day the dogs of arabia will have to face the PUNJABI SIKHS

Punjab is in India:eusa_shhh:

Congratulations, Jos - you've finally managed to make a statement without major factual error.

The Punjab is in northern India, where many of the people are Muslim. So Rosie's statement wasn't nearly as INcorrect as you want to pretend it was.

Ariyukkks, your satire is hugely amusing..... your burlesque of an idiotic foaming-at-the-mouth Jew-hater is hilarious!

Yes!!!! Keep up the buffoonery: show the world what pathetic losers those 'Christian Identity'/Aryan Nation types are!

A Nazi scumbag like you has some nerve calling anybody a real piece of shit, Princess.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The only real nazi today is a Jew.

Yet you pretend to be a Christian, right?

Jews belong to the devil. If you were a Christian, you'd believe Jesus when he said that.

If you were a Christian, you would oppose Jews because they're enemies of Christianity.

If you were a descent person, you would oppose Jews just because they're vile.

Are you a Christian, or a God Damned Jew? Make up your mind.

Israel is not alone------in fact there are factions in "muslim" countries that wil fight for Israel more ardently than the IDF One day the dogs of arabia will have to face the PUNJABI SIKHS

Punjab is in India:eusa_shhh:

Congratulations, Jos - you've finally managed to make a statement without major factual error.

The Punjab is in northern India, where many of the people are Muslim. So Rosie's statement wasn't nearly as INcorrect as you want to pretend it was.

In fact PUNJAB is partially in Pakistan and Partially in India try not to contradict your superiors

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon sharply criticized Iran's supreme leader and president on Friday, describing their latest verbal attacks on Israel as "offensive and inflammatory."

Many thousands of Iranians shouted "Death to America, death to Israel" during state-organized protests on Friday and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told them there was no place for the Jewish state in a future Middle East.

UN chief condemns Iran leaders' anti-Israel remarks - Israel News, Ynetnews

Given Israeli and US attitudes towards Iran, I can understand why the Iranians are pissed off.

If I kept bleating on about wanting to attack the US, I'd probably have been disappeared by the CIA by now.

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon sharply criticized Iran's supreme leader and president on Friday, describing their latest verbal attacks on Israel as "offensive and inflammatory."

Many thousands of Iranians shouted "Death to America, death to Israel" during state-organized protests on Friday and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told them there was no place for the Jewish state in a future Middle East.

UN chief condemns Iran leaders' anti-Israel remarks - Israel News, Ynetnews

Given Israeli and US attitudes towards Iran, I can understand why the Iranians are pissed off.

If I kept bleating on about wanting to attack the US, I'd probably have been disappeared by the CIA by now.

The Israeli policty toward Iran statrted because of Ahmedinejad's hate speech few years ago. He provoked the Israeli fear, and in the not so distanced future, may even provoke and early initiated self defense move.

Jews belong to the devil. If you were a Christian, you'd believe Jesus when he said that.

If you were a Christian, you would oppose Jews because they're enemies of Christianity.

I'm a Catholic and there are a lot of good jewish people.

Unfortunately, they're not running the government.

A speech by the president of a country which includes "that country over there should not exist" followed by 'DEATH TO ......"chants by crowds of dogs IS A DECLARATION OF WAR Iran has declared war on Israel and on the entire civilized world in the same way the muslim "god" adolf hitler did

Just to point out to you, when I spoke of Anti-Semitic hypocrite haters earlier, I was refering to people just like the big devoted Christian above you.

Many start with harsh criticism on Israel and Zionism for what seems like "search for justice" so called, but then you dig a little further and find those trolls like Ariux underneath.

A speech by the president of a country which includes "that country over there should not exist" followed by 'DEATH TO ......"chants by crowds of dogs IS A DECLARATION OF WAR Iran has declared war on Israel and on the entire civilized world in the same way the muslim "god" adolf hitler did
I think you OD'ed on vagisil, you stupid bitch!

a speech by the president of a country which includes "that country over there should not exist" followed by 'death to ......"chants by crowds of dogs is a declaration of war iran has declared war on israel and on the entire civilized world in the same way the muslim "god" adolf hitler did
i think you od'ed on vagisil, you stupid bitch!

No Family Attacks. NO MATTER HOW YOU'RE GOADED

The only real nazi today is a Jew.

Yet you pretend to be a Christian, right?

Talking points from the latest meeting at the local Bundhalle?

There's a lot of jewish people in our government. On the Supreme Court are Elena Kagan, Stephen Breyer, and Darth Bader Ginsburg. Is one of these three good? Many more in Congress. How is it there are so many Jews in high places in our government but none of them are good?

How is someone "good" if they oppose Jesus?

Forum List

Back