UN Calls for End to Islamos Sexually Mutilating Women by 2030

The pressure has been applied and is what it is.
nothing

Sometimes it's the smallest thing that makes the difference. Have you ever heard of the straw that broke the camel's back? Keeping this atrocity going in the face of every indication to stop it has not got to be easy.
well the democrats can't wait for them to get here so they can abuse all the women in our country. Since it is what they do best you know.

#1) It's not mutilation. It's circumcision. The jews have been performing it on males for thousands of year.

#2) It's none of the UN's business what people in other countries do within their own culture and borders.

#3) The globalist's controlled western nation's need to get a life and quit bothering people. ..... :cool:
Piss on you and your shitty religion, Achmed. When Christians finally have had enough, there won't be anywhere in the world where a Muslim man can hide, much less abuse his women.

Ah Blackhook with his endless fantasies of religious genocide and Jihad against Muslims.

nothing

Sometimes it's the smallest thing that makes the difference. Have you ever heard of the straw that broke the camel's back? Keeping this atrocity going in the face of every indication to stop it has not got to be easy.
well the democrats can't wait for them to get here so they can abuse all the women in our country. Since it is what they do best you know.

Meanwhile Republicans have been the ones fighting laws to protect American women, while Democrats have worked to protect American women from abuse.

RWNJ's prefer their women pregnant in and the locked down compound with them.

nothing

Meanwhile Republicans have been the ones fighting laws to protect American women, while Democrats have worked to protect American women from abuse.

and yet, you back the muslims who abuse women. explain.

Frankly.... Islamic barbarians are even worse than Middle ages savages!

In the Dark Ages, bad as they were back then, they used to put a chastity belt on the women.... they didn't mutilate those poor souls.

What a scourge in the world these monsters are!

Are you really this ignorant about Western History?

Good 'Christians' did all sorts of mutilations on people in the Middle Ages and beyond.

Tongues being ripped out, hands and feet chopped off, eyes gouged out. People burned to death.

So much more 'civilized'........
Here we go!

BUT THE CRUSADES!!!!!
The funny thing is, the more we deal with Muslims, the more sense the Crusades make. Soon it will be abundantly clear the time has arrived to BRING OUT THE HOLY HAND GRENADE.

Yep- the Crusaders sacking Constantinople sure made sense........Christians killing Christians.........that showed those Muslims!
Christian armies, but not the Christian Church. The Pope protested the attacks fervently, but nobody was listening. Many atrocities committed by Christians similarly lacked endorsement by the Catholic Church. Ultimately we paid the price when Constantinople fell to Islam.

'Christian Armies but not the Christian Church"

Well that must have been reassuring to the Christians who were killed by those armies that sacked Constantinople and indeed did weaken it enough so it fell to Muslim armies.

And the Pope? Well yes he did protest- he even excommunicated crusaders when they sacked the first Christian city- Zara- a Christian city of the Christian Kingdom of Hungary. On the orders of the Christian rulers of Venice.

Then they moved onto Constantinople

The Sack of Constantinople

Thus began the sack of Constantinople, the richest city of all Europe. Nobody controlled the troops. Thousands of defenseless civilians were killed. Women, even nuns, were raped by the crusading army and churches, monasteries and convents were looted. The very altars of churches were smashed and torn to pieces for their gold and marble by warriors who had sworn to fight in service of the Christian faith.
Even the magnificent Santa Sophia was ransacked by the crusaders. Works of tremendous value were destroyed merely for their material value. One such work was the bronze statue of Hercules, created by the famous Lysippus, court sculptor of no lesser than Alexander the Great. The statue was melted down for its bronze. It is but one of a mass of bronze artworks which was melted down by those blinded by greed.
The loss of art treasures the world suffered in the sack of Constantinople is immeasurable.

When the crusaders took some of the piles of money, jewels, and gold that they had captured in the sack of Constantinople back to Rome, Innocent III accepted the stolen items. Furthermore, at the Fourth Council of the Lateran the Pope welcomed and recognised to it western (Catholic) prelates from Sees established in the conquered lands – thus recognising their legitimacy over formerly Orthodox areas.

nothing

I back Americans- regardless of their religion- and regardless of their gender.

And you oppose Americans- because of their religion.

I do? When and where did I ever make that statement? You speaking for me now are you?

I do? When and where did I ever make that statement? You speaking for me now are you?

You speaking of Americans accusing of them of abuse because of their religion.

"and yet, you back the muslims who abuse women. explain."

You speaking of Americans accusing of them of abuse because of their religion.

"and yet, you back the muslims who abuse women. explain."
Stop speaking Greek and post my comments. Oh right you can't. Hahahaha

You do realize that many women in those countries believe any woman who doesn't have that clitorectomy is unclean, a whore? Including themselves if they haven't had one.
It's never had any purpose except to keep a woman from straying--(Jesus, these Muslims are so paranoid about their women jumping the fence!) and it's truly sad, but when you make it illegal, as it is in the U.S., women will take their daughters to practitioners in third world countries to perform them or take them to do-it-yourself butchers who make it more dangerous.
My heart goes out to women in such societies, but the U.N. had best change the women's minds first, before outlawing the practice.
At the end of the day anything can be outlawed. The issue then is enforcement.
Who from the UN is going to enforce any such resolution? Do you see the possibility of anything but remote of such enforcement?
The people subject here are not of civilized modern societies

Who knows what the world will look like in 2030?
Your point?.....
"Who's to say" is NOT an acceptable response to anything.

While it doesn't look that way now, the situation can be much better in 2030. Who knows what will get the ball rolling, and a foundation is needed.
Oy vey.....The "who knows" approach....
Look, what is your outlook on this? Do you really believe the UN talking heads are going to change a thousand years of cultural practice?
I'm not asking for this to be swept under the rug. I consider this a barbaric practice. But as far as culture is concerned, I don't get to make that call. Neither does the UN.
As previously stated. The only way to stop this is education and a shift in cultural mores

It's better than ignoring the problem.
Lip service is not helping anything.
At the end of the day all we can do in our civilized nations is to make sure the practice is outlawed and close monitoring of immigrants who do have a cultural propensity to practice this. THAT is doing something to stop it...HERE. where it IS our business.
If you think some UN bureaucrat blowing sunshine up everyone's ass is going to put a stop to thousands of years of cultural practice, you're nuts.

Would you prefer the UN does nothing?

It is such a glaring abuse and atrocity, putting a spotlight on it is welcome.
yes. The UN is sticking its nose into an affair it has no business. Culture changes from within. Have you no recollection of 1960's US History?

Pressure and caring aren't exactly the same.
UN has no pressure to change anything. ..... :cool:

I think you are entirely too emotional to carry on a rational discussion

I think you are lost in fantasyland to make so much out of a few words.
What the hell are you yammering about?
BTW, you DON'T think...You emote. Your posts are indicative of this.

Pressure and caring aren't exactly the same.

So the UN has gotten too emotional? :cuckoo:

No...I stated that YOU are emotional...and irrational

No...I stated that YOU are emotional...and irrational

You picked a bad subject to troll.

Forum List

Back