UN action better be opposed by US

What has happened is this:

A military operation has rendered a number of unarmed civilians dead. The incident took place on international waters.

This is not okay.

Compare it to Waco or anything you like, when military or para military force is used upon civilians a pretty high degree of responsability comes with it.

If the ships couldn't be stopped without killing civilians - it couldn't be stopped - period.

The investigation is not about Israel or Palistine or Gaza or who is right or wrong. It is to find out what happened all the way.

Those "unarmed" protesters had metal batons, knives and tried to seize and in some cases succeeded in taking pistols from the soldiers.

And I repeat just who the fuck is going to run this independent investigation? Not the UN they are as biased as Hamas.

Or are you also saying that a Country has no right to enforce a LEGAL Blockade of a hostile area? So you think the North Koreans should be free to fire on US servicemen if they board their boats while enforcing a blockade? The Iraqis under Saddam Hussein should have fired on US and International navies for boarding their vessels in the 90's?

It isn't the scenario at hand now, is it? IF you want to stop a vessel with hundereds of potentionally aggresive people you go in with the force required to ensure you can contain the aggression. Or you leave it be. As soon as you have control YOU are in charge and responsible for what will happen next. That is the flip side of initiative. Having a man in distress firing an automatic rifle with the result of civilian casualties is a military fuck up nothing less. Agreed?

They used paint guns the only real firearms they had were pistols. And the protesters took some of them. Or can you not read?

on the open seas...piracy is normally fought.
Exactly. What were those assholes doing on that boat to begin with ?
OFF THE MAP !
What's next ? Attack the Red Cross with a helicopter ? OH wait ! They already did that.
These are the assholes all of you brainwashed, fairy tale believing dolts look up to as " Gawdz chosen". Self Chosen.

Posting pictures already determined to be fake does not help your case. RETARD.

How in the world can a retired Marine defemd a foreign nation boarding a US flagged/registered vessel in international waters, taking unarmed US citizens prisoner. Placing said citizens in custody, then only releasing them if they 1) identify themselves or 2) sign papers saying they enterd the country illegally?! It shouldn't matter which country does this, it needs to be universally condemed.

After all this country has gone to war in the past for actions like this, if anyone should know that I would think it would be a Marine. (Lt. Pressely O'Bannon)

2) sign papers saying they enterd the country illegally?

None of those people went to Israel. What are those idiots talking about?

How in the world can a retired Marine defemd a foreign nation boarding a US flagged/registered vessel in international waters, taking unarmed US citizens prisoner. Placing said citizens in custody, then only releasing them if they 1) identify themselves or 2) sign papers saying they enterd the country illegally?! It shouldn't matter which country does this, it needs to be universally condemed.

After all this country has gone to war in the past for actions like this, if anyone should know that I would think it would be a Marine. (Lt. Pressely O'Bannon)

So are you saying the US should not ever declare a blockade? That the US has no authority to enforce a blockade they declare? That the US has no authority to stop and board vessels entering US waters to inspect them, to then detain and arrest anyone with out a valid passport trying to gain entry into the US? FUCKING retards the lot of you.

Or are you also saying that a Country has no right to enforce a LEGAL Blockade of a hostile area? So you think the North Koreans should be free to fire on US servicemen if they board their boats while enforcing a blockade? The Iraqis under Saddam Hussein should have fired on US and International navies for boarding their vessels in the 90's?

It isn't the scenario at hand now, is it? IF you want to stop a vessel with hundereds of potentionally aggresive people you go in with the force required to ensure you can contain the aggression. Or you leave it be. As soon as you have control YOU are in charge and responsible for what will happen next. That is the flip side of initiative. Having a man in distress firing an automatic rifle with the result of civilian casualties is a military fuck up nothing less. Agreed?

They used paint guns the only real firearms they had were pistols. And the protesters took some of them. Or can you not read?

In that case it must be regarded as a military sucess, right? Are we talking about caliber now?!? Come on...

So are you saying the US should not ever declare a blockade? That the US has no authority to enforce a blockade they declare? That the US has no authority to stop and board vessels entering US waters to inspect them, to then detain and arrest anyone with out a valid passport trying to gain entry into the US? FUCKING retards the lot of you.

These people were in international waters and had no intention of going to Israel.

These people were in international waters and had no intention of going to Israel.

Once again retard you need a lesson on Facts. Gaza is NOT an independent Country. It is under blockade by Israel for its Israel's own protection. It does not matter one whit if they were headed for Israel as they WERE headed for Gaza.

This entire matter is a made-up crisis. The potential for conflict between Isreal and Turkey - two U.S. allies - is a serious matter and not one which allows us and easy course of action. The entire region is a powder keg, from the Balkins through the middle east to Afghanistan and Pakistan, and involves the vitile interests of Russia, China and India as well as Britain and the U.S.
One might think that humanity had learned something from the 20th Century, obviously not.

This entire matter is a made-up crisis. The potential for conflict between Isreal and Turkey - two U.S. allies - is a serious matter and not one which allows us and easy course of action. The entire region is a powder keg, from the Balkins through the middle east to Afghanistan and Pakistan, and involves the vitile interests of Russia, China and India as well as Britain and the U.S.
One might think that humanity had learned something from the 20th Century, obviously not.

Nope the rest of the world hates Jews, always has. And they are letting terrorists create a fake event.

Once again retard you need a lesson on Facts. Gaza is NOT an independent Country. It is under blockade by Israel for its Israel's own protection. It does not matter one whit if they were headed for Israel as they WERE headed for Gaza.

They still never went to Israel. It is a phony charge as Israel is a phony country.

They still never went to Israel. It is a phony charge as Israel is a phony country.

Keep on PROVING my points for me.

Wow gunny you must have been a gun bunny because they are the dumbest Marines in the Corps. The US does not usually shoot at humanitarian flotillas (as reported by a member of the Israeli Parliament on the flotilla). We do not usually stop persons from entering a sovereign teritory, bring then into the US then claim they entered the US illegally. And of course the US recognizes territorial waters out to 12 miles not 70, I realize numbers probabaly confuse you, so let
me explain. 70 is a lot bigger than 12, so theyweren't in Israeli waters/territory, they said theywere going to enter, BUT until they actually did it,
Israel had no right to detain them.

Now lets talk tactics, if any nation on the planet should know not to attempt to storm a vessel with 100+ possible hostiles, with unknown armaments, using 15 commandos with (seriously?) paintball guns and pistols, one would think it would be Israel.

Last edited:
Wow gunny you must have been a gun bunny because they are the dumbest Marines in the Corps. The US does not usually shoot at humanitarian flotillas (as reported by a member of the Israeli Parliament on the flotilla). We do not usually stop persons from entering a sovereign teritory, bring then into the US then claim they
entered the US illegally. And of course the US
recognizes territorial waters out to 12 miles not 70
, I realize numbers probabaly confuse you, so let
me explain. 70 is a lot bigger than 12, so they
weren't in Israeli waters/territory, they said they

were going to enter, BUT until they actually did it,
Israel had no right to detain them.

Now lets talk tactics, if any nation on the planet should know not to attempt to storm a vessel with 100+ possible hostiles, with unknown armaments, using 15 commandos with (seriously?) paintball guns and pistols, one would think it would be Israel.

I have added you to the list of 2 percenters that hate Jews and apologize for Terrorists.

I LOVE how there is no middle ground on a message board.

Despite what you believe the entire world does not hate Israel, The Jewish People, and Judaism, but if you tell yourself that enoug I suppose you can believe it, just don't expect the rest of us too.

Israel is a real nation with as much right to exist and thrive without threats from it's neighbors as any other nation. If it is threatened it absolutely has the right if not the responsibility to defend it self in an appropriate manner.

The rift this may cause with Turkey and the US and Israel, willl become a major diomatic issue in the future for all three nations.

As for my "support" of terrorism (realy you said that?), I subscribe to the Ronald Regan scjool of thought when it comes to terrorists. If you attack us, we will kill you, your friends, your family, your children, without mercy, and with extreme prejudice. (As done to Mommar Qadaffi 1985)

Last edited:
The facts are pretty simple.
The organization sponsoring this flotilla has strong ties to Hamas. The purpose was to run the blockade. They have done this in the past. Israel and Egypt maintain a blockade for their own security. Israel warned the ships not to go to Gaza. They offered a peaceful alternative, which was refused. Israeli commandos came down on the ships to interdict them, as they are entitled to do (as the U.S is with N.Korea: North Korean Ships Subject To US Interdiction: White House). The peaceful passengers took up knives, poles, and axes and in some cases took weapons from the commandos and attempted to use them on them. The commandoes fired in self defense.

What is the problem here, other than the country involved is Israel? If it had been Jordan no one would have said boo. That is why condemnations represent a double standard.

I LOVE how there is no middle ground on a message board.

Despite what you believe the entire world does not hate Israel, The Jewish People, and Judaism, but if you tell yourself that enoug I suppose you can believe it, just don't expect the rest of us too.

Israel is a real nation with as much right to exist and thrive

And defend itself. Which is what it was doing here.
But not everyone believes as you do. The idiot PF Tinmore has posted more than once that Israel is not a real country because he believes ludicrously that they have no defined borders.

One last thing can you add me to the VIP list at the playboy mansion since you are addin g me to lists?

The facts are pretty simple.
The organization sponsoring this flotilla has strong ties to Hamas. The purpose was to run the blockade. They have done this in the past. Israel and Egypt maintain a blockade for their own security. Israel warned the ships not to go to Gaza. They offered a peaceful alternative, which was refused. Israeli commandos came down on the ships to interdict them, as they are entitled to do (as the U.S is with N.Korea: North Korean Ships Subject To US Interdiction: White House). The peaceful passengers took up knives, poles, and axes and in some cases took weapons from the commandos and attempted to use them on them. The commandoes fired in self defense.

What is the problem here, other than the country involved is Israel? If it had been Jordan no one would have said boo. That is why condemnations represent a double standard.

Only in Israel's alternate universe the people defending themselves from Israeli attacks are the aggressors.

Rabbi posted before I could edit.

Israel has as well defined borders as any other nation. The facts are muddled at the moment, and need to be investigated by a relatively neutral party (Swiss). Acting like a retared lab monkey (PT, Gunny) doesn't help your argument at all.

Forum List

Back