UN action better be opposed by US

The whole incident is a good litmus test for the good guys and bad guys.
Bad guys see a mean nasty Israel beating up innocent peace protesters. They are no different from apartheid era White South Africans so everything they do is presumed to be wrong.
The good guys understand the historic ties the U.S. has to Israel, only democracy in the mid east and only country that guarantees rights to its citizens. They understand this was a provocation, probably by Turkey, which is trying to establish its street creds with its Islamic whacko brethren.
So the more the bad guys talk bad about israel, the mroe they reveal themselves to be bad guys.

So essentially what you are saying is because you can't form a coherent argument you need to separate positions into "good guys" and "bad guys" eh?

Ok. Got it.

Bad guys see a mean nasty Israel beating up innocent peace protesters. They are no different from apartheid era White South Africans so everything they do is presumed to be wrong.
The good guys understand the historic ties the U.S. has to Israel, only democracy in the mid east and only country that guarantees rights to its citizens. They understand this was a provocation, probably by Turkey, which is trying to establish its street creds with its Islamic whacko brethren.
So the more the bad guys talk bad about israel, the mroe they reveal themselves to be bad guys.

So essentially what you are saying is because you can't form a coherent argument you need to separate positions into "good guys" and "bad guys" eh?

Ok. Got it.
I say different things to different people depending on their demonstrated capacity for understanding.
Having seen your posts I will say this:
Israelis=Good
Hamas=Bad.

Is that clear enough for you? The little parallel horizontal lines indicate they are the same thing.

Ok. Got it.
I say different things to different people depending on their demonstrated capacity for understanding.
Israelis=Good
Hamas=Bad.

Is that clear enough for you? The little parallel horizontal lines indicate they are the same thing.

Umm yes. I know that you group vast groups of people into "good" and "evil" because you are incapable of complex thought. That was my point from the last post. But thanks for reaffirming how much of a simpleton you are.

Ok. Got it.
Israelis=Good
Hamas=Bad.

Curious...were the Israelis still good when they put 4 shots at close range into an American citizens head?

Ok. Got it.
Israelis=Good
Hamas=Bad.

Do yo mean like:

The Rabbi = Asshole

Am I getting this equal thing correct?

Ok. Got it.
Israelis=Good
Hamas=Bad.

Do yo mean like:

The Rabbi = Asshole

Am I getting this equal thing correct?

I havent ever seen you get anything correct in these threads.

Ok. Got it.
Israelis=Good
Hamas=Bad.

Umm yes. I know that you group vast groups of people into "good" and "evil" because you are incapable of complex thought. That was my point from the last post. But thanks for reaffirming how much of a simpleton you are.

Actually I had to present it in terms I thought you could understand. Maybe I was wrong.
Certainly I have yet to see you relate a coherent thought, idea or argument on this board.

Israelis=Good
Hamas=Bad.

Actually I had to present it in terms I thought you could understand. Maybe I was wrong.
Certainly I have yet to see you relate a coherent thought, idea or argument on this board.

No, what you haven't seen is a thought you agree with. And unfortunately you can't recognize the difference between agreeing with an idea and recognizing that it is an intelligent idea.

I'm with the Rabbi. You do a lot of posturing, but your opinion of yourself exceeds your actual ability.

I'm with the Rabbi. You do a lot of posturing, but your opinion of yourself exceeds your actual ability.

You agree with someone who shares the same political opinion as you about a non-political matter?

I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

"This world is a strange madhouse. Currently every coachman and every waiter is debating whether relativity theory is correct. Belief in this matter depends on political party affiliation."

-Einstein

No, what you haven't seen is a thought you agree with. And unfortunately you can't recognize the difference between agreeing with an idea and recognizing that it is an intelligent idea.

If you ever proposed an intelligent idea I would die from the shock. Aren't you the one who suggested Turkey is not Islamic?

If you ever proposed an intelligent idea I would die from the shock. Aren't you the one who suggested Turkey is not Islamic?

Its not you moron.

If Turkey is Islamic, care to tell me why headscarves are banned at public universities?

From the CIA world factbook

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tu.html

"the TSK leadership continues to play a key role in politics and considers itself guardian of Turkey's secular state"

Learn the difference between a Muslim state and a state where a majority of the population are Muslim, you stupid fuck.

And really...before bringing up a topic over and over again might want to check that you know what the hell you are talking about.

Its not you moron.

If Turkey is Islamic, care to tell me why headscarves are banned at public universities?

"the TSK leadership continues to play a key role in politics and considers itself guardian of Turkey's secular state"

Learn the difference between a Muslim state and a state where a majority of the population are Muslim, you stupid fuck.

And really...before bringing up a topic over and over again might want to check that you know what the hell you are talking about.
You are truly an ignorant smelly troll. 99% of Turkey is Muslim. The present leadership is an Islamic party. They are passing laws enshrining Islam in the state.

Its not you moron.

You are truly an ignorant smelly troll. 99% of Turkey is Muslim. The present leadership is an Islamic party. They are passing laws enshrining Islam in the state.

No. They aren't, actually. Because the Constitutional Court won't let them.

Turkey is such an Islamist state that they've banned headscarves in Uninversities :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God you people are fucking stupid.

Its not you moron.

No. They aren't, actually. Because the Constitutional Court won't let them.

Turkey is such an Islamist state that they've banned headscarves in Uninversities :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God you people are fucking stupid.

Haven't you heard? The ban on headscarves is a subterfuge funded by strategic islamists. It's elegantly simple in nature because the plan is to show the West's dominance in the ME by imposing restrictions aimed specifically at all Muslims. To justify a new Jihad with renewed vigor a few muslims will wear the scarves as a demonstration against freedoms of expression and association. Once they are seen as the victims other Nations will back opposition against Turkey thus allowing a deeper divide between predominantly Muslim populated nations and the West.

How could you miss that?

New Topics

Forum List

Back