Ummm what is this?

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
At the bottom of the forum...after who's online...I see this..

Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:

untied states message board, usmessageboard, us message board, us messageboard political message boards, Political forums political, message board, united states message board political discussion boards, usmessage,usmessageboards.com, goodfellas joe pesci Political boards politics message board, www.usmessageboard.com,
what happened before us mesage,"the man in the moon knows it",politcal message boards,
motivational posters funny,pussycalls

I never noticed this before today. Why is it there?

Think of it like goggle hits. Where the USMB is in the cloud.

your seeing it because someone is pushing buttons and coding. :lol:

Think of it like goggle hits. Where the USMB is in the cloud.

your seeing it because someone is pushing buttons and coding. :lol:

LOL It bugs me for some reason. I want it to go away!

in that area where it is...there is a tiny button in the upper right corner of the block...push it and it shrinks the box so you dont see it.

Last edited:
in that area where it is...there is a tiny button in the upper right corner of the block...push it and it shrinks the box so you dont see it.

I did. a gazillion times. And it came back if I maneuvered around. I think that thing is stalking me. :lol:

BTW it doesn't show on the other theme.

I did. a gazillion times. And it came back if I maneuvered around. I think that thing is stalking me. :lol:

Have you tried ad blocking it out? The skins are set up differently. lol

Have you tried ad blocking it out? The skins are set up differently. lol

Yeah, I have tried everything. I wish I had not noticed it now. :lol: :eusa_wall:

I saw it too.

For example, mine says...

Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords:

xotoxi, xotoxi the man, xotoxi awesome, i love xotoxi, xotoxi god, xotoxi humor, xotoxi great, xotoxi mullet, xotoxi my babydaddy

It's still there!
scratchhead.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back