UM has 82 diversity officials

Mommy why does college cost so much......and probably just the tip of the iceberg of useless eaters

Just wow!-

The University of Michigan Has At Least 82 Full-Time Diversity Officers at a Total Annual Payroll Cost of $10.6M. That Would Support Full In-State Tuition for 708 Students.

yes--ridiculous
they have these at high schools also and some city governments
....the real problem is blacks not graduating/MURDERING/committing crime/etc at HIGH levels--but they want to concentrate on non-critical crap = allowing the critical problems to go on and on and on etc

• Banned
White boy whine thread again. :rolleyes:

They spend $10.6 MILLION which could fund 706 scholarships. Do they really need 82 diversity officers? I mean, is it like there are mobs of hardcore racists roaming the campus in Ann Arbor?

Last edited:

Do not get me started on the University of Michigan. It is much like Austin Texas I would think. I mean MI is not as conservative as Texas by a longshot, but is definitely blue collar Democrat at best. But Ann Arbor is like a liberal wasteland in the middle of an otherwise (fairly) normal state.

They are nuts there, absolutely cuckoo crazy. I have stories. That I won't tell, but still. Cuckoo, off their rocker crazy. And their athletic fans are arrogant insufferable jerks.

They spend $10.6 MILLION which could fund 706 scholarships. Do they really need 82 diversity officers? I mean, is it like there are mobs of hardcore racists roaming the campus in Ann Arbor?
I leave that decision in the capable hands of the people that actually hired those 82 diversity officers. Who are you (a nobody) to assume the ability to know how many they need?

I leave that decision in the capable hands of the people that actually hired those 82 diversity officers. Who are you (a nobody) to assume the ability to know how many they need?

LOL. How did UM survive all those years without a single "diversity" officer on their campus? Hilarious.

Asslips said:
Something stupid
Considering that you have the intelligence of an after dinner mint, you shouldn't mock anyone else's intelligence.

Why would you denigrate after dinner mints with such vitriol? Did almost choke to death on one or something?

pby-candy.gif

Forum List

Back