Ultra High Def 4K television

If you're not into watching contents direct from DVD, you'll never see the diff.
Agreed, but I'd almost think that regular DVDs wouldn't even be good enough - probably have to go Blu-Ray before you'd notice a real difference.

Ah.. A Blue Ray snob.. :funnyface: Yeah. technically better. But in my house, I have to remind the daughter to watch "Real Housewives" on the HD channel. Because I didn't pay $400 more to watch SD stuff on all that equipment. If YOU can tell the diff --- that's great. But if it's ONLY you -- then it's YOUR TV and it isn't doing daughter or grandma a bit of good.

huh? a 50" only last two years and no good? EVERY TV ever had is working 10-20 years easily? All the way to goodwill in most case?

Repair man for VCR? another huh? they costed like $29 at end times........repairman? come on. I'm getting angry out here! I am going to have to break out my winter tights!

is 4 k the price or what? i just have a flat screen....no real pedigree....
they are junk as someone said and you have to replace them about ever 3 years....and never buy shit the first year it comes out...let them trouble shoot it...and the price will get lower

I keep hearing that but I have a 7 year old Plasma and an LCD almost that old. Never had a problem with either. Plasma is an LG, LCD is Samsung (with an absolutely great picture).

Must be the luck of the draw.

Forum List

Back