Ultimately, why did Obama win?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
One chart tells the tale.

A7MMlL5CMAE9-So.jpg

it seems Obama manged to win because he ran the most negative campaign in history, outspending Romney and portraying him as a guy that doesn't care.

Last edited:
Obama won because there is an entire group of Americans whose political needs are not being addressed honestly. We, yes I am one, have no true party or candidate who is singing our song or for that matter even knows the words.

Obama won because there is an entire group of Americans whose political needs are not being addressed honestly. We, yes I am one, have no true party or candidate who is singing our song or for that matter even knows the words.

Tell us the words to your song

It's 04' all over again. You can't win elections with a candidate that no one likes, but isn't "the other guy" Not to mention Willard made Kerry look like amateur hour with all the flip-flops.

Last edited:

I don't think Americans should be sectioned off into groups. That's how we get into these class, racial, and economic warfare modes. I'm outnumbered I know but that's how I was raised. I must adjust to the "you're our enemy" and "vote for revenge" country that I now live in.

cares.JPG

it seems Obama manged to win because he ran the most negative campaign in history, outspending Romney and portraying him as a guy that doesn't care.

I guess Obama had better propaganda than Romeny. But what numbers are leading you to think Obama outspent Romney? And Romney portrayed himself as not caring for over 50% of Americans, so those Americans rejected him. LMAO!!:badgrin:

I don't think Americans should be sectioned off into groups. That's how we get into these class, racial, and economic warfare modes. I'm outnumbered I know but that's how I was raised. I must adjust to the "you're our enemy" and "vote for revenge" country that I now live in.

The fact that Obama uses it tells me that he's a communist. That's all I fucking need to know about him.

cares.JPG

I guess Obama had better propaganda than Romeny. But what numbers are leading you to think Obama outspent Romney? And Romney portrayed himself as not caring for over 50% of Americans, so those Americans rejected him. LMAO!!:badgrin:

Free shit and the media on yourside=winning.

cares.JPG

Judging by the numbers of repubs who stayed home, I think it's safe to say that Romney and the neocon RNC ran off the Santorum and Paul voters.

I know you guys have to say this to justify your political beliefs but it just isn't true.

Look at the final numbers. We lost because our brand is outdated. Women and Latinos flocked to the dems. Had we had just a bit more of the share of their votes we would have won.

I voted for Rick in the primaries and I followed through with a Romney vote in the general. Your analogy is flawed.

Some truth to that Willow. I am a freelancer politically as I do not have any letter after or before my name. I try to not give much weight to the extremes that both main political groups have within their midst. I know many conservatives and Democrats who are much more reasonable and moderate than we sometimes see on forums where names are unknown and talking smack is easier or on TV where pundits are mostly bombastic for the ratings.

cares.JPG

Judging by the numbers of repubs who stayed home, I think it's safe to say that Romney and the neocon RNC ran off the Santorum and Paul voters.

I know you guys have to say this to justify your political beliefs but it just isn't true.

Look at the final numbers. We lost because our brand is outdated. Women and Latinos flocked to the dems. Had we had just a bit more of the share of their votes we would have won.

I voted for Rick in the primaries and I followed through with a Romney vote in the general. Your analogy is flawed.

I guess we must drop the anti-birth control platforms and I don't know how the fuck we can get the latino's.

Latino's just want open borders and free shit.

cares.JPG

I'm not saying it to justify jack shit.

The fact remains that there were somewhere between 2-3 million potential GOP voters who stayed home...Enough for Romney to win....I guarantee you that it wasn't because the party didn't pander to Latinos.

You're so busy falling for the lamestream media line that the GOP needs to be more "inclusive", while your party alienates a good chunk of its own potential base electorate.

cares.JPG

No Romney didn't in fact portray that! The liberal media and the democrats defined him that way and you drank the koolaid. If you're going to have a conversation for once in your miserable know nothing life stop telling lies. They aren't necessary any more. You won.

Forum List

Back