Ultimate energy source

Find a way to get air down without using any power.
I hadn’t thought about this until your post but there is a lot of “gas” at Hydrothermal vents spewing out a lot of “gas” that is compressed at those depths.

330px-Champagne_vent_white_smokers.jpg

:)-

Last edited:
The power is the rising force.
Which is less than the force needed to compress the air and send it down.
Any suggestions-?
You are missing the multiplier effect. The power it took to pump the air into one bucket is multiplied by (11) buckets rising together.

You're only filling 1/11 buckets?

I hadn’t thought about this until your post but there is a lot of “gas” at Hydrothermal vents spewing out a lot of “gas” that if compressed at those depths.

View attachment 272578

I hadn’t thought about this until your post

That list grows ever longer.

there is a lot of “gas” at Hydrothermal vents

Great. How deep does your "generator" need to extend to take advantage?

I don't understand what you are saying-?
still, thanks for your thoughts

You are missing the multiplier effect. The power it took to pump the air into one bucket is multiplied by (11) buckets rising together.

I don't understand what you are saying-?

Or physics.

Or physics.
Listen, I am honestly trying to come up with a new way to generate electricity and if this idea can’t fly to please point out why-?

I guess I’m talking to the wrong folks; my mistake, not yours

Listen, I am honestly trying to come up with a new way to generate electricity and if this idea can’t fly to please point out why

It's been explained why it won't fly. By me and by others.

It will take more energy to pump the air down than will be generated by your device.

It will take more energy to pump the air down than will be generated by your device.
You may be right and then again maybe not.

I will have to calculate the energy needed to fill one bucket and compare this to the energy you get out of all 11 buckets pulling together and I don’t have the knowledge to do this so I concede.

Game over

I will have to calculate the energy needed to fill one bucket and compare this to the energy you get out of all 11 buckets pulling together and I don’t have the knowledge to do this so I concede.

Game over

So you only going to fill one of the 11 buckets with air. How will the 10 buckets without air contribute to power your machine?

Game over

I will have to calculate the energy needed to fill one bucket and compare this to the energy you get out of all 11 buckets pulling together

If 11 buckets are "pulling" you have to fill 11 buckets, not one.

and I don’t have the knowledge to do this so I concede.

This has been obvious since the first time you posted this.....months ago.

Game over

I will have to calculate the energy needed to fill one bucket and compare this to the energy you get out of all 11 buckets pulling together

The first I saw of it was hours ago.

Game over

He's posted this multiple times.

Game over

He's posted this multiple times.
Okie doke! I don't usually hang out in the energy forum. I saw this thread in the list of new threads this morning.

Forum List

Back