Ultimate energy source

He's pumping air to the bottom and generating power

The power is the rising force.
I need to calculate the energy needed to pump the air to fill the buckets and the electric energy I get from the turning cable.
Any suggestions-?
:)-

No matter what, it will be less than the energy created by device because of energy losses due to friction and heat.

How is it filled with air?

Your diagram shows sea water and water line at two different levels, plus I cannot tell anything about the height of the apparatus.

An air pump on a barge at the top filles the buckets.
The machine is 600 feet tall with 11 buckets rising

So what drives the air pump?
Our own personal mini suns will power our personal air/water/sewage pumps of course.

I need to calculate the energy needed to pump the air to fill the buckets and the electric energy I get from the turning cable.
Any suggestions-?
Reminds me how gravity has been tried as a free energy source in the past, or claimed to be. It actually is with hydroelectric installations like Niagra Falls but such a small scale while helpful is basically insignificant looking at total energy demand.

Last edited:
Still waiting for ...

464a2c1ae66f486dbaea14482225012a_Large.png

Any suggestions-?

600 ft = 182.88 meters
Psi at depth = about 1 atmosphere (14.6 psi) per 10 meters
182,88/10= 18.288 atmospheres
18.288 x 14.6 = 267.0048

It would take 267.0048 psi just to fill the hose with air. Not enough information on size or weight of bucket, or weight per foot of cable to calculate additional pressure needed or volume required to fill buckets at required rate, but we're talking about a pretty big compressor which would take more energy to run than you could ever get from your idea.

Someone just needs to figure out how to build and install a Dyson sphere around the sun and we'll be good to go on energy for the next 100,000 years or so.

9sa4pmwsq4621.jpg

dyson_sphere_by_capnhack-cp.jpg

7q55tebguxg11.jpg

Any suggestions-?
If you assume a perfect machine (perpetual motion) 100% efficient with no losses to friction, etc. The energy needed to pump the air would be equal to the energy generated by your device. Sorry, it's not going to work. That;s why no one is already using that concept to generate energy.

In other words, the energy it takes to push the air down is equal to the kinetic energy of the air coming back up.

Ultimate energy source

I have been thinking of a new energy source and I have come up with a different concept to generate electric power. I have not worked out the final details, so I am here to ask for your help. The picture in the next post is my basic concept.

I hope someone here can help me finalize the concept in real numbers that can determine the energy output.

Please see post #2 for the basic concept.
You figure out something yet? Like our own personal mini sun we can all afford? I'm high on the waiting list for that product, I'l get to be one of the first!
We already invented it-its called nuclear power.

Any suggestions-?

Which is less than the force needed to compress the air and send it down.

Any suggestions-?

Find a way to get air down without using any power.

Any suggestions-?
You are missing the multiplier effect. The power it took to pump the air into one bucket is multiplied by (11) buckets rising together.

Any suggestions-?
You are missing the multiplier effect. The power it took to pump the air into one bucket is multiplied by (11) buckets rising together.
Air has to be pumped into each bucket, thus there is no multiplier effect.

Pulling your head out of your ass would be the necessary first step. :10:

When you are talking about yourself it's best not to repeat your own thoughts on a public forum; unless of course this is a therapeutic means of self-healing.
If that's the case, please carry on and I hope you overcome this condition.

Forum List

Back