Ultimate energy source

You're not filling one balloon.
Correct, the system continues to fill one balloon after another. It's the output at any one moment in time that matters. Once the first ten (10) balloons are filled the returning pulling force is the combination of the ten (10) pulling up creating a continuous uplifting force of 14,413 lbs.. rising at over 2 feet per second.

convert that to electrical output and what energy value is it-?

Last edited:
The power required to push the air down is greater than the power obtained by the buckets rising.

You are having a problem seeing the forest for the trees or visa-versa.

The power to push the air down to fill one balloon or whatever is being returned with the power of ten (10) balloons rising.

What am I missing here-?

Or is it you who has failed to see the light-?

:)-
Please show where you calculated how much power is obtained/produced by each operation.

The laws of thermodynamics mean this contraption is impossible. How is the power required to push the air down less than the power produced by the rising bucket?

You're not filling one balloon.
Correct, the system continues to fill one balloon after another. It's the output at any one moment in time that matters. Once the first ten (10) balloons are filled the returning pulling force is the combination of the ten (10) pulling up creating a continuous uplifting force of 14,413 lbs.. rising at over 2 feet per second.

Once the first ten (10) balloons are filled

You've filled ten balloons, not one. Glad I could help you see what you were missing.

Probably half, or less, of the input.

Probably half, or less, of the input.

I have posted the drawing of the actual machine
You, nore anyone else here has even tried to disprove the numbers produced.
All I can
Say is I am glade you and the other doubt-ers here keep on posting because this keeps the idea alive.

seaengine4.jpg

A lot of people here and elsewhere have been telling me that this gadget is unworkable; they have been correct. My calculations were gust wrong. I have gone back and crunched the numbers once again.

Attached is my latest version.

This version only goes to a depth of 198 feet and it generates a pulling force of 1,016,183 pounds of upward pull, puling at an accelerating speed of over 4 feet per second.

Attachments

• SEAP4.pdf
    75.7 KB · Views: 47
Can this machine create more energy than consumed?

If yes why & if not why not?

An energy design that may lead us to tomorrow

SeasEngine design-potential

Following is the process-

At 18 ATM, 594 feet down, the balloon is injected with air that is compressed to 36 cubic feet.

At 15 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 108 CF

Giving it a rising force of (108x64) = 6,912 pounds of lifting force

At 12 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 324 CF

Giving it a rising force of (324x64) = 20,736 pounds of lifting force

At 9 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 972 CF

Giving it a rising force of (972x64) = 20,736 pounds of lifting force

At 6 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 2,916 CF

Giving it a rising force of (2,916x64) = 186,624 pounds of lifting force

At 3 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 8,748 CF

Giving it a rising force of (8,748x64) = 559,872 pounds of lifting force

Having stated the above, the combined lifting force is---

774,144-foot lbs. of lifting force.

speed of the rising bubbles-?

Principles to run the machine

[1] an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container; [yes] [no]

[2] connection multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)

Which is a greater lifting force than (Y); [yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the containers referenced above minus the energy needed to keep it running.

; [yes] [no]

Can this machine create more energy than consumed?

If yes why & if not why not?

An energy design that may lead us to tomorrow

SeasEngine design-potential

Following is the process-

At 18 ATM, 594 feet down, the balloon is injected with air that is compressed to 36 cubic feet.

At 15 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 108 CF

Giving it a rising force of (108x64) = 6,912 pounds of lifting force

At 12 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 324 CF

Giving it a rising force of (324x64) = 20,736 pounds of lifting force

At 9 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 972 CF

Giving it a rising force of (972x64) = 20,736 pounds of lifting force

At 6 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 2,916 CF

Giving it a rising force of (2,916x64) = 186,624 pounds of lifting force

At 3 ATM that same 36 cubic feet will expand to 8,748 CF

Giving it a rising force of (8,748x64) = 559,872 pounds of lifting force

Having stated the above, the combined lifting force is---

774,144-foot lbs. of lifting force.

speed of the rising bubbles-?

Principles to run the machine

[1] an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container; [yes] [no]

[2] connection multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)

Which is a greater lifting force than (Y); [yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the containers referenced above minus the energy needed to keep it running.

; [yes] [no]

Multiple containers stacked are exactly the same as 1 tall container. I fail to see how that changes your design.

watchingfromafar, you have been told many many times that you cannot mechanically create energy because that would be a violation of the law of conservation of energy. Yet you want that concept proven to you using physics formulas and math that you do not understand. Trying to correct your misconceptions and miscalculations is a futile endeavor.

Here is a link to a series of video lessons about the physics of work and energy at Khan Academy: Introduction to work and energy (video) | Khan Academy

It would be great for you to take the time to watch and study through these videos to learn the basics underlying work and energy. Until you educate yourself, I have nothing more to say to you about your "Ultimate Energy Source."

Finally ... someone figured out perpetual motion.

I need to know if the image is readable-?
The lines are too thin. Tomorrow I will go back to my office and thicken the lines. I will also reduce the image size 50%
Having said this, do you understand the overall concept-?

Its perfectly readable, but won't work.
The energy needed to get the air down to the buckets, so that it can cause lift, is greater than the energy you get back by letting the air rise again.
Skip multiple buckets in your analysis, as that just confuses you.
Just consider one submarine trying to blow its ballast tanks.

Where's the number for the energy required to fill the buckets with air?
I was hoping you could tell me :)-

The energy need to fill the buckets with air is slightly larger than the energy you get out of the rising buckets.
That is because there is frictional loss with the air pump.
So then absolutely nothing is gained by this mechanism at all.
The air expands as the buckets rise, but since the water pressure is lower, there is also less lift.

Where's the number for the energy required to fill the buckets with air?
I was hoping you could tell me :)-

The energy need to fill the buckets with air is slightly larger than the energy you get out of the rising buckets.
That is because there is frictional loss with the air pump.
So then absolutely nothing is gained by this mechanism at all.
The air expands as the buckets rise, but since the water pressure is lower, there is also less lift.
You are maybe the 25th person to tell him this, but he is like in the Twilight Zone.

Forum List

Back