Ultimate energy source

Ultimate energy source

I have been thinking of a new energy source and I have come up with a different concept to generate electric power. I have not worked out the final details, so I am here to ask for your help. The picture in the next post is my basic concept.

I hope someone here can help me finalize the concept in real numbers that can determine the energy output.

Please see post #2 for the basic concept.
This was the first post, OP; posted on August 3, 2019

The most recent post was by JoeMoma;

Post #320

October 25, 2019

I hope this is not the end :)-

seaengine5.jpg
I need a human calculator
Any volunteers-?

Ok, I'm here to defend this concept; anyone here care to comment--?
:)-
You know that machines to be used under salted water must be protected and sealed because salt water causes lots of damage.

Your machine will cause motion and will be in direct contact with sea water. What kind of material are you thinking will be the best for the mobile parts? For example the buckets. Have you considered that ocean waters are not free of other materials and have you considered filters and similar?

(I have jumped from the first postings to this last page, if you have given that information just let me know, I will look for it inside this thread)

Same as the prop and rudder of a ship.

And what about filters? My understanding is obtaining the source of power continually and directly from sea water.

On the other hand, lets fill up a bucket and let it fall 10 feet from the air. Doing the same with a bucket inside a pool of water 10 foot deep, there is a huge difference in both "falling" because is the water viscosity against air. Water temperature is also another issue to take in consideration because is not standard not only by the different seasons but also by motion of water currents, the zone where the ship is moving, etc..

For this kind of new methods to obtain energy from simple elements and by mechanical means, best is to actually make a scale model and check how it works. Doing so the possible several modifications or adjustments must be made to improve its work.

In paper you can even make a star to shrink and become a black hole, but in reality nature is not precised enough to fulfill such claims made with abstract mathematics, for this reason in physical reality black holes do not exist.

In paper such machine promises a lot, but a scale model is called to be made and see how it works, if it does as expected.

And what about filters? My understanding is obtaining the source of power continually and directly from sea water.

You are not trying to help and work out bugs in the system...you're trying to throw in any obstacle you can think of to cause problems.

"If God had meant for man to fly He would have given us wings"...they told the wright brothers.

Try to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem!

You are not trying to help and work out bugs in the system...you're trying to throw in any obstacle you can think of to cause problems.

"If God had meant for man to fly He would have given us wings"...they told the wright brothers.

Try to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem!

I have made a few experiments. Before making them, the prediction in paper was practically the only "possible" result. However, results weren't even closer to what was expected.

For example, one experiment was comparing two watches, one at room temperature and the other one inside the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.

Both watches the same brand, model and working exactly in parallel for the two previous weeks.

The watch inside the refrigerator showed 6 seconds of time data difference with respect to the clock at room temperature. But this is what called our attention, the watch inside the refrigerator was 6 seconds ahead and not behind the time data of the clock at room temperature. And the 6 seconds ahead where the regular ratio. It wasn't even disparate but regular 6 seconds ahead per day.

You'll never know how the machine from this topic will work until you start testing it, best is to do it at small scale first, so the investment will be minimum if it is found out that won't work at all. Otherwise, after a satisfactory initial tests with the paperwork and video to look for investors able to risk some money and manufacture a model in a greater shop.

That was a good joke, but reacting to it I still don't know if to laugh, to cry... to scream...

Cheers.

I know what you mean.

I've dreamed up many "inventions"...and when I actually build one...it has little resemblance to the original idea on paper.

It's just the way of things.

But when you keep at it...working out the bugs...it usually evolves into something better than the original idea!

What kind of material are you thinking will be the best for the mobile parts? For example the buckets.
PTFE 101: The Basic Facts about Teflon®

Although it's been around for nearly seven decades, Teflon® coating services remains highly popular for a variety of applications. Teflon® production surpassed 240,000 tons by the year 2017. Back in the late 40s, only about 900 tons of the substance were produced.

PTFE coating is a fluorocarbon solid, making it resistant to corrosive chemicals and extreme temperatures for both hot and cold, UV ray resistant, and low friction. It also provides good insulation from electricity and doesn't absorb water. Its legacy in industrial applications spans over 80 years. Continue reading for how PTFE is made, its history, and how it is used today.
https://www.orioncoat.com/resources/ptfe-101/

How is it filled with air?

Your diagram shows sea water and water line at two different levels, plus I cannot tell anything about the height of the apparatus.

An air pump on a barge at the top filles the buckets.
The machine is 600 feet tall with 11 buckets rising
The power required to push the air down is greater than the power obtained by the buckets rising.

The power required to push the air down is greater than the power obtained by the buckets rising.

You are having a problem seeing the forest for the trees or visa-versa.

The power to push the air down to fill one balloon or whatever is being returned with the power of ten (10) balloons rising.

What am I missing here-?

Or is it you who has failed to see the light-?

You are having a problem seeing the forest for the trees or visa-versa.

The power to push the air down to fill one balloon or whatever is being returned with the power of ten (10) balloons rising.

What am I missing here-?

Or is it you who has failed to see the light-?

You're not filling one balloon.

seaengine4.jpg
The ones here who can count with more than one finger, stand up and be counted

Last edited:

Forum List

Back