Ukrainian Ihor Hryb says his son was kidnapped by "Russia" secret services in Belarus. PHOTO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Which means Muscovy goes in North Korean foot steps , Does it mean that Muscovy (Axis of evil) can kidnap any Ukrainian-American much like North Koreans did with Koreans in 19 50th - 80th ? Why Putler needs an Ukrainian hostage this time? What Lukašenka will do ?

Ukrainian Americans - Wikipedia
"
Ihor Hryb says his son Pavlo Hryb left for Belarus to see a girl whom he met on social media, and subsequently disappeared. When Ihor arrived in Belarus, he was told his son was wanted by Russian FSB, the federal security service. Belarus border service refused providing any information about his son.
https://en.censor.net.ua/p453167
https://en.censor.net.ua/p453167
On Aug. 24, 2017, Pavlo Hryb, aged 19, left for Belarusian Gomel to see a girl he met through social media, without knowing her personally, the father wrote. The girl was supposed to come from the Russian Federation. Pavlo was to return home on the same day, but he didn't. His father went to search for his son in Gomel the next day, and found that Pavlo was wanted by Russian FSB for a terrorist attack.

Belorussian border guards refused to provide information about detained Pavlo Hryb to his father Ihor.

"So I see it as FSB had lured Pavlo to Gomel under the guise of meeting a girl, and detained him," Ihor Hryb wrote.

The father said his son was an avid user of social media and intolerant to the "enemies of his motherland." This might have caused the reaction of the FSB, Hryb believes.

"This example shows that Moscow will not stop, it will resort to any provocation," the father said and asked for a prayer for his son's release
"

Ukrainian kidnapped in Belarus: Ukrainian Ihor Hryb says his son was kidnapped by Russia secret services in Belarus. PHOTO - Belarus, kidnapping, Ukrainians, Federal Security Service, Ukrainian kidnapped in Belarus, Pavel Grib (29.08.17 09:41) « Photo news | EN.Censor.net

640x480.jpg

The real story sounds probably more like "the son" wanted to blow up something in a neighbor country and was caught. I know how official Kiev fake stories usually sound, they have only one goal: to make Russia look bad. And that's what our dear OP has been doing since the day he joined the forum.

Aren't you tired of your stupid fake stories yet, OP? Looks like Ukrainian officials are not doing well since they make you post so many idiotic stories. Some brainwashed Ukrainians believe them though.

The real story sounds probably more like "the son" wanted to blow up something in a neighbor country and was caught. I know how official Kiev fake stories usually sound, they have only one goal: to make Russia look bad. And that's what our dear OP has been doing since the day he joined the forum.

Aren't you tired of your stupid fake stories yet, OP? Looks like Ukrainian officials are not doing well since they make you post so many idiotic stories. Some brainwashed Ukrainians believe them though.

I know, you Olgino spread those lies ob-line 24 hours non-stop , I just wander what do you have on this handicapped teenager , and what Lukašenka is gonna do to you guys for this ;)

Forum List

Back