Ukrainian government passes law to be able to seize control of companies

"Sorry to disappoint you but I don't hate Russians."
Oh do not start. Another lie.
"All Russians know this to be true"
Learn it
Russell s teapot - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I am asking you - where is the proof of this statement?
I am Russian. I do not think so. My friends do not think so. My relatives do not think so.
And who thinks so? Do You?
Where do you live?
=)))Lol....

"By telling Russians there are enemies everywhere Putin"
You're confusing. It is a tactic the US.

"The average Russian (never the elites) have endured great hardships throughout history. Putin knows that he can play on their love of country and patriotism and the average Russian will endure whatever is asked of them."
I average Russian. Explain to me exactly what I endure?
Free medical care for me and my family? Or the fact that I received 100 000 rubles for the birth of my first child? (this is under Western sanctions).

I'll make this simple for you. Answer one question:

Where did the Russian oligarchs (and most are billionaires) money come from?

Does the term prikhvatizatsiya ring a bell?

Because I may have to log-off soon, I don't want to be rude, leaving my question to you unanswered.

Every Russian knows how Russia's wealth was stolen from them because it was a national scandal. This is a report from 1996 - 3 years before Putin became Prime Minister. Russians and the world were shocked by this blatant theft and the scandal helped bring Putin to power:

"Privatization is deeply unpopular with voters, who cynically refer to it as "prikhvatizatsiya," or "grabification," the giving away of government wealth to a few well-connected and unscrupulous businessmen and bankers."

""It was disgusting," said Boris G. Fyodorov, a liberal member of Parliament who, when he was Minister of Finance in 1993, helped Oneksim Bank get the Government licenses it needed to go into business."

"Mr. Fyodorov described the bank he helped start as a well-run, aggressive institution that got too greedy as it cozied up to the state. "When you can make a billion-dollar deal in one coup, it's difficult to pass up," he said. "Oneksim Bank could never have grown so big so fast without easy money coming from the Government.""

Russian Banking Scandal Poses Threat to Future of Privatization - NYTimes.com

Do you still want to deny that Russians know that their country's wealth was stolen?
Yeltsin began privatization. 1993 au...
Putin corrects the situation 15 years.

Why has no one of the unmaskers of Ukrainian fascists published this photo?
http://odessit.in.ua/upload/articles/2014-05-28/41747eb3930e272fc0e5b070774ed2c7.jpg
Anyone knows who it is?
A man of the DNR (or LNR). I do not remember the name. Was in the nationalist organization, which is banned in Russia.
Pavel Gurbarev, leader of separatist militia and self proclaimed governor of Donetsk at one time,early, when government facilities were being taken over by the so called "separatist". The separatist had a little help from the Russian Unity Party. While the Russian and separatist propaganda are calling the Kyiv government Nazi's, the separatist are at least partially led and staffed by Nazi's from Russia.

latimes.com/world/la-fg-c1-russia-ukraine-burying-bodies-20150324-story.html#page=1

Last edited:
Pavel Gurbarev, leader of separatist militia and self proclaimed governor of Donetsk at one time,early, when government facilities were being taken over by the so called "separatist". The separatist had a little help from the Russian Unity Party. While the Russian and separatist propaganda are calling the Kyiv government Nazi's, the separatist are at least partially led and staffed by Nazi's from Russia.

The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.(с)

A little hope is better than nothing. Some Russians are still trying and they are very courageous for doing so.

I wrote it incorrectly, I am afraid. When I wrote ‘I have little hope’, I meant that I don’t have any hope at all. A handful of people are unable to change much.

What do you think of Navalny? He led the street protests in Moscow, and received 27% of the vote for mayor of Moscow. This is what he has said of Putin:

"“There’s a lot of commentary now that Putin has shown he’s not about money, and about enriching his businessmen buddies, but he has decided to build a great nation, a great Russia or to resurrect the Soviet Union,” says Navalny, who first became known for his anti-corruption investigations, unveiling the secret mansions and foreign accounts of Putin cronies and government officials. “I think in reality it’s all much more simple. Putin has resorted to the method that various leaders have used for centuries: using war or military actions to solve internal problems and boost ratings. That happens even in democratic countries – look at Bill Clinton in Yugoslavia.”"

"On Putin’s reaction to Ukraine:"

"“Out of nowhere, without any warning, boom: suddenly a genuine, anti-criminal revolution. This was a terrible blow for Putin, a hundred times more painful that the Georgian events, than [former president Mikheil] Saakashvili and his anti-corruption reforms. He cannot allow this in Ukraine. So I think one of his strategic goals in the coming years will be to do absolutely everything to undermine the Ukrainian state, to ensure that no reforms work, so that everything ends in failure.”"

Putin is destroying Russia. Why base his regime on corruption asks Navalny World news The Guardian

What do you think of Navalny? He led the street protests in Moscow, and received 27% of the vote for mayor of Moscow.

I don’t think his rating will be much higher in the future. He is ‘fifth column’ for the vast majority of people throughout Russia. He can’t struggle against the government machine which control law enforcement services, television, and soon will control the Internet. As I wrote above, the authorities are a sacred caw for Russian people, so there must be widespread economic and social collapse like that which occurred in the late 1980-s in the Soviet Union and only then people will overwhelmingly take to the streets to protest against the government. I don’t think it will happen in the nearest future.

What do you think of Navalny? He led the street protests in Moscow, and received 27% of the vote for mayor of Moscow.

I don’t think his rating will be much higher in the future. He is ‘fifth column’ for the vast majority of people throughout Russia. He can’t struggle against the government machine which control law enforcement services, television, and soon will control the Internet. As I wrote above, the authorities are a sacred caw for Russian people, so there must be widespread economic and social collapse like that which occurred in the late 1980-s in the Soviet Union and only then people will overwhelmingly take to the streets to protest against the government. I don’t think it will happen in the nearest future.

Navalny shares your view:

"Navalny believes one thing is for certain: “In Russia, it will not be elections that provide a change of government.”"

Putin is destroying Russia. Why base his regime on corruption asks Navalny World news The Guardian

What do you think of Navalny?
Who is it? =)
I ask so. And what he has done for us (Russian)?
Putin has ruled the country for 15 years.
I lived in Russia in 1990 ... 2000. I live in 1015.
I can compare. And concluded that Putin good president or bad president.
What did Navalny?
Please answer the question.
How do you feel about a man who did nothing but criticize someone who has done a lot (but sometimes wrong)?

Ah we meet again Decus. Odd how you are having the balls to talk about Russian propaganda.

Have you told everybody that Poroshenko who brags gleefully these days that he not only financed the Euromaiden illegal overthrow of the government but that his Channel 5 helped drive it?

His freaking channel? President of the Ukraine brags about not only financing a coup but his tv station drove the violent riots?

It makes me want to bazooka barf that you have the freaking balls to even try to say that this was not a coup when the President of the Ukraine says he paid for it.

Now lets talk about propaganda baby. How about Pinchuk? Funnelling millions to Hillary Clinton when she was head of State Department. Millions by Ukrainian oligarchs through his foundation.

This is all coming out now. Pinchuk's to Clinton's. Pinchuk. Left wing labor. Millions to the Clintons.

Pinchuk owns four television stations and one newspaper. Go fuck yourself on Russian propaganda baby when all your top honchos that took over a truly elected President and his government violently threw them out illegally are the Ukrainian equivalent of mob rule of media.

Forum List

Back