Ukraine women are 'most beautiful women in the world,' says Vice President Joe Biden

The Swedes are decendents of the Vikings. If a baby was not perfect at birth, they were killed. The blonde haired, blue eyed women of Sweden are definitely the most beautiful. I lived in Japan for 9 years, and saw no comparison to the Swedish women. I consider any woman with black hair second to the blondes.

Last edited:
he may be right. I honestly dont know. I have alot of women in the world to still see.

I bet people who have a foot fetish hasn't had as many as Biden has had in his mouth, I bet Obama curses the second he decided on him as his running mate even though I sorta like the ol fuck, his mouth leaks out the honest truth sometimes like ,"we misjudged the economy" or whatever it was,lol.

In other news, Joe Biden has been selected as a judge for the 2010 Miss World pageant.

Make us proud, Joe.

:lol:

Let's be honest though if it were true, who wouldn't want that position? :lol:

Last edited:
This is the part where I get to say I lived above Ashley Biden my senior year of college.

Is that relevant to this discussion?

Not really.

But I always thought she was an attractive woman as well.

Way to go, Joe.

alg_joe-yulia.jpg

Vice President Biden says the women in the Ukraine are definitely babe-ushkas.

After a two-day diplomatic visit to the former Soviet state, the too-talkative veep told President Viktor Yushchenko he was blown away by the gorgeous women.

"[They're] the most beautiful women in the world. That's my observation," Biden said.

Ukraine women are 'most beautiful women in the world,' says Vice President Joe Biden

How long before the Beach Boys track Biden down and kick the living shit out of him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU5IODKNbNs]YouTube - The Beach boys California girls #45[/ame]

Forum List

Back