Who is to blame?

• Ukraine

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Both counrties

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Because Russia does not allow international bandits to robe and to pillage it like Ukrainian Nazis do.

2014 is a very short time ago to begin the history of Ukraine, Crimea, Georgia and Russia. The propaganda is strong.

Shakespeare wrote, “What's in a name? that which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet."

That once known as the USSR is now known as the Russian Federation, a Soviet KGB intelligence officer now Tsar. The communist has become the plutocrat. The past has become the future...but revolution will not be tolerated.

This is about oil and pipelines, seaports, bread baskets and manufactured enemies...and great wealth for the plutocracy. You've heard the saying 'No Putin-No Russia'? Putin says he is a collector of emotions...he has also become a collector of territory. Russians are a proud and durable people. Putin is promising to 'Make Russia Great Again'...which she deserves to be...which I hope is her future.

Except that her master is whispering sweetly into the ear of two mistresses. If he can keep them both happy he can profit greatly...and build beautiful hospitals on the Black Sea.

I do fault Obama for mistaking the sidelines for the moral high ground, and applauding Putin's debut on the world stage...and the European leaders for their cowardice. I do not fault Putin for being a bear doing what bears do - his countrymen believe that he loves them above all else. We had no such illusions about Obama.

For the sake of both of our countries, I hope that Putin and Trump can recognize each other for what they are - with respect. Our governments have been 'enemies' for a very long time - we, the people, should be friends.

Because Russia does not allow international bandits to robe and to pillage it like Ukrainian Nazis do.

2014 is a very short time ago to begin the history of Ukraine, Crimea, Georgia and Russia. The propaganda is strong.

Shakespeare wrote, “What's in a name? that which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet."

That once known as the USSR is now known as the Russian Federation, a Soviet KGB intelligence officer now Tsar. The communist has become the plutocrat. The past has become the future...but revolution will not be tolerated.

This is about oil and pipelines, seaports, bread baskets and manufactured enemies...and great wealth for the plutocracy. You've heard the saying 'No Putin-No Russia'? Putin says he is a collector of emotions...he has also become a collector of territory. Russians are a proud and durable people. Putin is promising to 'Make Russia Great Again'...which she deserves to be...which I hope is her future.

Except that her master is whispering sweetly into the ear of two mistresses. If he can keep them both happy he can profit greatly...and build beautiful hospitals on the Black Sea.

I do fault Obama for mistaking the sidelines for the moral high ground, and applauding Putin's debut on the world stage...and the European leaders for their cowardice. I do not fault Putin for being a bear doing what bears do - his countrymen believe that he loves them above all else. We had no such illusions about Obama.

For the sake of both of our countries, I hope that Putin and Trump can recognize each other for what they are - with respect. Our governments have been 'enemies' for a very long time - we, the people, should be friends.

The way is only one:

All Ukrainian Nazis shall be sued by Nurnberg 2.0 in Vorkuta.
Than the punishment:

stock-vector-gallows-with-hangman-s-rope-illustration-of-a-cartoon-gallows-for-hangman-with-tightrope-and-399644674.jpg

90 % of all Ukrainian territorials were stolen by other folks.
Now supported by USA and its boss Israel Ukrainian Nazis perform ethnically cleansing all other nations ( even Polish and Hungarian folks )

map.jpg
It is the borders of the Cossack Hetmanate when it signed an agreement with the Tsardom of Russia in 1654
Location_of_Cossack_Hetmanate.png

Гетманщина

This is a map of so-called South-Russian dialects in the Russian Empire in 1871 (the term Ukrainian language wasn’t used in that time). The pink color of various shades shows the spreading of what is now known as Ukrainian language.
chubinski-mykhalchuk.jpg

Now supported by USA and its boss Israel Ukrainian Nazis perform ethnically cleansing all other nations ( even Polish and Hungarian folks )

map.jpg
It is the borders of the Cossack Hetmanate when it signed an agreement with the Tsardom of Russia in 1654

Гетманщина

This is a map of so-called South-Russian dialects in the Russian Empire in 1871 (the term Ukrainian language wasn’t used in that time). The pink color of various shades shows the spreading of what is now known as Ukrainian language.
chubinski-mykhalchuk.jpg

The entirely Ukraine is an invention of enemies who divided an united Russian folk in three parts.

Well, Russia is primarily to blame. They were the country that essentially invaded another country, set up an illegitimate vote that they could vote on.

According to the latest story, this is a common practice. the US invaded Iraq in 2003, set up a vote and ect. In 2011 the US and unions bombed Libya, In 2011, the US and its allies bombed Libya, and the United States has been supporting rebels in Syria since 2011

map.jpg

Гетманщина

chubinski-mykhalchuk.jpg
Actually, I think you don’t understand my maps properly. They contradict the map you have posted.

map.jpg

Гетманщина

chubinski-mykhalchuk.jpg
Actually, I think you don’t understand my maps properly. They contradict the map you have posted.

All modern Ukrainian territorials are stolen by Russian folk, therefore it is unimportant how is called the people in Ukraine, therefore your map is interesting for me. Ukrainian language is a dialect of Russian, there are not neither Ukrainian nation nor language, the meaning of Ukraine is 'Okraina', the edge of Russia.

Well, Russia is primarily to blame. They were the country that essentially invaded another country, set up an illegitimate vote that they could vote on.

According to the latest story, this is a common practice. the US invaded Iraq in 2003, set up a vote and ect. In 2011 the US and unions bombed Libya, In 2011, the US and its allies bombed Libya, and the United States has been supporting rebels in Syria since 2011

Oh, the US makes Russia look like the little kid.

I would say that there is one right in foreign policy, the right of the strong. And I can agree that Russia is doing "bad" in Ukraine, but I can not understand why the US and the EU do not receive "punishment" for the same "thing" that they commit in Iraq, Yemen, Syria, or for what they did in the Libya and so on. All foreign policy (almost any country) is double standards, hypocrisy and blood.

I would say that there is one right in foreign policy, the right of the strong. And I can agree that Russia is doing "bad" in Ukraine, but I can not understand why the US and the EU do not receive "punishment" for the same "thing" that they commit in Iraq, Yemen, Syria, or for what they did in the Libya and so on. All foreign policy (almost any country) is double standards, hypocrisy and blood.

Well, there are certainly plenty of people who think the US did wrong.

However it's the cowboys 'n' injuns effect. We are always the good guys, like the cowboys committing genocide, while They are always the bad guys no matter that they do or don't do.

Forum List

Back