Ukraine minister denies Trump put pressure on Zelenskiy during call: report

GG, if TRUMP had bragged how he got the prosecutor going after Manafort or Papadapoulos by using $1billion to blackmail / pressure him, again, you would be screaming how Trump must be Impeached for doing it.

Thanks for the demonstration of your having different rules / standards for Biden than you have Trump.

Bwuhahahaha

Once again, your imagination is impressive, but has no basis in reality. The fact that you think your assumption of what I would do is me demonstrating anything just shows you lack of basic intelligence.

I have never, not once called for Trump to be impeached. I have though said on multiple equations that I thought such a thing would damage the country beyond repair.

You need to quit making up things that you think I would do and answer the question...why are you afraid of the transcripts being turned over?

GG, if the Ukraine Prosecutor's name had been 'Robert Mueller' and we were talking about Trump you and Democrats would be screaming at the top of your lungs about how Trump must be Impeached because this was an obvious case of OBSTRUCTION...and YOU KNOW IT, you f*ing hypocrite!

You do have an active imagination, but I have said from day one that I did not think Trump did anything illegal and that nothing would come of the Mueller investigation.

The question still remains, why are you so afraid of the transcripts being turned over to Congress? There is a reason we have an oversight committee
/—-/ Because desperate democRATs are on a fishing expedition to find/create/exaggerate any innocent comments Trump made to justify his impeachment, and you know it. Go pound sand.

Biden got a prosecutor fired because he was NOT prosecuting corruption. He was also not investigating the company that Biden's son worked for. He has admitted that
Thank you for your personal interpretation. I will stick with Biden's own words he declared, bragging he blackmailed Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was running a criminal case involving Biden's son.

"Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko on Saturday denied suggestions U.S. President Donald Trump had put pressure on Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a phone call in July."

So, the Ukraine PM just debunked the latest attack on President Trump. Time to go after the leaker and investigate Biden for abusing his power to strong-arm an ally's leader.

Yep, go after the leaker and give Congress the full transcript of the phone calls. Only way to be sure
Go after the leaker, yes. However, this is a DoJ matter, not a congressional one. Give the transcripts to the DoJ and investigate the whistleblower, if they know who it is.

"Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko on Saturday denied suggestions U.S. President Donald Trump had put pressure on Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelenskiy during a phone call in July."

So, the Ukraine PM just debunked the latest attack on President Trump. Time to go after the leaker and investigate Biden for abusing his power to strong-arm an ally's leader.

Yep, go after the leaker and give Congress the full transcript of the phone calls. Only way to be sure
Go after the leaker, yes. However, this is a DoJ matter, not a congressional one. Give the transcripts to the DoJ and investigate the whistleblower, if they know who it is.

If the leaker was accurate, it becomes a congressional matter.

Thank you for your personal interpretation. I will stick with Biden's own words he declared, bragging he blackmailed Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was running a criminal case involving Biden's son.

This is false, there was no criminal case involving Biden's son. At best there was a case against a company he worked for, which hardly makes him the target.

GG, if the Ukraine Prosecutor's name had been 'Robert Mueller' and we were talking about Trump you and Democrats would be screaming at the top of your lungs about how Trump must be Impeached because this was an obvious case of OBSTRUCTION...and YOU KNOW IT, you f*ing hypocrite!

You do have an active imagination, but I have said from day one that I did not think Trump did anything illegal and that nothing would come of the Mueller investigation.

The question still remains, why are you so afraid of the transcripts being turned over to Congress? There is a reason we have an oversight committee
/—-/ Because desperate democRATs are on a fishing expedition to find/create/exaggerate any innocent comments Trump made to justify his impeachment, and you know it. Go pound sand.

So, give them more fishing line and let them hang themselves.

I can see it now. Congress gets the transcript. Someone leaks portions of it to the MSM. They might change a sentence like "I think it would be a good idea to investigate Biden and his sons shady deals in your country" to "investigate Biden and his sons shady deals in your country". Leaving those few words out can turn it from a concerned request into a demand, and after the MSM gets done writing the accompanying story, it can be made to look like anything the Trump haters want. The fact that we have such dishonest politicians feeding a totally biased MSM will always prevent the public from getting a fair assessment on anything.

I can see it now. Congress gets the transcript. Someone leaks portions of it to the MSM. They might change a sentence like "I think it would be a good idea to investigate Biden and his sons shady deals in your country" to "investigate Biden and his sons shady deals in your country". Leaving those few words out can turn it from a concerned request into a demand, and after the MSM gets done writing the accompanying story, it can be made to look like anything the Trump haters want. The fact that we have such dishonest politicians feeding a totally biased MSM will always prevent the public from getting a fair assessment on anything.

That could happen without Congress getting the full transcript of the phone calls, the leaker could leak them to the press himself. If Congress has the full transcript of the phone calls then the Repubs could show where they were altered.

Another thing I do not understand from you Trump worshipers is you acting like the US interfering in the internal politics of other countries is some new thing that never happened prior to Biden doing it in the Ukraine.

So you advocate letting the conspirators who have been running this non-stop fishing trip for more than 3 years continue to harass / undermine the President, dragging us along, so tgey can hang themselves even more than they already have.

The Ukraine P.M. has already debunked this latest false narrative coup attempt, and you advocate letting them continue to push the debunked story.

I guess that is standard for snowflakes - they love a good debunked false narrative and prefer it to keep going instead of being squashed once debunked.

:p

Until the DoJ determines the accuracy of the information, and that what was said actually did happen, it is not a Congressional matter.

That could happen without Congress getting the full transcript of the phone calls, the leaker could leak them to the press himself. If Congress has the full transcript of the phone calls then the Repubs could show where they were altered.
In theory that sounds good but in reality the D party owns the media and as such controls the narrative. They covered up the email scandal, they covered up the FBI-DOJ scandal, they covered up the Epstein scandal, they covered up the FISA warrant debacle etc. etc. They know that by controlling the narrative and being perfectly comfortable lying to do so, they are the next thing to untouchable.

Another thing I do not understand from you Trump worshipers is you acting like the US interfering in the internal politics of other countries is some new thing that never happened prior to Biden doing it in the Ukraine.
No, you are desperately trying to spin Biden's video-taped confession, especially after the Ukraine's P.M. just debunked this latest fake news attack against Trump.

Until the DoJ determines the accuracy of the information, and that what was said actually did happen, it is not a Congressional matter.
Anything Nadler and Dems can push to try to salvage Obama's failed coup attempt is what Nadler lives for...

There is an easy solution to this "he said, he said" Turn the transcript of the phone calls to Congress and remove all doubt.
Until they do that and the transcripts don't show any pressure and the usual suspects start whining that they are fake.

No, you are desperately trying to spin Biden's video-taped confession, especially after the Ukraine's P.M. just debunked this latest fake news attack against Trump.

As has been stated, the Ukriane has much to loose if they do not back the current president. Thus their denial is rather meaningless.

This blind faith in the DOJ is rather surprising considering all that has gone down in the last half a decade or so.

There is an easy solution to this "he said, he said" Turn the transcript of the phone calls to Congress and remove all doubt.
Until they do that and the transcripts don't show any pressure and the usual suspects start whining that they are fake.

How strongly they have latched onto the words of Ukraine's P.M as if they came from god himself is a telling sign.

/---/ That's a lame reason, even by your low standards.

Forum List

Back