Ukraine is the Nation involved.

Look at this. Leftists using oppo research as an attack.
Leftist hypocritical fools have no shame.
Clinton paid off a foreign spy and this dipshit above would give his dogs life to defend her.
Fuck leftist hacks.

it was a (R) that started that oppo research & steele was a private citizen at the time he was working for fusion GPS, when he was gathering info for the (R) & hillary. he was not employed by any foreign gov'ment, nor a gov'ment official.

but nice try.
He was a spy. You dont know what he was.

he was no longer a spy. he was a private citizen when he worked for fusion GPS.

Clinton paid off a foreign spy and this dipshit above would give his dogs life to defend her.
Fuck leftist hacks.

it was a (R) that started that oppo research & steele was a private citizen at the time he was working for fusion GPS, when he was gathering info for the (R) & hillary. he was not employed by any foreign gov'ment, nor a gov'ment official.

but nice try.

steele was a private citizen at the time he was working for fusion GPS

It's okay for foreigners to interfere.....if they're private citizens?

Link?

fusion GPS is an american company & oppositional research, unfortunately - is perfectly legal.

Christopher Steele, the Man Behind the Trump Dossier

Five things to know about Fusion GPS

Fuck leftist hacks.

but nice try.

Link?

fusion GPS is an american company & oppositional research, unfortunately - is perfectly legal.

fusion GPS is an american company

Foreigners can interfere with our elections if they work for an American company?

Link?

Fuck leftist hacks.

but nice try.

Link?

Foreigners can interfere with our elections if they work for an American company?

Link?

if they aren't employed by a government or a government official. no cash was donated, & the info was not stolen. glen simpson testified b4 congress when it was (R) controlled & never were any charges even entertained, because - like i said, unethical isn't always illegal. now, donny on the other hand - if he tried to extort or bribe a gov official - foreign or not is most definitely illegal.

Fuck leftist hacks.

but nice try.

Link?

Link?

if they aren't employed by a government or a government official. no cash was donated, & the info was not stolen. glen simpson testified b4 congress when it was (R) controlled & never were any charges even entertained, because - like i said, unethical isn't always illegal. now, donny on the other hand - if he tried to extort or bribe a gov official - foreign or not is most definitely illegal.

if they aren't employed by a government or a government official. no cash was donated, & the info was not stolen.

I thought foreigners couldn't contribute anything of value?

but nice try.

Link?

Link?

if they aren't employed by a government or a government official. no cash was donated, & the info was not stolen.

don't know the nuances - i'm guessing because it falls under the fact that he was a private citizen working for an american company doing legal oppo work & no crime was comitted in gathering it.

but don'thca think if any laws were broken the (R)s would have jumped on it? & trump's personal attack dog, barr - who hired another dog couldn't even nail it... this might be of some interest to you as well:

Trump dossier author Steele gets 16-hour DOJ grilling
The interview was contentious at first, according to two people familiar with the matter, but investigators ultimately found his testimony credible and even surprising.
By NATASHA BERTRAND
07/09/2019 12:19 PM EDT

Christopher Steele, the former British spy behind the infamous “dossier” on President Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, was interviewed for 16 hours in June by the Justice Department’s internal watchdog, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The interview is part of an ongoing investigation that the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, has been conducting for the past year. Specifically, Horowitz has been examining the FBI’s efforts to surveil a one-time Trump campaign adviser based in part on information from Steele, an ex-British MI6 agent who had worked with the bureau as a confidential source since 2010.
[...]

Link?

Link?

don't know the nuances - i'm guessing because it falls under the fact that he was a private citizen working for an american company doing legal oppo work & no crime was comitted in gathering it.

but don'thca think if any laws were broken the (R)s would have jumped on it? & trump's personal attack dog, barr - who hired another dog couldn't even nail it... this might be of some interest to you as well:

The interview was contentious at first, according to two people familiar with the matter, but investigators ultimately found his testimony credible and even surprising.
By NATASHA BERTRAND

Christopher Steele, the former British spy behind the infamous “dossier” on President Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, was interviewed for 16 hours in June by the Justice Department’s internal watchdog, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The interview is part of an ongoing investigation that the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael Horowitz, has been conducting for the past year. Specifically, Horowitz has been examining the FBI’s efforts to surveil a one-time Trump campaign adviser based in part on information from Steele, an ex-British MI6 agent who had worked with the bureau as a confidential source since 2010.
[...]

You guys need to make up your minds.
Either it's legal for foreigners to interfere or it's not.

Link?

By NATASHA BERTRAND

[...]

' you guys ' ?

don'tcha mean the powers that be?

Link?

By NATASHA BERTRAND

[...]

' you guys ' ?

I guess, if whiney liberals can be considered "the powers that be".

By NATASHA BERTRAND

[...]

' you guys ' ?

I guess, if whiney liberals can be considered "the powers that be".

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (R)s had both houses of CONgress at the time. the DOJ, led by barr, just went after steele again & yet... nothing - zip, zilch, nada, goose egg.

seems it's *you* are the one trying to come up with something - anything to nail.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-27-at-10.01.32-AM.png

Forum List

Back