Ukraine Crisis: 'If I Want, I Will Take Kiev in Two Weeks', Putin Warns EU's Barroso

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Ukraine Crisis: 'If I Want, I Will Take Kiev in Two Weeks', Putin Warns EU's Barroso
International Business Times ^ | 9/1/14 | Jack Moore

Russian President Vladimir Putin has issued a threat to outgoing European Commission President Jose Manual Barroso that he could "take Kiev in two weeks" if he wanted, Italian media reports have said.

According to Italian newspaper La Repubblica, the Russian leader made the belligerent statement in a phone call with the outgoing EU leader, who is set to be replaced by Luxembourg's former prime minister Jean-Claude Juncker...

Normally when people are going to do something...They just do it. Putin should shut up.

Why would we want to threaten a distinguished, enlightened majority white nation such as Russia matthew?

It's dangerous for black people to go there matthew as evidenced by the many travel warnings advising them against visiting. Shouldn't that make you happy?

Why does any American give a fuck about Kiev? Did the Ukraine become the 51st State when I wasn't looking?

Well, #1, isn't that the way Hitler started?.... I see little difference between Putin and Hitler, EXCEPT, Putin doesn't have that severe GOD complex, and is terribly SMART when it comes to knowing others limitations!.... take for example...

30069_image.jpg

Well, #1, isn't that the way Hitler started?.... I see little difference between Putin and Hitler, EXCEPT, Putin doesn't have that severe GOD complex, and is terribly SMART when it comes to knowing others limitations!

Yes he is. He understands that 99% of humans beings aren't worth the skin they're dressed in and the oxygen they breathe.

Putin is correct. I don't even think it would take a fortnight. But I don't believe he cares about Kiev and the Nazis who run it these days though. They are losers.

He scored Crimea. That is the jewel of the Ukraine. I don't think he cares for more.

Why does any American give a fuck about Kiev? Did the Ukraine become the 51st State when I wasn't looking?
We need to contain communist sympathizers like Putin.

No you in America, we in Canada and the conservatives in the UK need to mind our own fucking business and stop interfering in other nations business.

Egypt has pulled itself out of the mess we created by backing this bullshit called an Arab Spring, but Libya has now not only become a dog's breakfast but has descended completely into anarchy.

Our asshole leaders messing around and wanting Assad deposed gave us ISIS and Levant. How's that working out? I don't feel like sending a thank you letter to Harper/Obama/ or Cameron and I bet neither do a whole batch of Syrian and Iraqi civilians either.

We backed the coup in Kiev that has fostered a civil war. I don't know about you but I didn't elect my government or my Prime Minister to play at "new world order".

I elected them to fix my economy and my fucking pot holes. I think they've fucked up the middle east and the Ukraine quite enough and should quit messing around with other countries and concentrate on what they were elected to do.

I agree, it should be done. All world leaders hostile to America and especially Israel need to be offed. Obummer doesn't have the cajones to do it though.

Israel has nothing to do with it. They're as much foreigners as everyone else. We shouldn't be any more attached to them than anyone else

I agree, it should be done. All world leaders hostile to America and especially Israel need to be offed. Obummer doesn't have the cajones to do it though.

Israel has nothing to do with it. They're as much foreigners as everyone else. We shouldn't be any more attached to them than anyone else
How can you say that. Israel is our greatest and only ally.

Putin is correct. I don't even think it would take a fortnight. But I don't believe he cares about Kiev and the Nazis who run it these days though. They are losers.

He scored Crimea. That is the jewel of the Ukraine. I don't think he cares for more.
Crimea is not a jewel. It's mostly flat plain with rocky soil that needs to be fertilized and irrigated to produce anything. There isn't enough water to irrigate so they have always been dependent on the "mainland" for it's water supply. The only real industry that brings in revenue is tourism. There is no tourism there anymore. The Crimean's now have buyers remorse. Life is getting problematic. Like living in some distant Russian province in the middle of nowhere. That is what they have become.
The war in Ukraine was never a civil war. It was an invasion of Russian "volunteers" who showed up with bags of money and promises to pay and buy the local thugs and gangsters. The Ukrainian military is full of ethnic Russian speaking Ukrainians. They are fighting against the Moscow Russians. They consider the government in Kiev to be their legitimate government. If what was going on in Ukraine was a civil war thousands of Russians wouldn't have to be constantly crossing the border to support the "rebels". All those Russian Ukrainian men and boys wouldn't be fighting and dying for Ukraine. They would have joined the separatist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back