UKIP’s Farage prefers Australian, Indian immigrants :)

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I thought UKIP was racist and they did not like Indians. What is going on here? I think this news will give UKIP supporters a heart attack :)

BTW, I think Eastern Europeans make just as lovely a group of immigrants as anyone else.

---

English-speaking immigrants from countries like Australia and India should be given priority to come to the UK over Eastern European migrants who “haven’t fully recovered from being behind the Iron Curtain,” Nigel Farage has said.

The UK Independence Party (UKIP) leader admitted he prefers immigrants from these Commonwealth nations because they understand the British legal system and have a similar culture to Britain’s.

UKIP s Farage prefers Australian Indian immigrants over Eastern Europeans RT UK

Yeah, to be fair to Indian Hindus and Sikhs, they're often very well qualified and/or hardworking compared to Muslims peasants who just want to leech off the state. Compare London boroughs like Hounslow in the west where there are lots of Indians to places like Tower Hamlets and Newham in the east where there are boatloads of Muslims. The contrast is stark, in that Indians own property and Muslims aren't in the least bit interested in integrating.

I haven't really got a problem with some Eastern Europeans, especially Poles, Czechs, Hungaians, Slovaks and some Baltic nationalities who seem to integrate almost overnight, whereas Russians are savage peasants along with Romanians, the majority of who are usually gypsies who come here to steal.

I thought UKIP was racist and they did not like Indians. What is going on here? I think this news will give UKIP supporters a heart attack :)

BTW, I think Eastern Europeans make just as lovely a group of immigrants as anyone else.

---

English-speaking immigrants from countries like Australia and India should be given priority to come to the UK over Eastern European migrants who “haven’t fully recovered from being behind the Iron Curtain,” Nigel Farage has said.

The UK Independence Party (UKIP) leader admitted he prefers immigrants from these Commonwealth nations because they understand the British legal system and have a similar culture to Britain’s.

Racist? Poles aren't white.

---

Are you white?

---

Are you white?
100%

---

Are you white?
100%

Rock on :) You are all set :)

Forum List

Back