UKIP trash - the gift that keeps on giving.

UKIP leader's glamour model girlfriend made racist remarks about Meghan Markle

Ukip leader Henry Bolton's glamour model girlfriend made a string of racist remarks about Meghan Markle, it's emerged.

Mr Bolton, 54, is already facing calls to resign after he left his wife for 25-year-old Jo Marney.

The Mail on Sunday revealed shocking messages in which Ms Marney says that Prince Harry’s ‘black American’ fiancee will ‘taint’ the Royal Family with ‘her seed’ and pave the way for a ‘black king’.

Ms Marney also says that she would never have sex with ‘a negro’ because they are ‘ugly’.

She was immediately suspended from UKIP after the newspaper alerted party chiefs to her grossly offensive comments.

The problem is that the majority of ukip supporters will agree with her but realise that you cant say these things.
You really should stop generalizing. Gather some friends, if you have any and do a poll on how UKIP proponents feel about Markle, I believe there will be few who agree with her.

The next British government.

27867885_10208324836197194_5665275161650603517_n.jpg

I have read that the United Kingdom Independence Party has more support than one imagines, but it does not have any reps in the House of Commons because of the English voting system, That is to say, there is no proportional representation, although I have read that some people in England are trying to change that situation.

I believe that it is wrong to label UKIP supporters as "trash" just as it was wrong for Ms. Marney to have made those crude remarks.

As a journalist manqué, I was amused to learn that her remarks were reported in the Mail newspaper. According to what I have read, many English people detest the Mail for its alleged anti-immigration policies.

I have read that the United Kingdom Independence Party has more support than one imagines, but it does not have any reps in the House of Commons because of the English voting system, That is to say, there is no proportional representation, although I have read that some people in England are trying to change that situation.

I believe that it is wrong to label UKIP supporters as "trash" just as it was wrong for Ms. Marney to have made those crude remarks.

As a journalist manqué, I was amused to learn that her remarks were reported in the Mail newspaper. According to what I have read, many English people detest the Mail for its alleged anti-immigration policies.

You are misinformed. UKIP has less support than you imagine and that support dwindles every day.

You are misinformed. UKIP has less support than you imagine and that support dwindles every day.

Well if that is correct why do you keep posting threads about them, why are you obsessed with UKIP if they have no support if so they should not be occupying your head but they are. Bizarro.

Well if that is correct why do you keep posting threads about them, why are you obsessed with UKIP if they have no support if so they should not be occupying your head but they are. Bizarro.

It's like they hate The Daily Mail and Fox News.

Yet still keep on reading and watching it.

:backpedal:

Fuck the queen and crumpets and bad teeth.

The teeth of the Louisiana Swamp People are something else!

Something else more than this or less more than this?

uC44xS94T6yoG05PfK1gVg.png

rYNiPXncQ9uQJBgvPKsUFA.png

There's an actual show on American TV about them. They catch crocodiles, or are they alligators? And grill them for dinner, on the barby.

Terrible teeth, or none atall. And they have the nerve to bash the Brits!

Who are doing this? Catching and eating those things?

There's an actual show on American TV about them. They catch crocodiles, or are they alligators? And grill them for dinner, on the barby.

Swamp People on the History Channel in 2018, filmed with alligator hunters in the swamps of Louisiana: map of filming locations, photographs, cast of characters, videos, Season 9

Swamp People on the History Channel in 2018, filmed with alligator hunters in the swamps of Louisiana: map of filming locations, photographs, cast of characters, videos, Season 9

Weird.

Ukip members vote to oust Henry Bolton as leader

Henry Bolton has been ousted as Ukip leader after party members backed a motion of no confidence in him.

At a crisis meeting in Birmingham on Saturday, activists voted by 867 to 500 against his leadership of the party.

The move leaves Ukip in another period of uncertainty. Bolton, who was elected last September, was the fourth leader of the beleaguered party in 18 months, following Nigel Farage’s exit after the EU referendum.

And that will be the end of that. Great stuff.

Forum List

Back