UKIP trash - the gift that keeps on giving.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
UKIP leader's glamour model girlfriend made racist remarks about Meghan Markle

Ukip leader Henry Bolton's glamour model girlfriend made a string of racist remarks about Meghan Markle, it's emerged.

Mr Bolton, 54, is already facing calls to resign after he left his wife for 25-year-old Jo Marney.

The Mail on Sunday revealed shocking messages in which Ms Marney says that Prince Harry’s ‘black American’ fiancee will ‘taint’ the Royal Family with ‘her seed’ and pave the way for a ‘black king’.

Ms Marney also says that she would never have sex with ‘a negro’ because they are ‘ugly’.

She was immediately suspended from UKIP after the newspaper alerted party chiefs to her grossly offensive comments.

The problem is that the majority of ukip supporters will agree with her but realise that you cant say these things.

This is the 21st Century ... the monarchy needs to die with Elizabeth.

Not one of her progeny is up to the task.

The monarchy is Britain's primary tourist attraction.

They can still have the tourist attraction ... thanks to modern technology.

BurgerKing3000AdWP.jpg

BurgerKing3000AdWP.jpg
That would be a huge improvement.

Its not the monarchy she is attacking though. Its mixed marriage,black folks and all that entails. She is a typical UKIP supporter with nazi sympathies and beliefs. She would fit in well on this site.

Ukip leader Henry Bolton's glamour model girlfriend made a string of racist remarks about Meghan Markle, it's emerged.

Mr Bolton, 54, is already facing calls to resign after he left his wife for 25-year-old Jo Marney.

The Mail on Sunday revealed shocking messages in which Ms Marney says that Prince Harry’s ‘black American’ fiancee will ‘taint’ the Royal Family with ‘her seed’ and pave the way for a ‘black king’.

Ms Marney also says that she would never have sex with ‘a negro’ because they are ‘ugly’.

She was immediately suspended from UKIP after the newspaper alerted party chiefs to her grossly offensive comments.

The problem is that the majority of ukip supporters will agree with her but realise that you cant say these things.

So women aren’t allowed to have opinions about who is attractive?

She has a lot of opinions and is not being denied any of them.

Oh I see. She’s allowed to have an opinion, but unless she says she is willing to have sex with a black man, she gets fired.

How “anti-fascist” of you.

Oh I see. She’s allowed to have an opinion, but unless she says she is willing to have sex with a black man, she gets fired.

How “anti-fascist” of you.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. read the article and then tell me what job she has been fired from.

Relax, oh Tainted One. Soon Red Jeremy will soonbe your PM and you won't have to leave your hovel because everything will be free and, besides, the buses and trains will all be on strike. But get some clothes pins for ykour nose 'cause your filth isn't going to curbside collected by the striking bin persons.

The part about him leaving his wife for that bimbo is bad enough...

Although I can't imagine her complaining about how blacks look when she is with him and doesn't appear to be blind.

What is your reaction to the Queen's insistence on a prenuptial agreement?

I guess that is racist as well?

The part about him leaving his wife for that bimbo is bad enough...

Although I can't imagine her complaining about how blacks look when she is with him and doesn't appear to be blind.
Its a strange link up. Only in right wing politics would these two become an item.
UKIP is finished but I am glad that it limps on as the entertainment value is enormous.

Really ? You know more about these things than I do. Personally I couldnt give a shit what they do.

Really ? You know more about these things than I do. Personally I couldnt give a shit what they do.
Actually Thomas.

No I don't.

But since you brought it up, I'd figure I'd see what the Queen thought about the marriage.

BurgerKing3000AdWP.jpg
That would be a huge improvement.

Its not the monarchy she is attacking though. Its mixed marriage,black folks and all that entails. She is a typical UKIP supporter with nazi sympathies and beliefs. She would fit in well on this site.
You call them Nazis and sympathize with Islam the new Nazis. How about we call them Qazis?

Actually Thomas.

No I don't.

But since you brought it up, I'd figure I'd see what the Queen thought about the marriage.
Grandparents dont usually get a veto on a marriage. They should tell her to wind her neck in.

Forum List

Back