• Other: Oppose Coalition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NonCorporeal

Rookie
Aug 23, 2012
With the libertarian UK Independence Party on the rise and dissatisfaction with the bureaucratic European Union growing every day, there has been a lot of talk of the Conservative Party ditching their rabidly unpopular Liberal Democrat allies in favor of an alliance with Nigel Farage's freedom fighters. Would you support such a coalition? Why or why not?

Being a long-time UKIP supporter, I am opposed to any coalition with the Conservative Party. The establishment is running scared and the Tories have proven that they cannot be trusted. David Cameron (the Tory leader) promised a referendum on the European Union, but then said "lolfuku" immediately upon assuming office (so basically, he's a politician). I think it's time for the last few remaining libertarians in the Tories, like Daniel Hannan, to jump ship and join UKIP. I would view an alliance with the Tories as "selling out" and abandoning the UKIP principles of freedom, liberty, and national sovereignty.

With the libertarian UK Independence Party on the rise and dissatisfaction with the bureaucratic European Union growing every day, there has been a lot of talk of the Conservative Party ditching their rabidly unpopular Liberal Democrat allies in favor of an alliance with Nigel Farage's freedom fighters. Would you support such a coalition? Why or why not?

What's there to "support" or not?

Same clowns, different combination...

Forum List

Back