UK/US Guilty of Crimes Against Humanity

Jul 9, 2009
This continuing disgrace act of wanton killing murder and mayhem committed by so called alleged civilised countries must stop. The war in Afgansitan has nothing to do with Al Qaeda or the Taliban its all to do with oil and natural resources and in it name people are being slaughtered by nothing more than hired killers.

Afganistan and its people are one of the poorest countries on the planet yet we are lead to believe that they are a threat to The US/UK. I cannot believe that any sane person could believe such blatant lies never mind even supprt such actions.

The troops should be removed now and the politicians and commanders should be tried for war crimes and treated accordingly. Reparations should be made to the Afgani people and the country rebuilt at our expense.

This continuing disgrace act of wanton killing murder and mayhem committed by so called alleged civilised countries must stop. The war in Afgansitan has nothing to do with Al Qaeda or the Taliban its all to do with oil and natural resources and in it name people are being slaughtered by nothing more than hired killers.

Afganistan and its people are one of the poorest countries on the planet yet we are lead to believe that they are a threat to The US/UK. I cannot believe that any sane person could believe such blatant lies never mind even supprt such actions.

The troops should be removed now and the politicians and commanders should be tried for war crimes and treated accordingly. Reparations should be made to the Afgani people and the country rebuilt at our expense.
Your analysis of the fake war in Afghanistan is exactly right.

Yep it had nothing to do with the Taliban haboring Osama bin Laden...:cuckoo:

You do realize that the Taliban offered to hand over Osama to the US if we would try him in a third party country?

Bush turned them down.

Considering he committed crimes against the US, America should have had custody of him.

this continuing disgrace act of wanton killing murder and mayhem committed by so called alleged civilised countries must stop. The war in afgansitan has nothing to do with al qaeda or the taliban its all to do with oil and natural resources and in it name people are being slaughtered by nothing more than hired killers.

Afganistan and its people are one of the poorest countries on the planet yet we are lead to believe that they are a threat to the us/uk. I cannot believe that any sane person could believe such blatant lies never mind even supprt such actions.

The troops should be removed now and the politicians and commanders should be tried for war crimes and treated accordingly. Reparations should be made to the afgani people and the country rebuilt at our expense.

bullshit pure unadulterated bullshit.

You do realize that the Taliban offered to hand over Osama to the US if we would try him in a third party country?

Bush turned them down.

I'd like to read on that if you have a link.

take your pick.....

taliban offered bin laden - Google Search

Oh, so the Taliban wanted us to stop hunting them and promised to start to begin talking about possibly handing over bin Laden to a third country if we did.

The Taliban would be ready to discuss handing over Osama bin Laden to a neutral country if the US halted the bombing of Afghanistan, a senior Taliban official said today.

Well I already knew that happened. Also it was nothing like what Sunni Man claimed. I thought maybe he had new information. Guess all he had was a twisted version of what really happened.

Bush turned them down.

I'd like to read on that if you have a link.

take your pick.....

taliban offered bin laden - Google Search
Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Despite the multiple indictments listed above and multiple requests, the Taliban refused to extradict Osama Bin Laden. It wasn't until after the bombing of Afghanistan began in October 2001 that the Taliban finally did offer to turn over Osama bin Laden to a third-party country for trial, in return for the US ending the bombing and providing evidence that Osama bin Laden was involved in the 9/11 attacks. This offer was rejected by George W Bush stating that this was no longer negotiable with Bush responding that "There's no need to discuss innocence or guilt. We know he's guilty."[100

From what I understand.

Osama Bin Ladans arrest warrent says nothing about 9/11

His arrest warrant doesn't say anything. It doesn't have any words. It's just a simple piece of metal, about a half an inch around. Or if you're into metrics, it's about 12.7x99mm...

Moving very, very, very fast.

Of course we have proofs that Osama and Al Qaeda attacked the US don't we. I suppose thats why the US let his family flee the US after 9/11.

Al Qaedaa and Osama are nothing more than a CIA invention and if you want to lay the blame on anyone for 9/11 I would look in the direction of Israel.

How anyone can still believe the so called official story of 9/11 defies credulity and one can only assume that such persons cannot think for themselves.

Those who prosecute the war in Afganistan are not fighting for freedom liberty or security they are hired and paid killers of the industrial complex and their owners.

This war is about securing fuel supplies and nothing more and all thos involved are nothing more than cowards of their free will who have voluntered to murder and killin the name of corporate greed.

That any sane person could or would believe that one of the poorest nations on thisEarth could possibly pose a threat to the US/UK or anyone else is so ridiculous it just shows how dumb these people really are.

Forum List

Back