UK troops renew contact with Basra police

I don't want to appear ungrateful roomy, but don't you feel that this site is a bit samey?

Everyone seems to believe in God, John Wayne and the American Way. Nice folk, but from what I have seen it is like a night out with Tall Rep's family.

tassmaan said:
I don't want to appear ungrateful roomy, but don't you feel that this site is a bit samey?

Everyone seems to believe in God, John Wayne and the American Way. Nice folk, but from what I have seen it is like a night out with Tall Rep's family.

Stick around... we aren't all the same poster. :)

Welcome!

tassmaan said:

haha, I never was a big John Wayne fan, I think it is disgusting when politicians even mention religion (though I myself am a catholic) and I think 'family values' is a bullshit way to win over uneducated voters.

In addition, I think the war on terror is a pleasant little way to carry out other agendas. I think civil liberties need to be protected. I know it is a fact that many muslims are not full of hate. Oh, and gays and lesbians should be allowed to marry.

Now if I put all of that together in a republican-bashing post, some people on this board might go a little nuts.

5stringJeff said:
Stick around... we aren't all the same poster. :)

Welcome!

He is right...

some posters seem close minded, but I have found most are willing to listen to liberal views and debate them in a respectul fashion.

Forum List

Back