UK traffic lights now use gender neutral symbols instead of a green man! More liberal nonsense.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mark Collett on Twitter

UK traffic lights now use gender neutral symbols instead of a green man! More liberal nonsense.

upload_2018-10-17_12-59-59.png

Europe you are in total mental melt down please do not push your pussifed bs to the US...

Oh wait it's already going on , we have idiots who call the cops because they claim Trump supporters are progressives lmfao. No i'm not kidding.

Mark Collett on Twitter

View attachment 223187
Europe you are in total mental melt down please do not push your pussifed bs to the US...

Oh wait it's already going on , we have idiots who call the cops because they claim Trump supporters are progressives lmfao. No i'm not kidding.
You have women who call the cops if a black guy walks in their building. Who are the looneys ?

Mark Collett on Twitter

View attachment 223187

You have women who call the cops if a black guy walks in their building. Who are the looneys ?

Don't forget the white women that call the cops if a black kids backpack brushes against her backside, or the white woman that called the cops on a little girl selling bottled water as a way to earn money for Disneyland, or the white woman who called the cops on a black man who was babysitting 2 white children.

Yep, we know which side the crazy is stacked on.

Mark Collett on Twitter

View attachment 223187

Don't forget the white women that call the cops if a black kids backpack brushes against her backside, or the white woman that called the cops on a little girl selling bottled water as a way to earn money for Disneyland, or the white woman who called the cops on a black man who was babysitting 2 white children.

Wasnt there a cop who shot a guy in his own appartment.............for being in his own appartment ?

Mark Collett on Twitter

View attachment 223187

Wasnt there a cop who shot a guy in his own appartment.............for being in his own appartment ?

Yep. He was shot by a crazy white chick.

Forum List

Back