UK: Sikh man brutally assaulted by crowd

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Is UK a civilized society or a nation of savages? You watch the video and you decide.

Warning: It is a very sad video if you are a decent human.

---

Last edited:
I fucking hate bullies.

But let me ask this... Is a bakery a bully for choosing NOT to bake a cake depicting two same-sex lovers because it runs against their own beliefs, morals, and mores? :dunno:

I fucking hate bullies.

But let me ask this... Is a bakery a bully for choosing NOT to bake a cake depicting two same-sex lovers because it runs against their own beliefs, morals, and mores? :dunno:

This was a brutal and cowardice attack on an innocent man by a pack of men. What surprised me that none of the onlookers stepped in.

How this relate to someone refusing to bake someone's cake simply beats me.

I fucking hate bullies.

This was a brutal and cowardice attack on an innocent man by a pack of men. What surprised me that none of the onlookers stepped in.

I appreciate the invitation. :slap:

But I shall illustrate: Many people view passivity as aggression. The passive bakery that chooses NOT to make a queer cake because it runs counter to their very own societal mores is immediately attacked as being brutal towards gays. Nothing could be further from the truth.

But truth doesn't matter to Liberals. What matters to Liberals is that exercising non-action based upon ingrained root morals is in fact stripping individuals of their own rights, their own dignity.

And that... is just fucked up shit.

By the way, the black asshole in the Cardinals ballcap is a 16 year old future murderer/dope dealer.

The safety software blocks videos and pictures from this site. If you give me the title of the video, I may be able to watch it on Youtube.

I fucking hate bullies.

I appreciate the invitation. :slap:

But I shall illustrate: Many people view passivity as aggression. The passive bakery that chooses NOT to make a queer cake because it runs counter to their very own societal mores is immediately attacked as being brutal towards gays. Nothing could be further from the truth.

But truth doesn't matter to Liberals. What matters to Liberals is that exercising non-action based upon ingrained root morals is in fact stripping individuals of their own rights, their own dignity.

And that... is just fucked up shit.

Are you saying the pack which attacked the man is the victim?

By the way, the black asshole in the Cardinals ballcap is a 16 year old future murderer/dope dealer.

The safety software blocks videos and pictures from this site. If you give me the title of the video, I may be able to watch it on Youtube.

So you are saying you couldn't watch the video that YOU posted either?

I watched the video on Youtube before posting it here.

When I post a video, I try to add some text that will allow a person to search for the video on Youtube in case the person is taking similar precaution as myself.

Apparently from that comments section, the assailants were Muslim(s).

Show of hands, how many people are surprised?

When I post a video, I try to add some text that will allow a person to search for the video on Youtube in case the person is taking similar precaution as myself.

On YouTube post....

White man beaten by blacks on Metro Link

Apparently from that comments section, the assailants were Muslim(s).

Show of hands, how many people are surprised?

You do not need to come to my threads to spit vile against Muslims. I can see who the attackers are. They appear to be white and mixed race Brits. The most likely cause of attack appears to be that the Sikh man was mistaken for bring a Muslim.

On YouTube post....

White man beaten by blacks on Metro Link

Two wrongs don't make it right. What happened in St Louis is not an excuse for someone in UK to commit racial violence.

Forum List

Back