UK: Racism has returned

Under the new system of Universal Credit, which will replace all mean-tested benefits from next year, polygamous marriages will not be recognised at all. Instead, a husband and one wife will claim as a couple – with any other adults living in the household claiming as single people.

Chris Grayling, the Employment Minister, said: "We currently have an absurd situation where polygamous marriages are outlawed in the UK but recognised in the benefits system because of a loophole. "This really has to change. We are now altering our systems as part of the introduction of Universal Credit, to put an end to a situation which only has the effect of undermining confidence in the benefits system." Under the 1988 Immigration Act, a man was "generally" banned from bringing a "second or subsequent wife" into Britain "if another woman is already living as his wife in the UK".

Ministers ban extra benefits for multiple wives - Telegraph

It was inevitable---but there are ways of getting around it. ----
simple-----place extra wives in different countries-----all one needs is an EU passport------A few wives back home---in a shariah cesspit-------and a few----listed as "moms" -----in places like Germany, Austria---and of course England------
do not ask me how I know----I will not name names

Phoenell -

Do you ever READ the links you post?!

Nothing in the link provided says anything even remotely like that!

The link includes points such as:

"for asylum seekers and those who are destitute, for example, you are homeless or can’t buy food, financial support may be provided by the Home Office."

That does not sound racist or unreasonable to me.

I don't know pretend to know the details of the UK system, but so far nothing you have presented comes within miles of backing up your claims.

The funny thing is, I probably would also agree that some benefits for non-EU migrants are excessive, but you don't do yourself any favours by making claims that don't appear to be true.

You need to see the way the indigenous are treated when it comes to welfare, for starters there is a points system for getting social housing. How the points system works The Housing Executive

The first one very few indigenous get as they are not seen to be facing intimidation, yet migrants are automatically awarded 200 because they are migrants.

Then there are the many free support centres that help them claim welfare, the indigenous are told to pay for a solicitor .

We can always tell when we have a new influx of immigrants as the white goods provided free of charge are all up for sale on the local markets and the local government are seen going round to repair the housing after the immigrants have destroyed them.

We had 14 years of this under Labour and we saw our taxes rise year on year to cover the costs of immigration to the UK, the cost of translators and the costs of teaching basic English for starters

This one takes the cake.

---

A judge has quit after allegedly making a racist comment about an Asian crime victim in court.
Peter Hollingworth had asked lawyers to fetch the harassment victim so he could finish sentencing her ex-boyfriend.
Prosecutor Rachel Parker said she was unsure whether the woman in question, Deepa Patel, could attend at short notice due to work commitments.
The district judge allegedly replied: ‘It won’t be a problem.
‘She won’t be working anywhere important where she can’t get the time off. She’ll only be working in a shop or an off-licence.’
When Miss Parker asked the judge to clarify his comments, he added: ‘With a name like Patel, and her ethnic background, she won’t be working anywhere important where she can’t get the time off. So that’s what we’ll do.’
At this point Miss Parker withdrew from the case at Preston Magistrates’ Court and told the judge: ‘I am professionally embarrassed. I cannot prosecute this case.’
The Crown Prosecution Service made an official complaint after the incident on October 30, and Mr Hollingworth resigned four weeks later from his part-time job as a deputy district judge.
The 63-year-old remains an immigration judge for the Asylum and Immigration Chamber – but is not hearing any cases while he is investigated over his alleged comments.
He could yet face the sack from this second role, which pays more than £120,000 a year.
Miss Patel, a 22-year-old from Preston, is currently working in an office after completing a law degree. She told The Sun: ‘I was born and bred in this country... it’s shocking and disgusting for anyone to say that, especially a judge.

Read more: With a name like Patel she must work in a corner shop Judge resigns after outrageous racial slur on Asian victim in harassment trial Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This one takes the cake.

---

A judge has quit after allegedly making a racist comment about an Asian crime victim in court.
Peter Hollingworth had asked lawyers to fetch the harassment victim so he could finish sentencing her ex-boyfriend.
Prosecutor Rachel Parker said she was unsure whether the woman in question, Deepa Patel, could attend at short notice due to work commitments.
‘She won’t be working anywhere important where she can’t get the time off. She’ll only be working in a shop or an off-licence.’
When Miss Parker asked the judge to clarify his comments, he added: ‘With a name like Patel, and her ethnic background, she won’t be working anywhere important where she can’t get the time off. So that’s what we’ll do.’
At this point Miss Parker withdrew from the case at Preston Magistrates’ Court and told the judge: ‘I am professionally embarrassed. I cannot prosecute this case.’
The Crown Prosecution Service made an official complaint after the incident on October 30, and Mr Hollingworth resigned four weeks later from his part-time job as a deputy district judge.
The 63-year-old remains an immigration judge for the Asylum and Immigration Chamber – but is not hearing any cases while he is investigated over his alleged comments.
He could yet face the sack from this second role, which pays more than £120,000 a year.
Miss Patel, a 22-year-old from Preston, is currently working in an office after completing a law degree. She told The Sun: ‘I was born and bred in this country... it’s shocking and disgusting for anyone to say that, especially a judge.

Read more: With a name like Patel she must work in a corner shop Judge resigns after outrageous racial slur on Asian victim in harassment trial Daily Mail Online

So it is perfectly acceptable for muslims to demand the murder of the Queen, Pope and anyone else that takes their fancy, but not for a judge to make an off the cuff remark. Now which is the most racist the likes of Choudary telling British troops that they are child murderers or a judge saying that a person would not be in a high profile job because of their name.

ThE underlying accusation in this OP is unfair and inaccurate. Forming a stereotype from a single incident is a form of racism or blinkered bigotry in itself. The faultline of British politics is class not race. Attitudes towards Pakistani community are however an exception in what must be one of the most tolerant and cosmopolitan culture on the planet. Walk the streets of London and 50% of the people you will see were probably born abroad. It is fantastic to be able to meet the whole world on your doorstep and to engage in frank and honest conversation with them. Americans appear to be handicapped in this conversation by their own semantic codexes developed in their own dysfunctional melting pot. However the alienation of Pakistanis is mainly self created. Educational failure. Unemployment, radicalisation in the mosques, actual terrorism have not helped their image. The solution is probably a bit of wait and see ( there is a natural pace to integration) , targetted educational and employment initiatives and a scattering of this community more widely. If they only talk to their own integration is probably never going to happen. Also some Brits are plain racist - i believe Americans are familiar with phrase white trailer trash. This is of course unfair to the innumerable working class people who are not racist.

This one takes the cake.

---

So it is perfectly acceptable for muslims to demand the murder of the Queen, Pope and anyone else that takes their fancy, but not for a judge to make an off the cuff remark. Now which is the most racist the likes of Choudary telling British troops that they are child murderers or a judge saying that a person would not be in a high profile job because of their name.

The disease you have has no cure. This disease blinds you to a point where you are unable to see the difference between the actions of a judge who is supposed to uphold the law and decency and nobodies like Islamist instigators.

This one takes the cake.

---

The disease you have has no cure. This disease blinds you to a point where you are unable to see the difference between the actions of a judge who is supposed to uphold the law and decency and nobodies like Islamist instigators.

The only disease I see is your racism when you ignore the excessive amount of racial abuse coming from immigrants and latch onto a flippant remark. What next claiming that because a pink person looked at you they are racist, or their way of walking is racist. How about blowing the horn on their car to warn you they are coming, is that also racist. Very soon it will be racist to breathe the same air as you, or live in the same road as you, or send our children to the same schools as yours. You are your fellow immigrants are using racism as a hammer to beat down anyone that speaks out against immigrants, or passes comments about how they are not up to doing certain work because of their lack of intrinsic education. You see no problem in saying sink estate families have the same problems because they are pink and under educated, but screech racism when the same is said about immigrants.

This one takes the cake.

---

Now you are going beyond straw man. Now you are making shit up. Get a life.

The only disease I see is your racism when you ignore the excessive amount of racial abuse coming from immigrants and latch onto a flippant remark. What next claiming that because a pink person looked at you they are racist, or their way of walking is racist. How about blowing the horn on their car to warn you they are coming, is that also racist. Very soon it will be racist to breathe the same air as you, or live in the same road as you, or send our children to the same schools as yours. You are your fellow immigrants are using racism as a hammer to beat down anyone that speaks out against immigrants, or passes comments about how they are not up to doing certain work because of their lack of intrinsic education. You see no problem in saying sink estate families have the same problems because they are pink and under educated, but screech racism when the same is said about immigrants.

This one takes the cake.

---

Now you are going beyond straw man. Now you are making things up.

This one takes the cake.

---

All recent cases were people have been arrested for racist acts that turned out to be false.

This one takes the cake.

---

All recent cases were people have been arrested for racist acts that turned out to be false.

You probably think Hitler was jolly good fellow.

You probably think Hitler was jolly good fellow.

He did a lot for the German people and introduced the concept of paid holidays, but he was like all ditators a megalomaniac and could not see anything but his views. So guess you are wrong, and don't listen to the TROLLS and STALKERS feeding you information they get banned on other boards.

I'm in England right now. Yes, I am seeing racism here. Mostly from muslins working hard to turn schools into jihadist breeding grounds or drive non-Muslims our of what are becoming "their" cities.

Yup.

Racism IS back - just in a new form.

I'm in England right now. Yes, I am seeing racism here. Mostly from muslins working hard to turn schools into jihadist breeding grounds or drive non-Muslims our of what are becoming "their" cities.

Yup.

Not that new to us Brits who have faced it for 20 years now, and the muslims don't like it that we are getting the uooer hand once more

Yup.

Not that new to us Brits who have faced it for 20 years now, and the muslims don't like it that we are getting the uooer hand once more

It is new to the chattering classes who having talked themselves into a hypersensitive approach to racism are then shocked by the contempt they are faced with from those they were defending but whose religious rationale they never understood.

The realities that normal British people experience have taught them that not all cultures are equal and that some , like the British Pakistani community, are in practice more deeply dysfunctional than the others.

It is new to the chattering classes who having talked themselves into a hypersensitive approach to racism are then shocked by the contempt they are faced with from those they were defending but whose religious rationale they never understood.

The realities that normal British people experience have taught them that not all cultures are equal and that some , like the British Pakistani community, are in practice more deeply dysfunctional than the others.

I don't think they have necessarily talked themselves into this hypersensitivity so much as they have been indoctrinated into believing it by their media and politicians, but let's just hope they are starting to wake up and believe what they see rather than what they have been told.

In computing, there is a term abbreviated GAGO for "garbage in, garbage out" which you probably know, and if there were a similar concept in politics, the garbage in here would be the morally relativist concept that there are no qualitative differences between cultures. When one operates under the assumption that all cultures are the same, a person descends through the rabbit hole towards nihilism, since such an assumption demands the abandonment of any sort of moral distinction between actions.

The cult of multiculturalism still runs strong in Britain due to all their conditioning, but at some point, people have to ask one very basic question. "Is this the way we want our culture to be?". Having been hoodwinked into thinking that it is an act of racism to prefer liberal, western enlightenment values over the sort of knuckle-dragging primitivism represented by Islamists, it could take a while for Brits to come around. They won't do it at all, however, if they cannot come to terms with the intellectual garbage introduced into their system via this cultural and moral relativism.

I don't think they have necessarily talked themselves into this hypersensitivity so much as they have been indoctrinated into believing it by their media and politicians, but let's just hope they are starting to wake up and believe what they see rather than what they have been told.

In computing, there is a term abbreviated GAGO for "garbage in, garbage out" which you probably know, and if there were a similar concept in politics, the garbage in here would be the morally relativist concept that there are no qualitative differences between cultures. When one operates under the assumption that all cultures are the same, a person descends through the rabbit hole towards nihilism, since such an assumption demands the abandonment of any sort of moral distinction between actions.

The cult of multiculturalism still runs strong in Britain due to all their conditioning, but at some point, people have to ask one very basic question. "Is this the way we want our culture to be?". Having been hoodwinked into thinking that it is an act of racism to prefer liberal, western enlightenment values over the sort of knuckle-dragging primitivism represented by Islamists, it could take a while for Brits to come around. They won't do it at all, however, if they cannot come to terms with the intellectual garbage introduced into their system via this cultural and moral relativism.

I actually like meeting people from a variety of different cultures and it is a healthy thing that Britain engages with this global diversity. There is an enormous diversity in the Christian world also. In fact I even married someone who inhabits 2 very different cultures to my own. I cheered Mo Farrah winning Olympic gold though i am no Muslim

However with Islamists and cultures heavily radicalised by Islamism people are just being naive when they argue for tolerance , freedom and respect. Sometimes there is an evil that needs confronting and weeding out rather than a new challenge to break us out of parochial mindsets.

603811_626154610747118_418611407_n.png

Forum List

Back