UK politicians ran pedophile ring

Some of the UK MPs ran pedophile ring in which children as young as 11 were sexually abused and in some cases killed.

---

A British victim says some UK lawmakers ran a pedophile ring in the 1970s and 80s when they abused and in cases killed their young victims.

The man named Nick told the Exaro investigations agency that as a young victim of rape by the then lawmakers, he saw a Conservative MP choke a young boy to death at an “abuse party”.

Nick said: “I watched how that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”

Now Scotland Yard has reportedly launched an inquiry into a “possible homicide” under the name Operation Midland.

It says officers working on Operation Fairbank, the investigation into the allegations of “serious non-recent sexual abuse” with links to the Parliament dating back to the 1970s and 1980s, had revealed further information regarding a possible homicide.

Around 18 months after Nick witnessed the boy’s murder, he claims he saw another boy killed in a brutal physical attack.

Nick, now in his 40s, alleges that a former Conservative MP repeatedly raped him and other boys between the ages of 10 and 14.

He claims he was first abused at a Christmas Party at the age of 11, where he and the other children were ordered not to speak to each other.

He said: “We were asked if we wanted a drink. It was always whisky. Both MPs were brutal. I was raped over a bath-tub while my head was beneath the water.”

Nick said he was handed to the pedophile ring of MPs and other prominent figures by his abusive father, and that he and other boys often picked up by “luxury cars with a chauffeur” and taken to “abuse parties” at different locations, including an apartment complex near the Parliament.

PressTV - UK MPs ran pedophile ring in 70s 80s

I count 3 OPs started by you about sexual perversion in the UK. Looks like a hang up to me. Were you raped by a big beefy and hairy Brit or something. Should we start comparing levels of child abuse, marriage breakdown etc with the USA. Get some perspective!

Moron, I am raising an awareness.

Then shouting down those that show there is a bigger problem coming from the people of the Indian sub continent in regards to the same crime. You want to see the British tarred and feathered for their sex abuse while leaving those from the Indian sub continent to carry on abusing over 1 million children

You are long from India in this thread. This is about UK. :)

Why such a discomfort?

Because the muslims from the Indian sub continent are bringing their disgusting ways to my country, and like most other British people I dont want them here.

Because the muslims from the Indian sub continent are bringing their disgusting ways to my country, and like most other British people I dont want them here.

Drr, these were all white British chaps.

Nope as over 500 pakistani muslim adult men out of a population of 250,000 have already been questioned on charges of child rape. With over another 10,000 named by the girls as having taken part in the abuse. Just take the Rotherham scandal were 5 men were arrested and found guilty, and another 250 pakistani muslim men are under investigation.

Nope as over 500 pakistani muslim adult men out of a population of 250,000 have already been questioned on charges of child rape. With over another 10,000 named by the girls as having taken part in the abuse. Just take the Rotherham scandal were 5 men were arrested and found guilty, and another 250 pakistani muslim men are under investigation.

Jimmy Savile did more than that on his own.

Nope as over 500 pakistani muslim adult men out of a population of 250,000

How many whites go on Asian holidays with the intention of having sex with children?

How tourists can help stop child sex trafficking CNN Travel

When U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines Harry Thomas said last week that 40 percent of foreign men who visited the Philippines were sex tourists, .

652,626 Americans visited in 2013, meaning 261,059 American perverts went to have sex with children.

Care to comment?

Actually he didn't as he did not rape every child, he only abused the vast majority of them. In the Rotherham case the count was over 5,000 rapes of very young white girls in a racist manner by the men arrested and charged.

How many whites go on Asian holidays with the intention of having sex with children?

When U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines Harry Thomas said last week that 40 percent of foreign men who visited the Philippines were sex tourists, .

652,626 Americans visited in 2013, meaning 261,059 American perverts went to have sex with children.

Care to comment?

Shoot them and the problem will stop, but then the muslims will not have any US money from tourism.

And you need to learn Maths as well, as it was not said 40% of all Americans are sex tourists, but 40% of foreign men which would put the American figure at closer to 130,525.

Care to comment?

Shoot them and the problem will stop, but then the muslims will not have any US money from tourism.

And you need to learn Maths as well, as it was not said 40% of all Americans are sex tourists, but 40% of foreign men which would put the American figure at closer to 130,525.

No kidding. Foreign men does not equal American men. There are perverts from all over the place. It just so happens that having sexual relations with children is more acceptable practice in SOME countries, America not being one of them.

In our country, situtation isn't better.
Notorious pedophile teacher gave victims drug-laced cookies New York Post
FBI 100s have contacted us about pedophile case
In one year alone, approximately 4,300 child molesters in 15 states were released from
confinement.
* Of the 4,300 child molesters released, approximately 3.3% were rearrested within three years for
another sex offense against a child.
* Child molesters were on average approximately five years older than those sex offenders whose
victims were adults.
* Approximately 25% of child molesters were age 40 or older.
* Among those child molesters who were released in that one year, 60% had been confined for
molesting a child 13 years of younger.

Moron, I am raising an awareness.

So said the big hairy arsed Brit that shagged you. :D

It is no body's fault that you were shagged xxxxxxxx that caused you to wander around the globe confused. Leave this thread alone unless you have something of value to contribute.

Mod Edit: No family attacks please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Care to comment?

Do you have to go on anti U.S. tirade in every thread? Are you insane? This thread is about U.K. not U.S.

In our country, situtation isn't better.
Notorious pedophile teacher gave victims drug-laced cookies New York Post
FBI 100s have contacted us about pedophile case
In one year alone, approximately 4,300 child molesters in 15 states were released from
confinement.
* Of the 4,300 child molesters released, approximately 3.3% were rearrested within three years for
another sex offense against a child.
* Child molesters were on average approximately five years older than those sex offenders whose
victims were adults.
* Approximately 25% of child molesters were age 40 or older.
* Among those child molesters who were released in that one year, 60% had been confined for
molesting a child 13 years of younger.

I understand that but this thread is not about U.S.

This thread was not created to put down U.K. people either. We are simply raising awareness so that something can be done about it. There is a strong tendency among Brits ignore the uncomfortable things about their own society but they love to talk about uncomfortable things about others. I think this wrong and they ought be able to talk about uncomfortable things about themselves without getting upset.

Last edited:
Do you have to go on anti U.S. tirade in every thread? Are you insane? This thread is about U.K. not U.S.

You're attempting to suggest Muslims are perverts.
The truth is, all races and religions have perverts.
If that's anti American, so be it.

Care to comment?

Assuming women don't engage in sex tourism. They do.

Actually he didn't as he did not rape every child, he only abused the vast majority of them. In the Rotherham case the count was over 5,000 rapes of very young white girls in a racist manner by the men arrested and charged.

To blame these few Muslim perverts is fine, but they were perverts first, crap Muslims second.
There are far more child sex offences (even pro rata) by non Muslims in the UK than by Muslims.
Jimmy Savile, a load of MPs, Secret service blokes and so on prove it.

Some of the UK MPs ran pedophile ring in which children as young as 11 were sexually abused and in some cases killed.

---

A British victim says some UK lawmakers ran a pedophile ring in the 1970s and 80s when they abused and in cases killed their young victims.

The man named Nick told the Exaro investigations agency that as a young victim of rape by the then lawmakers, he saw a Conservative MP choke a young boy to death at an “abuse party”.

Nick said: “I watched how that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”

Now Scotland Yard has reportedly launched an inquiry into a “possible homicide” under the name Operation Midland.

It says officers working on Operation Fairbank, the investigation into the allegations of “serious non-recent sexual abuse” with links to the Parliament dating back to the 1970s and 1980s, had revealed further information regarding a possible homicide.

Around 18 months after Nick witnessed the boy’s murder, he claims he saw another boy killed in a brutal physical attack.

Nick, now in his 40s, alleges that a former Conservative MP repeatedly raped him and other boys between the ages of 10 and 14.

He claims he was first abused at a Christmas Party at the age of 11, where he and the other children were ordered not to speak to each other.

He said: “We were asked if we wanted a drink. It was always whisky. Both MPs were brutal. I was raped over a bath-tub while my head was beneath the water.”

Nick said he was handed to the pedophile ring of MPs and other prominent figures by his abusive father, and that he and other boys often picked up by “luxury cars with a chauffeur” and taken to “abuse parties” at different locations, including an apartment complex near the Parliament.

PressTV - UK MPs ran pedophile ring in 70s 80s

Curiously, there was an American pedo ring going on in the 80s as well which makes me wonder if they were connected.

The Franklin Coverup Scandal The Child sex ring that reached Bush Reagan Whitehouse
I was just going to bring this up, about the Pedo ring here in the USA in the 80's, with very similar circumstances....only they used mostly kids from orphanages I believe?

You're attempting to suggest Muslims are perverts.
The truth is, all races and religions have perverts.
If that's anti American, so be it.

The main focus of the thread was on UK politicians who ran the pedophile ring till you injected Muslims into the discussion. This makes you a moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back